Chapter 2

Going Crazy

A few days later...

No One's POV

"Yo, Taeyeon!" someone shouted and it ws none other than Yuri.

"What is it, Yul?" Taeyeon asked with annoyed tone.

"I heard there will be a new student, Taeng!" he said happily while jumping.

"Yah, yah. Calm down! Why do you look so happy right now?" he said.

"Because.. I have a feeling it was a girl" he said.

"Aish.. You already have Sica, Yul" Taeyeon said.

"I don't have her, she's still Donghae's" Yuri said and pouted.

"I mean.. Ah.. Never mind. Sorry for dragging her, Yul." Taeyeon said. Yuri still pout.

"Stop it, Yul! It's annoying!"

"Kekeke, mianhae, Taeng" Yuri said while giggling.

Then..

Taeyeon's POV

*BELL RINGS*

All students are already sat on their seats. The class started to be noisy. Because they're all talking about the new student. Some of them were happy about this, while others don't. Then the teacher came.

"Annyeonghaseyo" she said and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo" they all greeted back.

"Maybe you're already know about this.. We got a new student" she said.

Then she walks closer to the door and welcomed the new student.

"Come here, introduce yourself" she said warmly.

Then the new student comes in. It was a girl. She's so beautiful and cute :3 She looks like a shy girl. I mean.. cute shy girl.

"What is your name?" Siwon shouted and smiled cheekily at her. Aish, did he flirt her? But she just smiled shyly.

"A-annyeonghaseyo. I'm Tiffany Hwang. My Korean name is Hwang Miyoung. I lived in the US, and I was born in US, so I can't speak Korean fluently-" Tiffany said, cutted by Siwon.

"I'll teach you Korean!" Siwon shouted and smiled. Again.

"Well, I'LL TEACH YOU TOO!" I said, louder. And of course it made her looked at me.

"A-ah, thank you" she said and bowed to me, from far away.

I look at Siwon and smiled cheekily. He just looked at me angrily.

"Now, if you had questions about her, you can ask her" the teacher said. And Siwon raised her hand. Aish.

"Okay, Choi Siwon." the teacher said.

"Why are you so pretty?" he asked bluntly. She just smiled shyly at him.

"Aish, Choi Siwon. Now, who wanted to ask?"

And.. I raised my hands.

"Do you like a guy who always talk and ask you questions and interrupt you?" I asked bluntly.

"I-I don't know.." she said with low tone. The teacher just look at me with annoyed face. Aish.

"Okay, now you please sit down, choose your own seat" the teacher said.

Ah! There's an empty seat beside me! I hope she'll sit here.

"There's two empty seats here. That one beside Kim Taeyeon and that one beside Choi Siwon."

Damn it. Beside Siwon. I knew she would sit beside him. Girls always choose him over meee. Damn.

"I'd love to sit beside him" she said while looking at me. Me. Yeah, Me. It means I won, dude.

"Ah, Kim Taeyeon?" the teacher asked and she nodded.

"Okay, then. Please sit down"

Then she walks towards me and sit beside me. Oh yeah, man. Paradise~^^

 

-To Be Continued-

How was that? I hope you guys loved it. Please subscribe and comment~^^

Thanks guys!