is this love?

Falling in love

Kikwang pov

The football training has been cancelled. Why? I don’t know either. That crazy Yong Guk decided on his own. I’m GONNA kill him. ‘’Just wait BANG YONG GUK.’’ I mumble as I climb the school gate as I am too lazy to walk through the gate.

On my way, I saw Hyosung walk around. She kept her head down and kept looking at her left and right repeatedly. I chuckled at his action before I noticed she ran away. Wait. What? Why did she run away? I thought to myself as I shout ‘’Yah! Don’t run!’’.

I saw Hyosung panting as she arrived at the bus stop. She looked pale and its make me worried. So I walked toward her to make sure she’s okay. I walk silently toward her before I tapped her shoulder making her startled. ‘’Yah, chill. It’s me. Kikwang” I said to her. She then frowned before she shouted angrily “yah! Do you want me to die early?”

I chuckled as I heard her word. “yah, it’s not funny. Don’t do that again.” She continues as I notice her teary eyes. I felt guilty making her like that. “I’m sorry Hyosung. I will never do that again. Don’t be scared. I will be here to protect you. Okay?” I said as I looked at her eyes sincerely.

Hyosung then smiled before nodded weakly as she thanks me.

Hyosung pov

Kikwang is so sweet and nice to me. I wonder why. My heart beat faster as he told me that he will be there for me. “I wonder if this is love.” I thought to myself before I smiled and nodded to his word.

But this entire feeling make me felt uncomfortable around him. Why? I don’t know but I hate this uncomfortable feeling as I would like to know him better. I wonder how I ‘m supposed to find about him. “Ah! Bang Yong Guk!” I thought to myself. I can use him to know more about Kikwang. But how? He always scared me to death. Haish. What to do?

 

hye. i have made a poster. it's not perfect. but i had try. hope all of you will like it.

and, this ff is based on true story, so the ending is fixed. sorry if it is not like you thing. anyway, do comment and subscribe :)