Chapter 1

Going Crazy

No One's POV

Taeyeon was sitting on a bench near his school. He was waiting for his best friend, Kwon Yuri. He had waited for hours. Then he look around to search his best friend. He saw Yuri lowering his head while walking.

"KWON YURI!" Taeyeon shouted. But Yuri didn't respond to him at all. Not even look at him. So Taeyeon walks closer to him.

"Yah, Yul. You look very sad. What's wrong?" Taeyeon asked. Yuri still looked down, he didn't answer him.

"Yul!". This time he pokes his arm. But still no answer. Taeyeon just sighed.

"Come on, Yul! Tell me what happened!" Taeyeon said while shaking Yuri's body.

"She rejected me" Yuri finally said, with lower voice, without looking at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon looked at him. He's a little bit confused. "She? Who is 'she'? That Jessica Jung? Rejected you? When did you confessed to her? Why didn't you tell me?" Taeyeon asked so many questions that makes Yuri a bit annoyed.

"Aish, so many questions!" Yuri yelled.

"Aish, just answer me!" Taeyeon said.

Yuri let out a sigh. "It's Jessica Jung. I confessed to her today. I asked her to be my girlfriend... But she rejected me and she said she already has a boyfriend. And I didn't tell you because I don't feel like I wanted to" Yuri said.

Taeyeon looked at him weird-ly. "She has a boyfriend? What the? Who is it?" Taeyeon asked him.

"He is... Donghae. Lee Donghae." Yuri said and sighed.

Taeyeon startled at his statement.

"Oh my gosh. That jerk? Are you kidding me, Yuri-ya?" Taeyeon asked him.

"I'm serious, Taeng. And also.. she said we can't tell anyone about this" Yuri said. Taeyeon just nodded.

"Now.. Let's go, Yul" Taeyeon said while patted his shoulder. FYI, since they are neighbours, they always go home together.

They were talking about their activities while walking.  But then the topic changed to Jessica. Again.

"I heard Jessica's house isn't far from ours" Yuri smiled.

"Sooo.... What's the point of saying that? You wanna go to her house?" Taeyeon asked. Yuri just smile shyly.

"N-no, I just want to see her" Yuri said and smile shyly.

Seems like he already forgot about Jessica rejected him (Taeyeon)

"Hmm.. okay.." Taeyeon nodded.

 

Then..

"Omo! It's Jessica!!" Yuri said while pointing at Jessica.

"But.. Is that Donghae?" Taeyeon asked.

"Hmm maybe. Come here!" Yuri said. Taeyeon and Yuri were hiding between bushes.

Jessica was running in front of her house while laughing. And then, Donghae chase her. Then he hugs Jessica from the back after caught her. Then Jessica turns around and kissed his lips.

"aish.." Yuri said.

Then Donghae holds her hands and lead her to the bench in front of her house. They were having conversation.

"What are they saying?" Taeyeon asked.

"I don't know, Taeng! Shut up!" Yuri said.

Donghae looks like not concentrating on what Jessica says. He just playing with her hair. Then Jessica looked at him. Donghae just smiled then he kissed Jessica.

Yuri couldn't take it anymore. "Aish! Let's go home!". Taeyeon just follow him.

 

-To Be Continued-

How was that? This chapter is YulSic moments (?). Next chapter will be TaeNy~ :D

Please comment and subscribe~ ^^

And thank you for subscribing and comment!