Kikwang

Falling in love

 

Kikwang pov

‘’argh. School is soooooooo boring!’’ I shouted as I stand up. I look around to find yong guk who is having so much fun talking to Huh gak and Joon. Both of them are from the different classes.

I walk to them and asked them to go to the toilet with me. For what? Smoking of course. All of us went into the toilet while yong guk had to stay out to watch for the teacher as he had stopped smoking. It is hard for me to believe yong guk has stopped as he is the one who smoked before all of us. But I just don’t really care about it.

Bang Yong Guk. He is one of my best friends. He seems so tough and he Love to tease. But, the weird thing is. He only talk, tease, or whatever with a boy. I repeat. BOY. Why? Maybe he is a gay. No. Absolutely no. Yong guk is very manly. If you doubt it, you may ask anyone. In fact that yong guk hate to fight, he had always been a warrior for me, or any of our gang if we caught in a fight. Believe me, one word from him, will make you shut your mouth forever. And last but not least, he is our school captain for our football team which make him SUPER popular among girls. Muahaha. And as you know, he afraid of girl, so as his best friend, me, KIKI to the rescue.  So girl, here I am. *wink.

 


I felt seriously bored in the class. So I look around and found out that Hyosung is sitting alone by herself. I looked around before sitting beside her. She looked surprised as I sit beside her but then she smiled and whisper ‘’ yah, Lee Kikwang, what are you doing here? Go back to your place’’.

I just ignored her and play with her pencil while sketching on the table. ‘’argh, annoying’’ Hyosung murmur while not looking at me.

Suddenly, I felt something hitting my back. As I turned I see, Yong Guk throwing a lot of thing to me but acted as innocent as he look at his book.  I threw Hyosung pencil toward Yong Guk as I’m holding her pencil.

‘’haha, miss me’’ Yong guk shouted excitedly as the pencil not hitting him. And because of his DEEP voice, now all the attentions are toward him. And there he goes, blushing as he lower his head. Looking at him like that making me chuckled before I realised that Hyosung is not by my side.

‘’erm, it..it..is mmm..my pencil’’, I heard her stutter while talking to Yong Guk. On the other hand, Yong Guk just hand it out without looking at her as he shy.

‘’yay! My pencil. I made it. Thank you god’’ Hyosung talk by herself as she breath in breath out. What in the world happen to her, I wonder.  But, dang… she is sooooooooooo cute.

I chuckled a bit before I saw she shoot me a what-the-heck-is-that looked making me nervous. She then pinch me and warned me to no playing with her thing.  I just nodded and continued looking at her and sometimes distract her from her study. But after a few warning from her, I stopped and sleep.

 

*kikwang smoking? oh yeah. it's not because i hate him, it just that this story is real and LEE KIKWANG played a role of my friend that is smokin. okay. sorry again. oh yes. ths for subscribing me. but, i'm so greedy, so i want more. can i? teheeeeeee.