We Can Through This Together

Our Love

Yoona's P.O.V

Ah ! It's already morning ? Yeah, Taecyeon oppa asked me to go out. Wait, what I'm gonna tell unnie ?? Aigoo.. I'm so dead. I don't want make unnie sad. I believe she likes oppa before I do. *deep sighed*

TING... TONG...

Oh I heard door bell. Is that Taecyeon oppa ? Hope not Yuri unnie the one open the door. And damn, yeah she is. My parents just already go for their events. Is unnie feel weird seeing Taecyeon oppa came ? Oh I'm really dead. I just peek them from α far place and I can hear what they talking about.

"Taec ?! You came ? Why you came so early ?" Unnie said. I can hear she said that, oh I hope Taec oppa understand.

"Eh ? You don't know ? Yoona not tell you ?" He said

"Tell me what ?" Unnie more curious. Before oppa could answer it I just out and say hello to oppa.

"Annyeong oppa. You came ?!" I said excitingly.

"Yoong ! You out finally, let's go. See ya Yuri." He said "So you want to go to with Yoona ?" She looks shocked and feel disapointed and I just more feel sorry finally I just make to say something.

"Ah, ne unnie just go with us, actually we want invite you two but we think you really busy about your exam 1 week later but I think you must have fun first. Come on unnie, let's go with us, right oppa ?" I gave oppa the expression that hope he understand and just followed my words and he just feel weird and disappointed. Oh the situation just getting worse, Taec oppa now feel disappointed. Damn !

"Jinjja, Yoong ? Why you not telling me so early ? I can. Where we gonna go ?" She looks happy. I just happy seeing my sister feels happy while I know I must sacrifice my date with Taec oppa. Mianhae oppa, I will tell you soon.

"Ne unnie. We are going to amusement park. Just change your clothes now, we wait in here." I said After unnie go to the bedroom to change her clothes Taec oppa just start asking me why I'm lie.

"Yoona-ah, why you liar to me and your own sister ? We never invited her well not such α rude but today is our date. You know we already officially be α couple. Wait, do you mean you not yet tell Yuri about us ??" He asked so curiously and confusing

"Oppa, let me explain this later okay ? For now, I still not telling this to unnie and please don't be mad at me just go with Yuri unnie okay ? It will be fun." I said "I can't be mad at you. I love you, babo ah." He said with smiled while touch my cheek. I blushed.

"Yoong ! Let's go !" Unnie came. I just move aside from Taec oppa

. "Let's go !" I smiled.

~~

We reached at the amusement park, we just get ready for playing α lot of game at there. We have much time and we can spend it and I hope for today, I can make Yuri unnie much better and I promised won't make you feel bad unnie. I smiled to myself.

END of P.O.V

*********************

Taecyeon's P.O.V

Yoona so much looks beautiful today. I can feel her smells. But why she want to lie to Yuri ? What exactly happens to her ? And seriously, my date just not really going smoothly like what I want now. What exactly that Yoona planned ? Aigoo. I just frustrated with this girl but I just can't mad at her. We just play some games at there always 3 of us until the time we have seen "The Haunted House". I'm always know Yoona always scared about this, I just want to alone with her but damn it ! Yoona just asked Yuri to come too. I'm not hate Yuri to came, she's my friend. I just need time to alone with Yoona right now.

"Oppa, let's in ! But promised me don't make fun of me." She said cutely

"Okay, okay. Yuri, you won't scared like α little girl like ?" I

"Oh stop it ! I'm not α scary about those things, don't worry Ok Taecyeon-sshi." She said proudly

"Oh great ! Just we prove it now." I smirked to her "Oh oppa, you just looks funny." Yoona said to me.

"Eh ? What did you mean Yoona-ah ?" I said while following her. "Oh just come in oppa !" She pulled my hands to come.

~~

We just in. Oh yeah it's looks scary but I just not scared but I can see how Yoona and Yuri scared. This haunted house just we three because the rule is just the first visitors can came in. Oh they really girls.

"Yuri ! See ? I told you, you just scared right ?" I teased and laughing at her.

"Oh just shut up ! I'm not scared at all ! Maybe you did !" She just stick her tongue. Yeah I just not really like it Yuri came with me and Yoona 'cause it just our date but at least if Yoona happy, I did. Beside not wrong too Yuri came, she just really can I treat funny ㅋㅋㅋ. After being together, in that place that is the way that we must separated like the game way, that's 2 way. Well, I really want with Yoona but suddenly Yoona just make me surprised and make α decision.

"Oppa, because we're three. Just go with unnie, I'll go myself." She said

"But, Yoong..." I said "It's okay. Yuri unnie needs you, you know. Beside after this the scary ghosts will disappear and we done, come on. I will be okay oppa." She said smiled with α little scared. I know she so scared, but what happened to her ? Why she just keep making me close with Yuri ? I'm she's boyfriend not Yuri's boyfriend. Yoona-ah...

"Yoong, don't be ridiculous I know you really scared." Yuri spoke.

"Yeah, you right Yuri." I added

"No, you just two, okay ? Oppa come on, We should hurry up. Annyeong." Yoona walk in first. Me and Yuri just walk in too and I just ask her what's wrong with Yoona. She really looks awkward today. And Yuri just didn't know too. Oh it just awkward. When we through I can see how Yuri so afraid, even she just scream cause scared. My mind just thinking how Yoona will through that. After we can through, we just can't see Yoona. Where she is ?? Is she still in there afraid ??

"Yuri, where's Yoona ?" I said worried "I don't know. Oh that girl ! I know she will scared like this, she always scared about ghosts." She explained with worried face "Okay, I'm just in right now, I will find her. You wait here, okay ?" I'm just going

"But.. You just can't come again." She held my hands.

"I can handle that ! Yoona really needs help." I said worried and run to go inside again from out door. Maybe I have α little problem but finally I can in.

END of P.O.V

********************

Yoona's P.O.V

I just finally can make Taecyeon oppa with Yuri unnie. I'm sorry oppa, but I just can't stand to see Yuri unnie sad. Oppa, should I just let you go ? I'm sorry oppa.

~~

I just walk it to through this final place in haunted house. I'm just feel so scared and afraid. Suddenly, one ghost just keep scaring and following me ! I want really cry and I screamed ! Someone please help me ! I just let my tears came out while running from the ghost until, I hit someone and that is Taecyeon oppa.

"Oppa ?" I said with little voice and crying scared. I just lent my head at his chest.

"Don't worry, the ghost already disappear now we just must need out." He said while smiling. I don't know why oppa still nice and kind of me with what I do for today. Mianhae oppa.

"Oppa, gomawo." I said smiled and little relaxed

"Yes, my lovely Yoona." He kissed my forehead.

"Oppa, about Yuri unnie came with us...." I want to tell him and he just cut me.

"Just don't tell now, we must come out now, let's go." He said We came out and I can see Yuri unnie worrying me and just hug me when I'm in front of her. I'm sorry for making you worried me.

"Never did thing like that okay ? And please don't make your own decision okay ?" She said little nagged at me "Ne unnie, mianhae." I said

"Okay, let's go play the other game. Kaja !" Taec oppa suddenly said.

~~

We just play happily. I almost forget about my problem to Yuri unnie but I just reminded again. I don't know. I really don't know what exactly I must say to Yuri unnie about Taec oppa and me. I just don't want hurt her feelings. What I must do ??! Ahhh !!! Why is must so difficult ? I just deep sighed. And the time for done finally came. We just done and ready to go home, but suddenly before we want to go home, unnie got receive call from her friend. They want to study together well me and oppa go home alone. I think it will be α good time to tell about that. At his car on the way to home,

"Oppa, I want say something, want you hear it ? This is really important please..." I begging to him.

"Oh Yoona-ah, what is it about ?" He asked curious.

"Yuri unnie." I said quick "Yuri ? What happened to that girl ?" He asked jokingly.

"Oh oppa, stop kidding now. I really want to say something." I said seriously.

"Okay, okay. What is it ?" He finally understand and being serious.

"Yuri unnie... She...." I just cut my words. I think I can't tell this, but...

"Ne ? Yuri ?.." He more curious.

"Unnie... Unnie likes you." I said

"WHAT ??!!!!" He shocked

END of P.O.V

********************

Taecyeon's P.O.V

I was shocked know that Yuri likes me. Since when ? Why ? How it can be ? We never be nice together we always joking around and I always make funny of her. Okay, this is start to weird. We just stop talking at arrived her house and in front of her house,

"Yoona-ah, don't be joking. It can't be. Stop it, okay ?" I said

"Oppa, I'm not lying. Unnie really likes you. Until now I still not tell her about our relationship because this. Oppa, I think we shouldn't date first. I don't want to hurt her if she know." She explained.

"Don't be ridiculous Yoong. I don't want to break up with you, ever. We don't have many time to spend our life." I said "But.. I don't want make unnie sad. Oppa, Yuri unnie your best friend before I was born, so..." She said and I just cut it.

"Stop it Yoona. Fine ! I will tell her myself about our relationship if you don't want to." I said little angry

"Oppa, don't please. Please..." She started begging and cried. Oh no ! I just can't see her cry.

"Okay, stop it. Don't cry again. I won't tell her myself, but Yoong we really tell her. We two. We can't always hide about this. Just tell her okay ?" I said calmly

"But oppa..." She speechless

"No but. Trust me. Believe me, we can through this together." I said and hug her. I can hear she little cry. I know her feeling. She don't want hurt her own sister. If I have α sibling I will do that too like I love my guys, 2PM.

"Now, stop crying okay ? Why you know really easy crying ? You like α little kid you know." I joked her

"Oppa ! Okay I will stop. You really want tell this ?" She asked once more

"Yes. Just believe me. We can tell her about our relationship. And she's your sister she would be understand. We really can through this together." I said with smile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally update my all chapters that I lose

Thanks for read guys !

Will Yoona really follow what Taec said ?? What do you guys think ??

Comment and More Subscribers pls ^_^