Kyeopta~

Backstage Secret .. shh!!

 

We we’re walking to our destination when manager hyung spoke “So we have to guest to a radio program”

“we hyung?”

“nice way to crush someone’s dreams”

I laughed and teased “I was just kidding celebrity hyung.”

We went inside the elevator and I continued  to tease “honestly speaking hyung, you’re really suit to be an artist rather than a manager, you’ve got the looks you know”

“do I really need to hear that coming from someone like you? A girl that’s preten-“   “okay hyung, I’ll zip my mouth now”   “good girl” he said and we both chuckled.

 

We arrived at xx radio and to my surprise another artists where there.

“what is teen top doing here?” I whispered and he replied “what? I didn’t inform you about the other artists?” I shook my head. He just laughed at me and ruffled my hair “careful with the hair hyung!”

“ah! Annyeong Haseyo!” someone bowed and I bowed back “I’m C.A.P, in case you didn’t know”

“well, I’ll just leave and talk to the staff” hyung said and left

 

I nodded “Annyeong haseyo. umm.. sorry if I'll sound rude but, can you introduce your members to me? I’ve been missing out in the kpop world lately”

“Sure thing, c’mon boys line up!” he ordered

They started introducing their selves and when it was the last person I stopped him “annyeong haseyo, I know your name already, L.joe right?” he slowly smiled in disbelief “In fact you’re the only name I know Teen Top” I added

“chincha!?” he asked bewildered. Was it really something to be surprised about?

“wahh! L.joe hyung’s lucky to be known by the person he idolize!” Changjo shouted and Ricky pouted.

Their maknaes are cute! I squealed inside.

“idolize?” I asked but didn’t get the answer because we were called in. We greeted the radio host and proceeded to our seat. I sat beside with the maknaes while the others where opposite from us.

 

L.joe who was opposite from me was looking at me like I was some kind of an alien. I didn’t know what to do so I tilted my head and raised my eyebrows, questioning why he was staring.

He looked at me shocked for a moment and just shook his head smiling. I just nodded back and started looking at the script.

 

 

“we’ll be on air in 3, 2, 1!~” naekko haja~ naega neol saranghae eo!

 

“annyeong haseyo yoreobun DJ xx here, so how was your day? I hope it was fine because!..

 

.. we have another fine treat for you guys!”

 

“I’ll be glad to say that we have guests tonight” she started and we just listened “not 1, not 2 but there’s … dugudugudugun~...

 

... 7 of them!” we started clapping adding a ‘whoo!!’ sounds and she continued “And no, it’s not A Pink, Infinite, Block B or any other 7 member group, I’ll give you guys a clue. One guest is a solo artist and the other one is a group! The solo guest is from the same company as A Pink and the group once rivaled with Infinite in a dance battle!”

“nugu? …” she paused for a while “that's right! Its Teen Top and enN!!”

“whoo!!! *clap* *clap*”

I started my greeting “Annyeong haseyo yoreobun! It’s me! your hot and cute buddy enN!!" I said without using aegyo. Why should I? I’m already cute, there’s no need to.

 

“wahh! Kyeopta!” they all cheered

 

see?

 

“annyeong haseyo! We’re the hot boy group Teen Top!”

“we’re both hot!” I exclaimed and they laughed. “Hey! Don’t laugh! I was just saying the truth!” I added and they laughed some more

I was being serious -.-

 

The radio program took for a while, we started chatting random things and the radio host started with the interviews.

Teen top is funny, I think I might like this group.

 

The interview continued and there was this one segment where there were some weird questions.

“So let’s start this question with these 2 people who is close to my seat. Who should I ask first? L.joe or enN?”

“let’s do *KAI BAI BO” L.joe suggested and I nodded. we played

(A/N : *kai.bai.bo – rock.paper.scissors, in case you didn’t know :D )

“KAI.BAI.BO!”

 

“WHOO!” I won!

“so enN ssi who is- no let’s make this easier. What is your ideal type?”

 

my ideal? Well someone who’s manly and can- “you know? your ideal qualities of girl?” oh shiz! I forgot that for a moment there!

 

“well, I like someone who’s..” who to describe? “who’s.. sweet, talented, simple and umm.. sweet?” they began laughing. What? I was just describing myself! What’s so funny!

“you’re funny enN ssi... you like someone who is twice as sweet~”

 

twice?

 

“So what about L.joe ssi? What is your ideal type of girl?”

“I guess enN ssi and I both have the same taste, well minus the other sweet one” he chuckled and every one followed but Chunji interrupted “yah! Don’t copy! Tell us you’re real ideal!” L.joe just chuckled but continued “all right. Aside from the traits enN ssi said earlier, I like someone who I can playfully tease, and someone who understands me”

They all nodded “that’s quite deep L.joe ssi~ .. now what about the others?” the DJ said and everyone said their ideal, I was listening carefully because maybe.. just maybe .. maybe their ideal is me! Teehee~

I was laughing inside my mind and probably smiling on the outside when the radio host called me

“enN ssi? Looked like you spaced out for a while there” she chuckled

“sorry” I apologized and pouted

“kyeopta~ so moving on. enN ssi, since you’re a solo artist in here.. an interesting question came up.” I listened carefully and she continued “if you were a girl, who would you date in Teen Top?” what? I’m already a girl

“date?.. umm” I looked at them, they were all looking at me expectantly until I landed my eyes on L.joe “him” I said. They all got confused looks

“who?”

“L.joe ssi” after hearing his name, he perked up and smiled

“interesting! What’s your reason?” she asked

“r-reason? Do I really need one?” I laughed awkwardly to ease the tension

“he’s being awkward!” Ricky suddenly pointed the obvious and wriggled his eyebrows “so you roll that way~”

I looked at him in disbelief and denied “am not! okay, so my reason is..” I looked at him and he was waiting for my response “cuz, his name got imprinted in my mind” I told them truthfully

"..........."

 

“WAOU!! CONGRATULATIONS L.JOE/HYUNG!” they all cheered and stood up. I looked at them confusingly

 

what's with the standing ovation?

 

L.joe just glared at them and took their seat.

“I’ll tell you a secret” Niel started. the radio host and me looked at him with a sudden interest

“yah! Don’t you dare!” Ljoe interrupted but Chunji spoke “Don’t worry, I got your back. Just speak all you want” L.joe just glared

 

“well you see, since enN ssi here debuted. L.joe hyung can take his eyes off him! He bought his album and also secretly went to his fan meets! In other words, he idolize him. He also has a poster of you in the dorm!” Niel exclaimed, teen top chuckled

It shocked me. I looked at L.joe, his cheeks went red and hid himself behind his hands “that’s cute” I suddenly said my thoughts out loud. They all looked at me, including L.joe. My eyes widened so I continued

“u-umm thank you L.Joe ssi~ s-so.. can I call you L.joe hyung and be friends?” I said not knowing what else to say

“I’d be glad to!” he smiled and went to my seat to shook my hands violently. He pinched my cheek and went back to his seat. I just stared at him dumbfounded

“so tell us L.joe ssi, what did you see in enN ssi that made you act that way?” The radio host questioned, interested

“well I don’t know, when he was not debuting yet I didn’t even pay any attention to him. One time, while Teen top was out. His song was playing at the store where Chunji and I was at, The song is really catchy. It made me sing it all the way to home that the other members got irritated” he laughed.

“And when I was watching Music Bank, I saw his debut stage and it captivated me, I don’t know why but it was like ..something was pulling me to him” he truthfully said

I was just watching him talk, smiling stupidly.

“aigoo! What a love confession!” The radio host exclaimed

“nonono! It’s not like that!” he defended but the Teen Top boys started teasing him. I was just laughing at them

“thank you L.joe hyung” I said while smiling widely.

 

 

(…….)

 

 

The radio program ended and we bowed to leave.

“yah! enN! It was really nice meeting you!” L.joe said

“me too hyung! Your group is funny, I’m starting- ani.. I like them already” I honestly said

He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck

 

“so.. since we’re friends now, can I have your number?”

“yah cocky enN! Let’s go!” manager hyung suddenly appeared and called for me “neh! I’ll be there!” I replied and turned to L.joe

“sure hyung” he handed me his phone and I punched in my number

 “there you go! just call me all you want.. bye!” I quickly said and left