Comeback Stage!

Backstage Secret .. shh!!

 

“be ready, you’ll be up in 3 minutes” the staff told me and I nodded

I watched as Teen Top performed their hit song ‘crazy’. Fans went wild and fan chants were loud. The rapper guy smirked and the fans screamed.

 “WHOOO!!!!!!!!!”

“TEEN TOP SARANGHAE!!!!!”

My left eye twitched and my competitive side kicked in.

I’ll be sure to make my fans scream louder. Even though I’m a rookie, I’m still receiving lots of love. This performance will be a treat to them

 “enN! you’re up!” the staff said as Teen Top bowed and went to the other side.

I walked up the stage to stand in my position, fans saw me and they all screamed loudly. Now that’s it. I smirked inside. Today is my comeback stage

Once the song started I gave out my full performance. “enN! SARANG!! HWAITING!!” they chanted and I gave them a sweet smile.

 Fan screams were much louder and I immediately rejoiced inside. One part of my song, I treated fans with a smirk and added a y wave.

“KYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“WAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“SARANGHAE OPPA/HYUNG!!!!!!!!!”

“MARRY ME!!!!!”

“HYUNG! HYUNG! HWAITING!!”

Oh how I love these fans of mine.

..I don’t know but I feel like today, my fan boys increased and they’re now drowning out the voices of my fan girls. Who knows?

 

 Because of their countless screams I danced my solo part with so much charisma. I bet I can even beat SHINee sunbaenim’s flaming charisma with this.

Just kidding!

The song ended and I bowed to them many times, thanking them for their support. I walked backstage to my dressing room. I passed by some sunbae’s and hoobae’s. I didn’t fail to greet them and bowed.

I arrived at my dressing room and looked at my reflection. I combed my wig and adjusted it a little. I took my iPhone out and posed for a selca.

“aigoo. Aren’t I cute? Hmm… where should I post this? Twitter? Me2day?...

... Youtube? NAH”

 

 

(.......)

 

 

-encore stage-

 

Many different artists and rookies were standing together. I quickly went to A Pink, my family.

Yep, that’s right. I’m from Cube Entertainment, but got transferred to A Cube. In other words, I’m A Cube’s maknae.

 

“Yah, you’re come back stage was awesome” Chorong said once I approached them

“I know. Ain’t it irritating?” I teasingly replied

“too cocky”

“thank you Ms. obvious” I snickered

“AND THE WINNER IS…..TROUBLE MAKER!! CONGRATULATIONS!!” whoo! Another win from them

The duo quickly went to the front and said their thanks.

I high-fived every A Pink members and that earned some loud scream from Pink Pandas and my fans. Now that I’ve think about it, I don’t have a fan club name yet.

 

 

.. How bout ‘enNgry birds' ?

 

 

 

nevermind.

 

I looked at them smiling and made a heart shape using my arms

“KYAAA!! OPPA SO CUTE!!!”

“YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL TODAY HYUNG!!” my fan boys says I’m beautiful haha~

 

I quickly went to the duo and slung my arm around their shoulder. Good thing I’m tall. I earned another fan screams. 

Wow, they must be shipping everyone with me.

“Congratulations Noona!! Hyung!!” I whispered and pulled them closer.

“you’re too hyped up today ~~~~~~~ -ah” hyunseung said and I replied with my index finger on my lips "shh!! be quiet at the real name!" hyuna giggled beside me.

I called for A Pink and the encore stage was now occupied with Cube Family. Trouble maker song started and we let out our inner dorkiness that made our fans laugh.

 

(A/N : chap 1 is up, I know it lacks something! I can't come up with any bright ideas so just give me some time and I'll make this interesting! Thanks for those that subscribe! i hope to see some comments soon!)

*drool