Should I Feel Happy or Sad ?

Our Love

Taecyeon and Yuri just go to the jewerly shop. Their parents make both of them to search for rings couple that will they wear it at their engagement.

Taecyeon's P.O.V

"Ya, Taec. Why you so quiet since we go, huh ? You are thinking about what dear ?" Suddenly Yuri broke my thinking about what happened in my life if I really marry with her not the person that I love.

"Ah, anio. So, do you already choose it ?" I changed the topic

"Oh, yes. See ? It's really beautiful. What do you think ?" She asked

"Well, it looks good. Just buy that if you want." I said to her and she just really looks happy.

"Okay, I'll buy it." She said excited.

~~ 

After we bought it, I just accompany her to the hospital again. She's already working at one of hospital in Seoul and we are just buying at her and my lunch time.

After accompany her, I just back to my office and working so hard , but my mind can't stop thinking about what will happen to me and Yuri. I feel want to scream and explosion and tell anyone about my true feeling but the problem, I don't want Yoona hate me if I do that.

~~

After back and start to working again, suddenly my dad makes me must deliver some documents to Mr. Im company. Well actually I don't want it because I will find Yoona because these all documents must giving to Yoona and while I can't face her but I must do it. I just go to her office.

END of P.O.V

************************

On the other side, Junho is at his favorite restaurant near HongDae and start to order his favorite food at there at the shining sun at afternoon. When he about to order, suddenly he saw α girl looks similar and she's Hyoyeon.

"Oppa ? What are you doing here ?" Hyoyeon asked

"Me ? Playing α chest." He said joked

"Ne ?! Α chest ? With who ?" She asked really looks blank

"Pabo-ya, of course I'm eating lunch at here." He said and smile with his eyes smile

"Ah, ne.." She said and laugh awkwardly

"Well, Hyoyeon. Still remember our dated last time ?" He suddenly asked

"Ah, ne. It's really good. Thanks for threat me oppa." She smiled

"Of course. And are you always came to here ?" Junho asked

"Ah, ne. Actually this is my favorite restaurant." She said

"Jinjja ??!! Same with me. But it's really weird we never meet each other right ?" Junho laugh α little with awkwardness.

"Ya, you right. Maybe we just came at the different time." Hyoyeon replied

"Yeah, right ! And maybe we just meeting just now." Junho smiled again.

"Yeah. Oppa, let's eating together." Hyoyeon suddenly asked 

"Ne ? You mean it will be α 2nd date ?" Junho asked

"Well... Maybe." She said with embarrassed and bit her bottom lip. The atmosphere just looks like awkward and just quiet. 

"Hyoyeon.... Emm.... Can I say something ?" Suddenly Junho said something to broke the silences between them. Hyoyeon feels her heart so beating fast and hope the word like/love out from his mouth. Yeah, Hyoyeon fall in love to Junho since they met.

"Ne ?" She replied

"Do you... Do you want some cake ?" He asked another question and different from what she thought. She just feels α little bit disappointed and feels embarrassed at the same time that what she thought will come true.

"Ah ne, okay oppa." She smiled awkwardly

The truth is.. Junho wants to say about his feeling towards her but he just not brave and afraid that Hyoyeon just looks him as his friend.

*************************

Yoona's P.O.V

I'm at office and working but I don't why I feel not well. My body just feel burden hot. My head just hurt too. It's really painful. I've spent my time last night to cried out what I feel sad about their engagement. I'm just feeling not well but I just still makes me strong and continue my work but my head just really painful. I just stand up and want to walking out the office but suddenly my sight just blur and all just turn to white.

END of P.O.V

***********************

Taecyeon's P.O.V

I reached at the company and just hurry up go to the 12th floor that Yoona's office at there. After reached, I just knocked the door but there's no response. Maybe she's not at her office. I just open the door so maybe I can just put all documents at her table. The door was open and I just shocked. Yoona fainted and lying on the floor I just run towards to her and put all documents at her table and lifted her fast. I touched her forehead and she's really hot. I lifted her and go so fast. I really worried about her.

At the lift, I met her dad.

"Taec ? What's happening to Yoona ?" He said so shocked 

"Annyeong ahjussi. I don't know. I just want to deliver some documents that you and your company need to her but when I entered her room, she just fainted and her temperature is really high." I said and into the lift.

He just said to me to take care of Yoona, he can't go with me because he must meet αn important client so he will late. After said farewell to ahjussi, I just lying Yoona at the car's sit and put the seat belt on her and just drive my car so fast to the hospital.

"Yoona, you will be okay. Wait for α minute okay. You will be okay." I said to her with full worries and really scared.
~~ 

I arrived the hospital, I just shout to the whole hospital  to helping Yoona soon and I saw Yuri running to me. She's so shocked and worried looking her sister really looks pale, weak and so burdensome.

"Taec ? What happened to her ?" She said worried with checking her at the patient's room.

"I don't know, I just saw her fainted at her room's office. Yuri finally done checking her sister.

"So, what happened to her, Yuri ?" I asked still in worrying about her

"She's okay. She just looks so tired so she fainted and at high temperature, but now she will save after this. Don't worry again, btw thanks for saving my sister. You really α great brother-in-law to her." She said smile, kiss my cheek and hug me. I hope the one that kiss and hug me is Yoona. I don't want to be her brother-in-law. I want to be her boyfriend. I sighed. But it's great know she's not really have α serious sickness.

Yuri just continue her working so I just wait at the room and waiting for Yoona to wake up. I touched her forehead and felt the hot in her body finally α little to going down. I holding her hands and waiting until she really wakes up.

~~

"Oppa, what are you doing ?" Suddenly Yoona woke up and surprised I beside her. She realize my hand holding hers and she just let it go. I just can't do anything again.

"I just waiting for you to wake up Yoong. And it's really nice if you already waken." I said

"What happened ? Why I can at here ?" She said confused

"You fainted and I brought you here, because I'm so worried." I said

"Oh, gomawo oppa." She said still weakly

"Ne.. Just rest Yoong." I said to her and suddenly her parents came

"Yoong !! Are you okay ?" Mrs. I'm suddenly hug her and looks her pale face.

"I'm gwaenchana now mom. Thanks to unnie and oppa." She said so nice

"You really okay ?" Mr. Im asked again

"Yeah, I'm okay dad. Don't worry." She said

"Taec, thanks.. Thanks okay ?" Mrs. Im just smile and hold my hands because so thankful. I feel happy too seeing her okay now.

"Ne, omeonim." I said politely.

"Yoong, I will give you 1 week days off okay ? I want you rest well first at home and I don't want you having α faint like this again, okay ?" Then Mr. Im just said that

"But, dad...." She said

"No but." He answered

"Mom, dad ? Annyeong..." Yuri greeted them. " You don't worry about her, she's okay she just too tired so she must rest well and Yoong, you must eat so much α healthy food so your condition not really going down !" She said to her.

"Ne unnie." She replied like α little kid.

"Okay, you can check out from hospital so, just go home and get well, dear." Yuri said

"Ne..." She answered.

END of P.O.V

**************************

Tomorrow morning at Yoona's house,

Yoona's P.O.V

"Yoona !!!!~~~" I heard someone called me

"Guys ???!!!!" I saw my all friends are coming.

"Ne !! What are you doing at Garden huh ?" Jessica asked

"Anio... I just sitting in this couch and just get some fresh air." I said with smile. "How about all of you ? What are you doing in here ? In morning ?" I asked them back

"We just want to visit you, I heard yesterday you fainted and so weak so..... We all visited you because we really want to see your condition and I think you are fine now. We really got here nothing." Sunny said

"Ya ! What's that mean ?" I asked her curious and pretending angry

"Don't like that, Yoong. We just kidding." Hyoyeon said

"Okay, okay. I'm okay." I smiled

"Yoong... I want to ask you something.. Em... What we heard.. Is that true that Taecyeon oppa and Yuri unnie will engaged ??" Taeyeon asked surprised me.

"Ah.. Ne." Smile in my face suddenly just disappeared.

"Oh Yoong, don't be sad. We're sorry." Taeyeon replied

"It's okay guys, but how do you knew that ?" I force to smile and asked how can they knew about that

"We knew from Wooyoung oppa. You know, Taecyeon oppa told this to Wooyoung oppa and he told Taeyeon." Tiffany explained

"Oh yeah, right he's your boyfriend Tae and Taec is living with them now." I said with bitter smile

"Yoong, don't be sad. We all here for you, okay ?."

~~

At dinner table and dinner time.....

"Yuri-ah, tomorrow just try and buy your engaged's dress. Come on. Can you have α permission to come late, You really must try it. There's the time." My mom said 

"Okay, mom. But, Yoona must go with me okay ?" Unnie said to me and I'm little bit surprised.

"Na ?!! Unnie... Are you kidding with me ?" I asked

"Come on Yoong, you can help me to choose beside, I bet you get boring if you only at home." She replied

"Yuri-ya, your sister must rest. You the one tell that." Dad speak

"Dad, don't worry she will okay. She's not being tired. She just calm and commenting my dress. Keke." She joked

"Okay, okay. Whatever. Oh yeah, and 1 thing. You will go with Taec okay ?"

"Ne...." Unnie replied

"Oh and 1 thing. Your engaged with him in 1 week more." My dad added

 I'm the one who is drinking just shocked and just got cough.

"Yoona-ya ? Gwaenchana ?" Yuri unnie surprised

"Ne, I'm okay." I said and continue our dinner time.

I don't know how I must react. Am I happy or sad ? Oppa and unnie engagement will be begin in 1 week later. Should I happy ? But why my heart just so being painful ?

END of P.O.V

**************************

Taecyeon's P.O.V

"What ?!! Try α tuxedo with Yuri ? Tomorrow ?" I sighed 

"Yes, you must Taec. And oh your engaged with her it just 1 week later." My mom said told me

"What ?! 1 week ?!" I still can't believe.

"Yeah, Taec ! What happened to you huh ? You looks regret it. You are dating with her so why ?" My mom asked curious.

"Ah, anio mom. I just shocked cause you tell me so immediately." I answered but lie

"Okay, whatever. Now, I'll go first bye." She said.

After we met at the cafe, she just go to go home while me back to my dorm with the other guys. I still thinking about what will tomorrow happen and I still can't believe that my engagement with Yuri will be on in 1 week ! It feels .

~~

"Yo dude, you finally reached at home. Now tell me, what did your mom say to you ?" Junsu just immediately asked me as soon as I reached home.

"Ah, ya ! Junsu, can you not so fast like that asking me so soon ?" I rolled my eyes and rub my hair

"Wow, you really looks regret about something." Nichkhun suddenly speak

"Yeah, my engagement with Yuri is in 1 week later." I said and sigh

"What ?! Wow it's really fast. Are you still can't accept it, Taec ?" Junho asked.

"I don't know Junho. My heart just can't make Yuri come into my heart." I said with frustrated

"Taec, if you really love Yoona and you believe that she's your destiny. My advice, you really must take her back. I know, she's don't want too but I'm sure actually she hurting her own hurt too." Wooyoung said

"That's not easy and I don't want the situation even worse if I must do that and I don't want Yoona angry to me. I will go sleep first. Good night guys." 

~~
At room,

"Am I really must forget about Yoona ? Should I ??? Yoona, if that's all that you want I will try loving your unnie. I know I've already said that I will try for many times but I just can't. My heart just always tell no. Yoona, I will try again this time and this is for sure. This is for you."

END of P.O.V

**********************

"Both of them are really stubborn !" Chansung speak after Taec entered his room

"Yeah, I'm really afraid about they two. Taec really never be like this before. Both of them really sacrifice their own love ! Taec don't want to hurt Yoona and Yoona don't want to hurt Yuri !" Nichkhun being frustrated to seeing his friend like that

"So what are we gonna do ?" Junsu asked

"We can't help anymore. It's on their hand, guys. We already tried to make them together but he just being stubborn everytime we told and I think Yoona too." Nichkhun explained

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi readers ! ^^

I wrote α little moment of HoHyeon ㅋㅋㅋ and I think next chapter there's α little moment of Chansoo&WooTae :)

Α Hint : next chapter is their engagement (Taecyeon & Yuri) but TaecYoon moments will show


♡ 택윤 ♡ 


Subscribe and Comment please.........