Cordi Noona's a Creep -.-

Backstage Secret .. shh!!

(A/N : like I said, please ignore the time frame (like when Trouble maker or IU won, A Pink and Teen Top's promotional actiities) or else this story would be confusing)

 

(.......)

 

So once again Trouble Maker won, sadly I didn’t join their encore stage. I had another schedule. I need to perform at xx university.  

Now I was waiting at the back stage, all of them were busy so I don’t dare get in the way.

“let’s go” I nodded and stood

The other cordi noona that’s been eyeing me for a while now stopped me and straightened my clothes. I raised my brow

“noona, the cordi noona from earlier had already finished straightening this clo- WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” I shouted and stopped her when she suddenly undone the third button in my clothe. I swear, I felt her hand caressing my neck

“male idols look more y if the third button is undone” she said with some weird tone in her voice that made me cringe

“noona, thank you for noticing my iness but I really need to go now” I said and quickly walked away from her.

I’ll see you later enN ssi she called back and I shuddered. Pedo noona’s been hitting on me aigoo.

 

 

(.......)

 

 

As they introduced me, I walked up to the stage and said my greeting. I first performed my current track ‘Time’ in which I showed them with full charisma, even the dance break part. I ended with a nice high note that made everybody scream.

Well you see, it’s one of my talents. I can change my voice and make it lower, making them believe that I’m a boy but If I want too, I can revert it back to normal which is cute and sweet. I think sometimes I talk like a baby.

 

I started performing my fourth track, a ballad song. The third track will be used as my follow up promotion later on.

The screams got louder as I picked a random girl from the crowd. She was covering with her hand.

how cute~

I gave her a rose and pinched her cheek. I sang to her and attempted some skinships in which some fanboys started yelling.

"YAHHH!!!"

"NUOOO!!!!"

 

What? Should I pick a fanboy too?

 

I debated in my mind but in the end I decided to treat them also.

I accompanied the girl down stage and afterwards, I picked a random boy from the crowd and he grabbed my hand manly. I smiled showing my pearly whites because I can see that the guy was really nervous, his hands were also sweaty.

I started singing to him

 

I didn’t know what else to do so I gave him a rose which earned a loud manly screams I became shocked and skipped a line in my song to laugh.

The guy’s cheeks turned red and it made me want to pinch it  but.. I guess it’s kinda wrong.

 

The song ended and the guy asked a favor “enN ssi you look very pretty in close up, can I hug you?” o-kay, this is unusual

“umm.. sure I guess” he smiled and hugged me tight. My eyes widened and I laughed.

“thank you!” he said. I nodded and he willingly left

 

 

 

(A/N : IMPORTANT QUESTION : BEFORE I PUT L.JOE..SHOULD I STICK TO MY 1000+ WORD COUNT LIKE 'THE GANG'S PUPPET' OR ARE SHORT CHAPTERS FINE? ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING!!)

 

this gif is .. lol

cr: to the owner :D