Chapter 6

Going Crazy

Yuri's POV

"Okay, let's go" I said to Taeyeon and Jessica.

"Yeah" Taeng said.

"Jessica... is it okay if I hold your hands? I'm afraid you'll fall down.." I asked her nervously.

"Of course" she said.

 

I'm gonna skip the 'trip' to Jessica's house. I'm sorry.

 

No One's POV

"That's your house, right?" Taeng said to Jessica while pointing a white-painted house.

"Yes.." she said weakly.

 

-In front of Jessica's house-

Taeyeon and Yuri were standing in front of the door, except Jessica who is now sitting weakly on a bench in front of her house.

"A-Annyeoonghaseyo" Yuri said while knocking the door slowly.

But nothing's happened, no one opened the door.

"Press the bell" Taeyeon whispered.

"What?" Yuri asked Taeyeon.

"Press the bell!!" he said impatiently and press the bell.

Then a girl, maybe around 8 or 9 years old opened the door. But she just opened the door a little.

"An... who are you?" the girl looked at them confusedly.

"Ah, we're Jessica's friends, there's Jessica!" Yuri said and pointed at Jessica.

The girl then opened the door widely. She looks shocked, then she runs to Jessica.

"Unnie! Why you look so pale? What happened??" she asked Jessica worriedly.

"I-I'm okay, Krystal.." she said weakly.

"I know you're not! Come in!!" she said while pulling Jessica. The boys just look at them.

"Aish, you two!! Don't just look like that!! Help unni!!" she yelled at Taeyeon and Yuri.

Yuri startled since this is his first time being yelled by a kid, while Taeyeon started to carry Jessica's stuffs panickly.

"A-ah, mianhae! I-I'll help you!" Yuri said nervously.

Then Yuri helps the girl carrying Jessica to her bed. But since the girl is weak, Yuri has to do it alone while the girl just supporting Yuri from behind. Then Yuri got weak and almost dropped Jessica but fortunately, Jessica's room is not too far. And about 2 minutes later Yuri finally reached her room and lay her on her bed.

"Unni, I'll bring you some water" she said and runs to kitchen or somewhere else where the Jungs put water.

"Thanks, Yul" she said in low tone and smiled.

"That's okay, Sica. I have to protect you" Yul said and smiled. Jessica just smiled at him.

Then Jessica takes her cell phone. "I gotta call Tiffany".

 

A few moments later...

"She'll be here soon" she said.

Then she sit down and scanned Yuri slowly from head to toe.

"You're tired, right? Hmm.. come on, sit here" she said while patting the end of her bed.

"Ah, thanks" Yuri said and sit down.

Then Jessica looked at Yuri.

"Yuri-ya" she said softly.

Then Yuri looked at her.. in the eyes.

"I'm  sorry.... for rejecting you back then. I was still in relationship with Donghae oppa... And.. Honestly, I...." she said.

Now Yuri begins to be nervous because imagining many things since she haven't finished her sentence.

"I... regret for rejecting you.... You're very nice... Uh, I'm sorry for saying these stupid things.." she said and looked down.

"N-No! That's okay! If you want to say something... Just say it clearly! " he said while pulling Jessica's hand to make her look at him again.

"No..." she said, still looked down.

"Look, Jessica, I still like you. Even though you had rejected me. Now, would you be my girlfriend?" Yul asked nervously.

Jessica just stay silent.

 

-To Be Continued-

How was that? Kkk

Wait for Jessica's answer.. in the next chapter. Kkk

Please comment and subscribe! ^^