Oppa, Are You Serious ?

Our Love

The next day came,

Yoona's P.O.V

Oh, it's already morning again. Time is really fast.

Last night is really make my day be lovely.

Taec oppa back from America then we together and he just kissed on my cheek ! *happy*

END of P.O.V 

Maid 1 : Ms. Yoona, Mr and Mrs Im and Ms. Yuri already wait for you to have a breakfast.

Yoona : Oh, yeah I will go to downstairs after this, just for a while okay ? *smiled*

Maid 1 : Oh, ne.

~~

Yoona just go to downstairs. Well today she want hang out with her friends. Well they called SNSD. They already friends since Middle School like Taecyeon has his friends.

Mrs. Im : Yoona-ah, hurry up. Why yo so lame today ? *shook her head*

Yoona : Sorry mom. So what's up ?

Yuri : Nothing Yoong. Mom just saying that. What happened to you ? *confused*

Yoona : Oh. Maybe I just wrong to think it. Nothing unnie, but you not go to the college ? It's almost 8.30 a.m now 

Yuri : Oh yeah you right. I'll go now. Bye Yoong, Mom, Dad

Mr&Mrs Im : Bye dear.

Mr. Im : Yoona-ah when you will start to work in dad's company ?

Yoona : Not now dad, maybe 2 months again ?

Mrs. Im : Dear, It's so long.

Yoona : mom, I just need to rest and have fun for a while. Is that wrong ?

Mrs. Im : Okay, okay you won. But you must promise your saying okay ?

Yoona : Okay mom.

~~

Before Yoona complete her breakfast, suddenly Maid just say that is a guy in the outside and saying that is Taecyeon. Yoona just surprised but feel happy know he came to her house.

Maid : Excuse me Ms. Yoona, mr. Taecyeon is waiting you outside.

Yoona : Taecyeon oppa ?

Mrs. Im : Why he came to here so morning ?

Mr. Im : Let him, they're childhood friends and already long time no see. By the way, I must go to work now Yoong, honey. Bye. 

Yoona : Okay, bye dad.

 

When Mr. Im go outside, he meet Taecyeon.

Mr. Im : Taec !

Taecyeon : Eh ? Ahjusshi, long time no see. *smiled and bowed*

Mr. Im : Yeah, you want go with Yoona ?

Taecyeon : Eh ? ne... *shyly*

Mr. Im : Don't be shy. Taker care of her, okay ? I go first. Bye Taec.

Taecyeon : Bye Ahjusshi.

After talked a while with Yoona's father, Yoona just came and see her father like gave a little conversation to him so she just ask Taecyeon.

Yoona : Oppa ! YOu talk with dad ?

Taecyeon : Oh Yoona, you came. Yeah i had a little conversation with ahjusshi, wae ?

Yoona : Anio. Oppa, why you came ?

Taecyeon : Oh nothing I just want to ask you to go somewhere. I need talk with you and I'm sorry for last night 'cause kissed your cheek.

Yoona : Oppa, don't sorry. I'm okay. But oppa, I must hang out with my friends. So how we can go ?

Taecyeon : SNSD ? May I go with you too ??

Yoona : Oppa, don't be silly. It's girls time !

Taecyeon : Well at least you can introduce them to me and I can deliver you to the place that you want to go with them. Come on !

Yoona : Oh oppa, you really....

Taecyeon : Stop *touch her lips to stop talking*

Yoona : Okay..*little blushed*

Taecyeon : Great, i will accompany you and I'll go home then you call me again if you want to go home, by the way I think we must exchange our phone number now and please give me Yuri phone's number too, okay ?

Yoona : Okay oppa.

~~

They just go after a little conversation. And for being surprised. Yoona telling him that her and her girls will go to the Saloon and after that they want to eat ice cream in Baskin Robin's well Taecyeon know he will must wait for a long time, but this time he really want tell something important and it can't be not now. It must now, it's about his feelings.

Yoona : Okay, oppa we in here now. Come on, I will introduce you to my friends. Haha I know oppa you will regret this, that's why I'm not make you came but you force me *giggled*

Taecyeon : But you not telling me you will go to this. *sighed* Okay, okay it's okay. I'll come okay ? *smiled*

Yoona : Oppa, are you serious ? You not regret this ? 

Taecyeon : Yeah, I really want to talk to you something important.

Yoona : Aigoo oppa, i feel terible. I'm sorry, I promise you won't........

Before she can continue her words, her friends just saw her and go the outside to meet her,

Sunny : Yoong !! You came so long you known*seeing Taecyeon* Who's this ?

Taeyeon : Yeah, who's that guy ? Your boyfriend ? You have a boyfriend ?

Sooyoung : What ? Boyfriend ? *changed focus from her snack to Yoona*

Yoona : Aigoo... No, he's not my boyfriend. He's Taecyeon oppa, the person that I taught you all.

Seohyun : Teacyeon oppa ? He cameback ? Why you not telling us ? We want to see him too

Yoona : Now you did

Tiffany : You saying he's not your boyfriend right ? but actually you want it right ? *teased*

Yoona covered fast as she could and just laugh awkwardly to Taecyeon. Yoona start introduce him to her friends 'cause she don't want Taecyeon know her true feelings about him because she too afraid that Taecyeon just looks her as his dongsaeng.

Yoona : Oppa, these are Taeyeon. I bet you still remember right the name of each other by email ?

Taecyeon : actually.... No I just remembered the faces

Yoona : Oppa.. Okay.. okay let me introduce again. This is Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Jessica, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Seohyun.

Taecyeon : Nice to meet you girls

SNSD : Nice to meet you too oppa.

Taecyeon : okay girls I gotta go. Yoona, call me if you done. We really must talking something.

Yoona : Okay, annyeong oppa.

Taecyeon : Annyeong *waved hands*

~~

Taecyeon just left and Yoona having her tme with her friends. After they done with girls time with make up and saloon, they ready go to The Baskin Robbin's then they just having conversation.

Taeyeon : Yoona, so you already confess your feeling towards him ?

Yoona : Towards who ?

Seohyun : Don't be silly. We know you likes Taecyeon oppa

Yoona : Ah, about that. Well I don't know I just can't tell him.

Taeyeon : Why ? Oh come on Yoona ! Brave !

Yoona : Tae, that's not easy you know. Beside I don't know his feeling. How if he's not same like I did ?

Jessica : I think he likes you back. Trust me ! *back from cashier for bought some ice creams*

Tiffany : Yeah ! I'm totally agree with Jessica. I think he has the same feeling for you. I can see from his eyes and his acted. *smiled*

Yoona : Oh you guys too much. I just don't know guys.

Hyoyeon : Yoong, after ths he will go with you right ? Just tell him everything.

Sunny : Yeah, come on. Do it ! You don't want to lose him right ?

Sooyoung : *changed focus from ice cream to the chat* Now or never Yoong. I'm agree with the others.

~~

After done and time to go separate to each other and like promised, Taecyeon already ready to take Yoona. Now she already at his car. After for a while, they reached at the beautiful garden with lots of beautiful flowers and a lot of trees that so warm and Taecyeon can see how Yoona happy with that place. He know how Yoona loves it.

Taecyeon : Love it ? *smiled*

Yoona : Ne.. *nodded and childish smied*

Taecyeon : Yoona.... I.... I want to tell you something.

Yoona : Ne ?

Yoona's P.O.V

Am I should say it now ?? Should I ?? I don't know.... Should I ? But oppa has an important to tell me first. I think I can tell him after he say his thing that he really wants to tell me since this morning. But what is it ? Why he just makes me so curious ??

End P.O.V

Taecyeon : I like you.. I love you.

Yoona : What ???!!! *shocked*

Taecyeon : I like you Im Yoona. do you want to be my girlfriend ??

Yoona : Oppa ?? *speechless*

Yoona's P.O.V

Am I just heard wrong or it just dream or oppa really just confess that he likes me ??? Oppa likes me ? So for these time we have the same feeling ? *smiled happily* I love you too oppa. I want.. I want to be your girlfriend oppa.

End P.O.V

Taecyeon : Yoona ? Yoona ! You heard what I said right ?

Yoona : Uh ? Ne... *smiled* Ne oppa. I want. i want to be your girlfriend I love you too *smiled wided*

Taecyeon : Jinjja ???

Yoona : Ne..

Taecyeon just happy and Yoona happy too. They have the same feelings to each other. Taecyeon just kissed her forehead and they both having fun fort a while at the garden for having their lovely moments as a new couple.

~~

After almost dark, Taecyeon just ready to accompany Yoona to her house. Yoona just finally reached at home and said bye to Taecyeon and enter her house with big smile and wants to tell her unnie about this untill she met Yuri and at the same time Yuri wants to tell her something.

Yuri : Yoona, you already at home ? You looks happy, why ?

Yoona : Ah ne unnie.. Well... *giggled*

Yuri : Okay, okay.May I talk to your or a while ? I want to tell something.

Yoona : oh, okay Unnie.... *smiled*

Yuri : okay, come in to my bedroom after you chang your clothes okay ?

Yoona : Okay unnie.

Yoona's P.O.V

What is gonna unnie wants to tell me ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG ! ~~

Sorry for late udated I just not have time and yeah, this chapter actually already I wrote but because the error that happened in AFF and I lose 3 chapters so I wrote again

Comment pls ??? Subscribe plss ????

And after this chap I will change my style wrote with "..." and P.O.V

 

Extra :

wink