accident

Falling in love

Bang yong guk pov

Here I am, running like a little boy chasing the ball. It is the best moment of my life as I love football.  It makes me feel free. But what the hell am I waiting for my other team mates.  And what is football if I’m ALONE? Those kids are really good at making my life miserable.  Just wait and I will make you practice like hell.

I sit on the grandstand waiting for the boys.  Later I heard a girl calling my name. I turned around and smiled before I lowered my head and blushing. I’m afraid as I praying that Kikwang will be here soon and helping me.

And thank goodness, he is here. But wait. Hyosung with him? Why did he bring Hyosung? Haish. That playboy will never change. i knew that they were close to each other and kikwang had claim that hyosung is his girlfriend to the class. but, why here? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy kikwang why ?  

‘’yong guk! Sorry I’m late’’ he said while giving me his puppy eyes. What? Puppy eyes? Do you ever think that I will fall for your small eyes? Nahh. Keep dreaming Lee Kikwang. And be prepared for your hell like training. ‘’oh yah, I brought Hyosung with me’’ his voice disturbing me. I looked at him and nodded before asking him to get change to suitable attire.

*awkward moment after he left*

Hyosung pov

‘’OMG! Why am I here?’’ I asked myself while hitting my head repeatedly looking at his back view as he sits at the in front row of the grandstand. Oh no, I can’t bear this anymore. I’m so nervous that I started playing with my feet. Kicking every piece of thing before I made a big mistake in my entire life. I kick his head. BANG YONG GUK head and I’m wearing Kikwang spiky shoe.

‘’yah!’’ he roared as I hit his head. It is scarier now as I heard his DEEP voice right in front of me shouting. He shoots a death glare to me. I knew that it is the end of my life. So I just close my eyes, praying to the good waiting for my punishment. But then, I opened my eyes and there is no sign of him anywhere, but it shocked me as I saw blood. What? BLOOD?

OMO. I’m so dead. Help me dear god :(

 

Kikwang pov

i've done changing my attire. but wait. where are they?''yah! why must all of you leave me'' i shouted as i realised that i'm alone. i went to sport room and there is a note saying that thre is no practice because he had to get home.''haish, really?'' i murmur as i walk out and send texts towards my team mates.

 

*omg. i'm seriously afraid when this incident happen. believe me, don't mess with guy with deep voice. =='

 

p/s; i'm getting more lazier. gimme power please.