What to do?

Falling in love

 

Soyeon pov

I just lying on my bed thinking of that stupid Lee Joon. When suddenly, I recall the incident with Hyosung. I wanted to apologize to her. So I call her phone. Repeatedly, but there is no answer. So, I decided to send her a message instead.

To; Hyosung

Hey, sorry about this evening. I’m really sorry. I love you dear friend.

I send the message but there is no reply. Argh, what to do? It’s not like her, to get angry and sulk. She just being like this when she really hurt. Haish. This is my entire fault. And yes Joon to. That stupid rascal. But anyway, thinking of him making me smiled.

*message alert* omo, I have a message. Who is it? I was expecting it is Hyosung, but it is my classmate, Joyeon.

From; Joyeon

Soyeon ahh. Tomorrow I have date with g.o oppa. Can you accompany me? Please please.

Haish, that girl is really something.

To; Joyeon

Okay Joyeon. But you have to treat me after this J

From; joyeon

Okay. No worry.

I put away my phone before I startled as my phone ringing. I got excited as I read the caller ID is Stupid Joon.

 ‘’hello. Soyeon ah. What are you doing?” he asked. ‘’oh, nothing. Why? Do you miss me? Kekeke.” I replied playfully.”miss you? Of course. Every second of my life. Every beat of my heart.” His word make me fluttered but I tried to covered it by saying. “yah, you superplayboy. Stop playing with girl heart can you? Kekeke. By the way, can you help me? Hyosung is so angry with me because I left her alone this evening.” I said to him. “haha. Can you no talk like a hurricane? We still have a lot of time. And IM NOT A PLAYBOY okay? And about Hyosung. I don’t know. She is your friend. Think it by yourself." He replied sarcastically. “yah, so selfish. Okay whatever. I want to rest. Bye.” I said before hanging up. He just too much. I wonder why am I falling for him.

 

*message alert*

From; Joon

Yah, don’t be angry sweetie. I’m sorry okay? About Hyosung? Just talk to her later. I’m sure she will be fine. Okay? Good night babe. Bye and sorry again.

I chucked as I read the message. “playboy” I mumble before closing my eyes ready to sleep.