Chapter 7

Going Crazy

No One's POV

"Look, Jessica, I still like you. Even though you had rejected me. Now, would you be my girlfriend?" Yul asked nervously.

Jessica just stay silent.

Then the atmostphere become awkward.

"I..." she finally say.

Yuri sighed.

"Is that a no?" Yuri sighed again. "Mm.. Well, Jessica, can I sing you a song?" He said.

Jessica nodded slowly. Then Yuri clears his throat and begin to sing.

"I can’t fall asleep every night at the thought of you
Who will know that this is the first time I’m feeling like this
I want you girl, I need you girl...

Hey girl, you’re the only one
I only need you
Hey girl, you’re the only one
Stay by my side for always
(Well, this is Teen Top's song: Girlfriend)" he sang softly while holding Jessica's hand.

Jessica smiled.

"So..?" Yul said, waiting for her answer.

Jessica didn't say a word. She just lean closer.. and give him a soft kiss. After seconds later, she released him. And she give him an intense stare.

"Is that the answer?" Yuri teased.

"Yes, Yul, Yes!" she said and hugged him tightly.

Yuri is suprised, he can't believe it.. but the happiness is drawn in his face.

"Jessica, do you know how long I've waited for you?" he said.

"How long?" she asked.

"Hmm... since I first met you till today.. You know it was painful seeing you dating with another guy" he said.

"Ah, I'm sorry" she said and patted his head.

"Jessica-" he said but cutted by Jessica.

"Ah! Don't call me Jessica! Call me Sica, and I'll call you oppa!" she said with aegyo voice.

"Oppa? But you're technically my noona. You were born on 18th of April while I was born on 5th od December" he said.

Jessica just poted at what he just said. Well, she doesn't like being called 'Noona'.

"Okay, Sica.. You can call me whatever you want" he said while caressing her hair. Jessica just smiled at him.

"By the way, where's Krystal?" she looked around too see Krystal.

"Krystal? Is it that girl's name?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot to introduce her, yeah, she's Krystal, my sister." she said.

"Oh... okay, so there's two Jungs here... Hey, where's Taeyeon?" he said.

She shrug her shoulder and go around to find Taeng and Krystal, followed by Yuri.

 

A few moments later...

Footsteps has heard, and it's getting closer.

"Unni! Unni! There's Tiffany unni and a guy outside!!" a girl said which is none other than Krystal.

"Aish! where did you go? I was panicked you know!" she yelled, of course with high tone but a bit soft.

"I was playing with Taeyeon oppa, mianhae" she said and grinned.

"Aish, now, come on greet Tiffany unni" Sica said while walking towards the door.

 

Okay, I'm gonna skip a few scenes because I think it's not important. I'm sorry, okay? Let's just go to the important scene. I'm sorry. Again..

 

Taeyeon's POV

Aish.. Why does that Siwon have to come here? No one had invited him. Aish..

Taeyeon and Siwon were sitting opposite to each other. The atmosphere became more and more awkward. Since Jessica, Yuri, and Tiffany are now in Jessica's room, I had to face this annoying, jerk man. He looked at me cunningly, it's like he had won something.

"Why did you come?" I finally asked.

He took a sip og his coffee and say "mind your own business. Why did you ask that? You have problem with that?"

"YES, I have a problem with that" I said and took a sip of my drink, it's like imitating him.

He let out a sly laugh and smirked. "Why? Because I went here with Tiffany? You're jealous, huh? HAH! Take that, Kim".

"Shut up" I said.

"Aish, just admit you're jealous because I'm with Tiffany right now" he said which make me really surprised.

"YOU WHAT??" I asked disbelieve.

 

-To Be Continued-

Please comment and subscribe. Thank you.