A Good News and A Bad News

Our Love

Yoona's P.O.V

"Guys, now I must to go home okay ? See you guys." I said to SNSD and 2PM

"Wait, you sure you want to go home by yourself ? I mean it's not really good for α girl ho home at this time you know." Suddenly Junsu oppa said to me like that.

"Ne ? Anio.. It's okay oppa." I said 

"But..." He still continue his word.

"It's okay oppa. I can go home by myself. Beside it's not really at midnight." I make sure that no one will accompany me.

"No, you can't Yoona-sshi. Just go home with my driver, want you ?" Wooyoung oppa suddenly continue Junsu oppa words.

"Oppa but..." I said

"I think they are right Yoong, you can't go home alone. Just follow Wooyoung oppa advice and about us, you know we are going home together and Tiffany brought her car and her own driver so..." Taeyeon said to makes me accept what Woo oppa said to me. I just don't want to continue this silly conversation so I just accept it.

"Okay, oppa. Gomawo." I smiled to him 

"Ne, your welcome. And Yoong, do you know that we all knew that you sacrifice Taec because your unnie ?" Suddenly Chansung speak

"Ah.. I knew that, Khun oppa ask permission to made let you all know." I tried to strong.

"Be strong Yoong. Us, 2PM and your friends SNSD will make you strong !" Nichkhun oppa smiled to me.

"Thanks guys." I said

~~

I just going home with Woo oppa's car. I'm so thankful to them. And I think after I arrive at home, I will talk about dad's offered about makes me work at his office I think I must accept it now and beside work can make me forget about all problems that happening to me now.

END of P.O.V

*************************

At Wooyoung's house.......

"Oppadeul, we gotta go home now and thanks to invited all of us." Jessica said to 2PM boys.

"Ah.. It's okay you know it's have fun !" Junsu said with funny dialect

"And thanks because you want to deliver our Yoong go home with your car Wooyoung oppa." Taeyeon bowed to him.

"No problem. Beside behind all of this, we just following Taec's ordered." Wooyoung explaining.

"Taecyeon oppa ordered ?" Sunny suddenly asked to them

"Ne.. He don't want Yoona be hurt or something when she's go home so, well we just made her go with my car." Wooyoung explained and smile

"Ne, and don't worry you know we're gonna take care Yoona like you all do know for Taecyeon, do you with us ?" Junho said.

"Ne !!! ~~~" SNSD said excitingly.

**********************

Taecyeon's P.O.V

Ah, I've already deliver Yuri to her house now. I want to come to her house for α while but, for now I can't see Yoona first so I just not coming. And thank God, after I called Chansung, he said Yoona went home with safe and they really did my ordered thanks guys. I don't want Yoona go home by herself, it's too dangerous.

"Taec, you already at home ?" I walking to the living room then my mom and my dad still at there and ask me.

"Ah, ne mom." I said

"Where did you go son ? With Yoona ?" My dad suddenly shocked me. He knew it ? He knew that I like Yoona ?

"Ne ? Anio dad.." I said

"Don't lie, I know you're going with her right ? I can see you really likes her you know." My dad keep teasing me

"Dad, I went with Yuri, not Yoona !" With my frustrated face because he kept mentioning "Yoona" name.

"Ne ? You likes Yuri then ?" My mom suddenly asked

"Mom, not like that. I mean... Arggh.. It's really hard to explaining" I said and leaned my body to the sofa that I sitting now.

"Oh, kids now really so hard to guessing what they like." My mom said

"Dad, mom just talking about this later, okay ? And.. Please.. Stop thinking about who am I like it. I don't want to think that now. Thanks." I just leave them to my bedroom. I lay my body in bed and my mind just remembering me about me and Yoona and I still can't believe what she said about each days I'm in America. Ah...

Yoona, please stop this game. I don't want to hurt you or Yuri. You said this is the best way, but do you not think about Yuri ? If she know it everything, she will hurt too. Just tell her the truth Yoong. I just love you.. Only you. But if you really want me to take care of Yuri, I will try. I will try to forget our love and start to loving Yuri, beside she's my friend so I think it will be easy. Wait, what I've thinking huh ? I'm not α jerk guy that so fast forgeting α girl that I love.. But, it's Yoona choice. Ahh..  I just don't know what I must do. I need 2PM guys to help me.

END of P.O.V

************************

Yoona's P.O.V

I just arrived and said thanks to the driver and enter my house. After I get in, I heard α car stop in front of house, and I peek α while and yeah, it's Yuri unnie and Taec oppa. But I just don't want to see it, I don't want to think about that again. Now, I must find dad to accept his offer about my job. I just looking for him but not seeing him and I just find mom at her room.

"Mom, where's dad ?" I asked

"Ne ? He's still working dear. Wae ?" My mom asked curious

"Anio, I just want to say him about I accept his offer about my job mom. Can you tell her ?" I said

"What ? You accept dear ? Ah... Finally.. You really the best dear." My mom said happily and kiss my cheeks and my forehead.

After saying that to mom, I'm going back to my bedroom but I passing Yuri unnie bedroom so I just knocking and want to in but unfortunately she already sleeping I want to go but I still want to in so I decided to in with carefully steps.

"Unnie, I hope you can happy and enjoy your life with Taecyeon oppa. I will always pray for you and no problem, and α moment will come soon to make you being α healthy again. Love you unnie." I said to her and give her α kiss on her forehead as her dongsaeng.

~~

Ah... I heard someone knocking my bedroom's door now. Ah ! What is it now ? I woke and oh, it's already morning yeah I think it's α maid beside I've promised to want start working so I must start can wake up in the morning and not lazy anymore.

"Okay, okay.. I'm getting up and getting ready." I said to the maid.

I go to downstairs and saw my family already complete at dinner table. I arrived at there and just dad start say to me about my job now and he really happy now. 

"Okay dad, I know you really happy now. Thanks to unnie made me realize it. Thanks unnie." Suddenly I said to Yuri unnie.

"Oh ne, my lovely dongsaeng." After said that Yuri unnie looks like have α pain in her headache.

"Unnie, Gwenchana ? Pain in you head ?" I asked her worried and so does mom

"Ne Yuri if you got headache just sleep now." My mom said worried

"Mom, Yoong I'm okay. I just have α little bit headache don't worry." She smiled and acted that nothing happened. I believe unnie want to be strong in front of us, all of us.

"Excuse me Mr. Im, there's α call for you, it's from Dr. Han." My maid suddenly came and said that

"Oh, ne. Thanks." My dad said that and answered his call. Me and my mom just being freak out because unnie so we just looking for her then suddenly my dad coming towards to us after he answered and done with his call.

"Yeobo, why ? Why you're so excited ? Why ?" My mom asked him

"Yeobo ! Yuri will healthy again. Dr. Han said that, there's α doctor from France that will help him to helping about disease that happened to Yuri and Yuri, you will be α normal again honey." My dad said happily to us.

~~

We're done have a breakfast and I'm getting ready to9 go work. Finally... Finally, there's α good news ! Yuri unnie will be healthy again ! I will tell Taec oppa ! Wait.. Why I'm thinking about him again ? Unnie definitely tell him so I will tell girls about this. *sighed happily*

"Taec !" I heard Yuri shout his name at her bedroom. I bet she on the phone right now with him and she already tell him just now.

END of P.O.V

********************

Taecyeon's P.O.V

Ah it's already morning again. Actually I still sleepy but I'm on the way to go to my work. Ah, I hope it's day off like yesterday.

RING... RING...

Who's calling me again ? *rolling again then saw the contact that calling*

"Yuri ?" I thought myself

"Annyeong Yuri, why ?" I said

"Taec ! You know what ? I'm gonna be healthy again. I will get ready to have α surgery soon. I'm so excited, what do you think ?" She said excited

"Ne ? Jinjja ?! Congrats Yul." I said very short

"Ah, you're not cool at all. Okay, okay now I will hang up, I must to get ready to going to hospital for check up and gonna have α prepare for my exams 3 days more.

"Oh ne, good luck. Sorry can't deliver you." I said

"Anio, Gwenchana I can bring my dad's car with his driver. Keke take care and have fun Taec." She said and hang up

So Yuri will be healthy again and she will great. That's α good news but for what I must dating with her if she will healthy soon ? Oh I knew these all will happen. Yoona, you really daebak ! You really α nice and α kind girl Yoong, but now our relationship became more worse. Why I must pretending if this will happen soon ? Argghh !!!!!

END of P.O.V


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Thanks for read !

Well, they got α good news about Yuri health and how about Taecyeon&Yoona relationship ? Are they really still want pretending forever ?

Keke tell your comments about this chapter okay ?

P.S : The next trouble will be show up.