First day

Falling in love

Hyosung pov

I knocked the door and walked in nervously as all the eyes are on me. my homeroom teacher smiled and asked me to introduced myself.

later, she told me to sit at the front row beside the other new girl. ''she is pretty'', i thought to myself as i sit. she turned to me and smiled before intronducing herself as, Lee Jieun.

''bang yong guk!'' i heard the teacher calling someone name befored i turned to him and saw a very tall guy standing and smiling shyly. ''you will be the class president, so behave yourself okay?'' my homeroom teacher said to him before i saw him nodding slowly. ''he is scary'' i thought to myself. yeah, maybe you find it unreasonable but he is sooooooo tall and his deep voice haunting me. this is my first time meeting such a tall guy like him perhaps.

''You don't have to worry Miss Taeyeon. i'm here to help him.'' a not-so-tall boy who is sitting beside the bang yong guk guy claimed whiled smiling slyly. i saw Miss Taeyeon just smiled and ignored him and continued with our study.

after Teacher Taeyeon Math's class all of the student went to separate way because we had an technical  class. but, i had found out that the girl and boys are taking different course of technical class and the worst part is, i'm with the boys, as at my old school i had already  choosed to learn the course which is Mechanical. 

''i don't want to go with them'' i whine towards my new friend which is Jieun and Hyuna. they just smiled before telling me that it was not a big deal and asked me to bear with it as it is the last year for me to study the course. i just smiled weakly before i went toward the guy.

it was very awkward to be in a class as the only FEMALE student. it is tiring that i jut sit and listening to the teacher without having a friend to talk since i'm the type that cannot stop talking. tehee. yeah, i talk much. so much than you can imagine it.

''hey, bored huh?'', i heard a voice as i felt someone poked my shoulder while smiling. i just nodded without looking at him. i felt my heart beating so fast as the boy talk to me. ''Miss heart, why are you beating so hard. stop please.'' i thought to myself as i took a deep breath. then i heard the boys introduced himself as lee gikwang. he told me to call him kiki before starting boasting about his look. hearing him talk big about himself, make me chuckle before i turned to him and found out that he is the-not-so-tall-boy before. 

''aww, so cute'' i talk to myself as i look at his face. as i got more comfortable with him, we are getting more closely to each other as we chat. he asked my permission to sit beside me before he took his book and stationary and place it on our table.

''sheesh, kiki. you are to much. leave me here alone.'' i heard yong guk voice. yes i recognized the voice. the scary DEEP voice of him make me shiver. i heard gikwang laughed at him told him '' yah! i'm not a GAY. i don't want to sit beside a guy all the time''.

hearing gikwang answer make me laugh as i turned to took a look at yong guk who smirked at gikwang answered before continued his work that is given by Mr. Leetuk. he is our technical teacher. he look young and very open minded. i found that his class is fun as he not trying to make us study so hard but tp study smart. 

at the end of the lesson, gikwang and his other friend which is also not-so-tall, walk with me to the class. as we arrived at the class i walked to Jieun and told her abou gikwang. she then smiled and whisperred to me,'' you have a crush on your first day, impressive''. i'm suprised at her voice before i hit her arm playfully. ''no. he just being nice to me. stop talking nonsense.'' i told her who is laughing like a maniac, making fun of me. i felt a bit annoyed, so i decided to focus to the lesson.

after a few bored lesson and chaotic recess, finally, it's time to get home. after i bid Hyuna and Jieun farewell, i ran toward my sisters waho had been waiting for me to get home. and there, the first day of school goes by smoothly for me.