third wheel

Falling in love

 

Jooyeon pov

Today I have a date with G.O. I’m nervous but luckily Soyeon willingly accompany me at my date. But once in a while I will heard Soyeon whining “ yah! Why do I have to follow you? I don’t want to be a third wheel.” She will whine over and over again but I just ignored her until she tired.

“jooyeon ah. You know, Hyosung and I have a fight” Soyeon told me with a weak voice. I turned to her and see her teary eyes. I smiled before asking the real situation between them. Her explaination make me frowned because they fought because a guy.

Because Soyeon left Hyosung for a playboy named Joon. Joon. Hyosung had told me about him. She told me that she had a bad feeling about him since their first meet. I wonder how many times she had told me that she hate it when Joon flirting with Soyeon at the same time with other student.

Thinking of it making me angry so I told Soyeon to confront Hyosung and settle this issued as soon as possible. Soyeon just nodded to my word making me smiled.

“jooyeon ah!” I heard G.O calling my name. I chuckled as I saw him panting before I noticed there is another boy beside him but I would not care enough about him as my LOVELY G.O is right in front of me. I startled as Soyeon nudge me, waking up from my fantasy.

“jooyeon ah, Soyeon ah. This is my friend Sengho. Yang Sengho” G.O introduced his friend to us as he make way to sit beside me. Then, G.O introduced me as his Girlfriend to Seungho making me blushing while Soyeon make a puke sound at the back.

Soyeon then introduced herself to Seungho. G.o then told Soyeon and Seungho that he wants to have a date with me privately. He asked Seungho to accompany Soyeon for a while.

I saw Soyeon face change when G.O asked Seungho to accompany her. I knew that Soyeon and Seungho has a bit misunderstanding so that both of them not in a good term.

But. It’s G.O. even Soyeon have to follow his command. Soyeon mumble angrily before followed seungho to the cafeteria. “keke. Soyeon so cute when she’s angry” G.O said make me frown.

“What” he asked. “Nothing. Just wonder why are you not dating Soyeon instead of me if she’s that cute to you” I said while put. G.O chuckled as he see my childish action. He apologizes to me before told me “my Jooyeon is the cutest. No matter when she’s angry, sad or happy” makes me smile again. 

 

i made another poster for Soyeon. i knew it is not pretty as yours. but. what can i do? i have no talent in making poster. can you make it for me. kekeke.