Chapter 5

Going Crazy

Yuri's POV

"Jessica, let's go over there" I said and carry her to the place where I put my bag.

Jessica is still crying. And I hate seeing her crying so I caress her hair again.

"Jessica, what happened? How can this happened?" I asked her while still caressing her hair.

She takes a deep breath and stop sobbing.

"I broke up with him" she said with low tone.

Her tears begin to fall down again and I wipe her tears.

"I knew he cheated on me so I broke up with him. I asked him if he cheated on me but he denied. Then I said Tiffany saw him with another girl for many times. But he kept saying that he didn't cheat on me. I knew he was lying so I got angry and I yelled at him. Then he hit and slap me. Well.. he acted weird lately which make me a bit suspicious but I think he will never cheated on me. But then, Tiffany saw him with another girl. And it makes me want to break up with him. He's such a jerk." she said and looked down.

"He is" I whispered and patted her back.

"What? Did you say something?" she asked.

"N-nothing" I said and grinned at her.

"I thought he was a sweet and nice guy... But I was wronged" she said.

I just keep patted her back to comfort her.

"By the way, thank you very much, Yul" she said and giggled.

"Yeah, you're welcome. It's my duty to protect you" I said and smiled at her.

"Really? Thanks" she said and giggled shyly... And I can see she's blushing.

"AHH!!!! STOP IT!!! I GIVE UP!! I SURRENDER!!" Donghae shouted from far away. His mouth and nose were bleeding.

"GO AWAY NOW!!" Taeyeon shouted as he kicked Donghae.

"DON'T COME BACK!!" I shouted.

Then Donghae walked weakly to his car and drive his car away.

"Jessica, gwaenchanayo?" Taeng asked while running towards me and Jessica.

And Jessica nodded.

"Taeng, let's take her to her house!" I said.

"Okay, I'll carry your bags" he said.

"Can you walk properly?" I asked worriedly.

"I don't think so" she said.

"Hmm... Try to stand up" I demanded her.

I hold her hand because I'm afraid she will fall down. And she stands up weakly.

"Ah!" she almost fall down so I hugged her. Seconds later, I just realized what I'm doing.. yeah, hugging her.

"Ah, mianhae" I said and released her.

"Ah, that's okay" she said.

"Okay, let's go" I said to Taeyeon and Jessica.

 

-To Be Continued-

Hi guys!

I'm a bit disappointed because there's only one new subscriber.. And only 2 comments.. Please subscribe and leave a comment..