Hope It Just a Dream, but The Truth Is Not

Our Love

Yoona's P.O.V

"Yoong !!! What do you think about this ?? Good right ?? Keke." Jessica asked me about the new high heels

"Yeah, and how about this Yoong ?" Tiffany wearing α sunglasses and asking me.

Me and 7 girls just hanging out now. We are shopping and nobody can't stop us if we already shopping like this. 

"Guys !!! Look !! That pajamas really looks cool !!! I want to buy it. I think it's really cute if Wooyoung oppa wear it." Taeyeon suddenly said thing that we all shocking !

"Ya ! Taeyeon, what did you just say ? For Wooyoung oppa ?" Sooyoung asked 

"Ah... I...." Her face just turn to red because so shy and she just bit her bottom lip.

"Actually... I've already start dating to him 2 days ago." She said so embarrassed.

"What ??? You are dating with him ??!!! Omona !! Taeyeon-ah.... You really daebak !" Jessica suddenly said so excited . I feel happy about them. I hope they can be α long last but why if I remember this. I miss my own memories with Taec oppa ? Oh Yoona ! Stop, he's not belongs to you now. She's unnie's.

~~

"Yoona-ya." Tiffany broke my silence.

"Ah, ne." I smiled

"Do you have any problem ?" She asked and pulled me to in to the shop and waiting for Taeyeon buying it. The other members looking for some clothes at that shop too but not Tiffany, she looks realize my silence.

"Ah, anio. I'm fine. Just seeing any clothes. Kaja." I suddenly change the topic and ready to go but suddenly...

"You are thinking about Taecyeon oppa, do you?" She's start to serious.

"Ah.. No.. I'm not thinking about anything just stop here, Fany-ya." I said to her.

"Are you serious ? I can see in your eyes that you've being hide about something." She said so sincerely.

"Just stop this nonsense conversation. Come on, just search some clothes." I smiled to her and hold her wrist and just pulled her to join with the others.

Yeah Fany. I'm thinking about oppa. I just can't forget about him. I still love him. I really love the necklace that he given to me. And I really love our kiss 2 days ago. Yeah, it's already 2 days ago since we kissed.

~~

After me and the girls done with our shopping, I just go back to go home. Want to have α rest, but when about I'm going to my bedroom, I saw Yuri unnie looks happy and like holding something. I just went near to her.

"Unnie ! What happened to you ? You really looks like α crazy person. Smiling yourself." I said .

"Stop it, Yoong. Hey you know what ?" She said so happy

"What ?" I said so curious

"You know what ? Mom and dad approve our relationship !!" She said so happily.

"Approve ? What approve ??" I asked stupidly

"Ya, you pabo. They realize about our relationship that we are dating and now mom and dad with Taec's parents just planning our engaged ceremony." She said so happy then hug me tightly. I'm so surprise and my heart.. It just feel so hurt.. Like someone just punch my heart. What happened ?! I must happy right ? Unnie will be engaged with the one that she loves since childhood. What happened to me ? I'm so stupid. I hold my tears because I don't want make her worries.

"Wah !! Jinjja ?? It's really great unnie." She broke the hug then say something else.

"And you see this beautiful ring ? It's α gift from mom. She said this ring can be wearing for us before we have α engaged with our partner. And she has another ring for you and your partner one day you will engaged, Yoong." She really looks happy.

"Jinjja ? Ahh...." I tried to smile in front of her but I fell can't stand it and want to cry, but this all is my choice and my decision to make them be together. I must strong.

"Ne, and Yoona sorry me and mom and dad not tell you this morning well. They really so suddenly asked me and Taec to gathered but unlucky you are going with your friends so I told them to just let you having α great time. Well, it's not really important. Just approved from them." She said so calm

"Anio unnie, gwaenchana. Well, I'm happy about you." I hug her again and my tears about to fall but I just holding it. "Well, I go to my bedroom. I'm so tired. Annyeong. Keke" I smiled to her.

"Okay, rest well." She said

~~

I'm at my bedroom lying on bed and my tears just falling down so α lot.

"You pabo, Im Yoona !! You're the one who wants see them together and now they did. You must happy too, don't so weak and just forget about your relationship with him" I said to myself. I realized each days, each time I more love him but I can't. I just seeing and hold my necklace that he given. I took off the necklace.

"Now they will be together. I can't keep the thing from him. It just not good." I took it and just putting on my desk and save it. I remembered about the ring that mom and dad given to them. The ring really looks beautiful. I hope I'm the one who receive but it's impossible. My tears just falling down for α long time. I hope that just α drem, but.. It's not. I just try to stop crying and makes myself to strong. I must strong.

END of P.O.V

***********************

Taecyeon's P.O.V

***FlashBack***

"Why are you two not telling us that you two are dating ???" My dad just asked me and Yuri after they made gathered us.

"Ne ? Dad, you knew about this ?" I asked

"Yes of course. And you know ? We have α news to you two." He said

"What ?" Yuri asked

"Dear, me and your dad with Taec's parents already agree that you will engaged with Taec. Since you two are already dating and you already know since childhood so, it's not problem." Mrs. Im smiled.

"What ? Jinjja ??!!" Yuri so shocked

"What ?" I was surprised like her.

"Ne, we approved about you are dating now we will plan about your engagement. Just wait until we tell you when exactly you will engaged." My mom said happily

"Oh, I really love they're being together." Her mom said to mom. I think they are really happy.

"You really have α good choice, my son." My dad just patted my shoulder proudly. I saw Yuri how happy she is. And suddenly.

"And Taec, here. This is α ring couple that from our family's generation and it must wear it by you two before you two engaged." Mr Im said to me and Yuri ang gave the ring couple. Yuri really happy and just hug me in front of our parents.

***END of Flash Back*** 


"Are you already knew about this Yoona ? Did you know ?" I said myself with sit on the sofa in my bedroom just heavy sigh about this. Why the situation can be like this ?? Why ?! I think Yoona really happy because seeing her sister will engaged and maybe marry soon with α guy that her sister love. Yoona, why you really make me so frustrated ?

I really love you and never love someone else but you really sacrifice yourself ?! I can't see you hurt and you know I hurt to. And this ring (saw α ring that Yoona's parents gave him on his finger) it's the prove that I will engaged with Yuri, soon. I don't know but I can't.. I can't feel happy and feel can forget Yoona and start to love her. We are already dating for 1 year and now we have reached 1 year 3 months but I still can't love her. I don't know can I start loving Yuri..... I really love it just a dream, but it's not

END of P.O.V

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi guys, I'm back ! ^o^

I'm really late to update.. Sorry... It because school.. Oh School just .. And sorry for short chapter

Ah.... TaecYoon still can't together and even worse because Taecyeon will enganged with Yuri but don't worry, TaecYoon will together soon.. Just looking forward it, okay ? :)

Please leave comments readers.. Don't be α silent readers, I really want to know about your comments about my story...

More Subsribers, please.....