First Encounter

First encounters

There are some 'mature words' at the end, so if you are 'underage' or not used to it, i suggest you dont start reading. :D if not, happy reading!

 

 

Your POV

I was standing in the bus queue at the interchange. Shagged, tired, fatigue, any other word of tire describes how I was feeling then. I was texting my bestfriend, Gina, complaining about my day at work when I saw someone walking towards me in the queue from the corner of my eye. I turned quickly to look before the person can see that I’m looking at him or her.

Oh it’s a him alright. Since he was a lot taller than me, I just got to see at his shoulder level. He was wearing a black leather jacket with a plain white shirt inside along with a pair of jeans. I look back at my phone so he won’t notice that I was checking him out. I quickly texted Gina telling her that there’s this guy standing beside me who seems to be hot but I cant be too sure since I didn’t see his face yet. I thought of a way to see his face without him knowing. And then my brilliant mind had a plan.

I took out my compact mirror and pretend as if I was checking my face. As soon as I saw his face, I realised he was looking at me through the mirror! Oh god. Did he just…….winked???

 

 

Junhyung’s POV

I was looking for my headphones in my bagpack when I accidentally saw what the girl beside me was texting. “Gina!! There’s this guy beside me who seems hot but I couldn’t see his face! Just by looking at his body I can tell he’s a hottie! XD”

I looked away from her phone and smirked. I my lips, thinking of something to do to . Just then a light reflected to my eyes distracted me. I laughed to myself. She was using a mirror? Girl, don’t you think that’s a little too obvious? I was looking at her through the mirror and as soon as her eyes met mine in the mirror, I winked. I can tell she was shocked by what I did. I looked away chuckling when she quickly put away her mirror into her pocket. From the corner of my eye, I could see her blushing crazily. I wanted to tese her further but the bus came.

 

 

Your POV

I heard him chuckling when I was putting away my mirror. I felt so deeply embarrassed that I was caught. My face was burning and I know that I’m blushing. At last, for what seemed like hours, the bus came. I walked quickly in the queue, following the person infront of me. Tough luck. The person infront was an 80 year old granny. As she walked oh so slowly, I felt the guy behind me being extremely close to me. I could even feel his hot breath at the back of my neck. What is he doing standing so close to me??

 

 

Junhyung’s POV

I’m not really a bad guy so I don’t have much ideas to . I decided to stand extremely close to her just to scare her. Accidentally, I tripped over my own leg and fell forwards. I held on her arm so that I won’t push her down. I felt her hand stiffened and she almost stopped walking. Her pace slowed down. Oh . I think I really scared her now. Maybe she thinks I’m taking advantage of her! I’m not!!!

 

 

Your POV

I felt his body falling behind me. He immediately held onto my arm. My body stiffened. Oh my god oh my god! He touched me! I felt as if an electric shock just went through my whole body. His hand was cold and rough. Hmm I wonder how it feels like on my…… Oh god Kim Hyuna! Stop thinking nonsense you ert! I heard him mumble “sorry” behind me. Although it was barely heard, I can still hear his voice. It was so y and husky that its . Gawddd why is this queue so long!

 

 

Junhyung’s POV

I got to mumble a soft apology as I wasn’t sure what to do. I just wanted to make sure that she didn’t think I was tripping on purpose. I put my hand by my side awkwardly. As we got in the bus, I saw her standing at the empty space that was meant for standing. I quickly stood beside her, facing the front. She was also facing the same direction but her head was turned to the windows. As people were coming in, filling every corner of the bus, I found myself standing extremely close to her. I wonder if I made her uneasy.

 

 

Your POV

As I walked into the bus, I decided to just stand so that I could see his face when he is walking in. To prevent from being too obvious, I looked at the windows so that I could see the reflection of the people walking in. which includes the hottie. Oh yeah. That’s the face I’ve been waiting for. And I am sure as hell not disappointed. Suddenly he turned his direction and stopped directly beside me! ME!!

Suddenly with all the people cramming in the bus, he got nearer and nearer to me. I didn’t dare to look around so I just kept my head turned to the windows. I felt an arm going across my back and hugging my waist. My eyes widened. Was it his hand? Of course it’s his hand! Can’t be the aunty that it standing right infront of you right? You felt your hands trembling a little because his touch is just too…. Well words can’t describe it. You bus pass that you holding on to fell from your hands. Right onto the floor. Oh crap. How the hell am I going to take it? He didn’t notice it as he was busy making way for people to walk in. Damn it people! Can’t you just wait the next bus?! I didn’t want my pass to be stepped on or kicked further. So without hesitation, I squatted down slowly, stretching out my arm to reach for my pass.

Damn damn damn! It’s right in between of his legs! And a little bit behind him. I stretched my arm to reach for it. Basically now, I am kinda squatting or kneeling INFRONT of him. Not a good sight.

 

 

Junhyung’s POV

I didn’t want my arm to be crush in between the both of us. Slowly I slid my hand behind her back, slightly hugging her waist. I was expecting her to turn to me and give me death glare or something. But it didn’t happen. She didn’t even move away from my hand. So I let my hand be.

I was squeezing in, letting these impatient people walk in the bus when I felt her body moved downwards. I was no longer holding on to her waist. She squatted way downwards until her head was at my crotch level. Some elders were right infront of us. They turned and stared at me and her. It made me really uneasy to have a girl at that position IN THE PUBLIC. Some gave me disapproving looks, some old erts were their lips and some just shook their heads and chuckled. I looked around the bus trying to avoid eye contact with any of them. Seriously, what in the world is this girl doing?? She got nearer and nearer to my crotch area, almost touching my .

Just then, the bus started moving at a fast speed that most people nearly fell backwards. Her? Yup you know it. She lost balanced and fall right infront of my crotch. Her head banged against my . I shut my eyes and looked up the moment I fell her head on my crotch area.

 

 

Your POV

I finally got my bus pass and I was about to stand up when the bus suddenly moved and I lost my balance. I didn’t even have the time to support myself with my hand when my head hit his crotch. My face could have never been redder and I really don’t know how am I to face him when I stood back up. Slowly I stood up, bus pass firmly in my hands. I was ‘greeted’ by frowning faces of old aunties and uncles right infront of me. Some shook their heads disapprovingly. My face was getting redder and redder. I could have just died of embarrassment! I didn’t even dare to look at the guy.

As I couldn’t stand the burning heat atmosphere any longer, I pressed the bell for the bus to stop at the next bus stand even though my stop was still far away. The bus stopped and I impatiently squeezed my way through to the door. LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!

 

 

Junhyung’s POV

She stood up slowly and I could see her face was really red as if she had been holding her breath for a really long time. She pressed the bell and waited for the bus to stop. Wait, after what she had done, she’s going to leave me here alone facing these judgemental elders???? No! no way I’m going to face this situation alone! I tried to reach for her hand but she already made her way through and out of the bus. I didn’t even get to escape as the bus door closes. My mouth gaped opened and I turned back to the front. Great. These people are still staring at me.