It's Lovely Day

Our Love

They are finally reached at Korea. When they get out of gate they can see their parents are waiting for them. Especially Taecyeon. He can see at there Yoona stand and smile at him with Yuri.

Mrs. Ok : Taecyeon ! 

Taecyeon : *smiled* Mom *eyes glance to Yoona for a while*

Yoona : NIce to meet you again, oppa. *smiled*

Yuri : Long time no see Taec. *smiled*

Taecyeon : *smiled* Hey Yuri, Yoona.

Mrs. Ok : Oh, you so much grow up now Taec, your friends back too ?

Taecyeon : Ne mom. Where's dad ?

Mrs. Ok : Like usually he just too busy with his work now.

~~

After a while talking together,

Junsu : Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Ok. *smiled* *turn to Taecyeon* Dude, so where we go now ?

Mrs. Ok : Go ? Where ?

Taecyeon : Oh yeah Mom, I forget to tell you. We want hang out so I must go now.

Mrs. Ok : Wait ! How about your suitcase huh ? And you just for few minutes in here with your mom and you just want to now ?

Taecyeon : Oh mom. Just make the driver deliver to home. That's it. And I will not go home so late, don't worry.

Yuri : Oh you really never change Taec

Taecyeon : Oh just stop Yuri. You never change, too. See ? Nagging to me ? *smirked*

Mrs. Ok : Okay, okay. Whatever I think Mom must go now. Yoona, Yuri if you still want talk to him it's okay *smiled* Mr. Han, take this suitcase and let's go home. It's almost 5 p.m.

Mr. Han : Okay.

Wooyoung : Dude, that's Yoona right by the way ? *pointed to Yoona*

Taecyeon : Oh yeah she is.

Chansung : And you must be Yuri, Yoona's sister. *smiled*

Yuri : Ah ? Ne.

2PM : Nice to meet you girls.

Yoona : Nice to meet you, too 2PM. *giggled*

Yuri : Wait, you know them, Yoona ?

Yoona : Ah ne. Taecyeon oppa wrote an e-mail about them and their relationship.

Yuri : So you know name of them ?

Yoona : *nodded* He's Junsu oppa, Junho oppa, Wooyoung oppa, Chansung oppa and Nichkhun oppa *with pointed them* Taecyeon oppa gave their photos when we wrote e-mail to each other.

Yuri's P.O.V

E-mail ?? Yoona and Taecyeon wrote an e-mail to each other ?

But why I didn't know and Why Taec not wrote some e-mail to me ?

END of P.O.V

Yuri : Yoong ! Let's go home now. I think they must having fun 'cause their comeback.

Yoona : Oh.. Ne.

Taecyeon : Uh, wait ! You two can join us if you want. *smiled*

Junho : Yeah, it will be fun.

Yuri : But..

Taecyeon : No but, Yuri. We so much long time ago not meet each other, c'mon. It will be fun.

Yoona : I think Taecyeon oppa is right. Come on unnie.

Yuri : Okay fine. We're in.

~~

They hanging out together with Yuri's car. They about at the cafe but suddenly,

RING...RING...

Yuri : Yeoboseyo ? What ? Seriously ? Okay I come now.

End of Phone Chat

Yoona : What happened unnie ?

Yuri : You know I get ready to have some exams and now I must meet my teacher, there's something we must talk about. I have to go now Yoong, you want still or go home 'cause I must bring the car with me.

Yoona : Don't worry unnie, I can go home by myself. Just go, okay ? Bye.

Yuri : *smiled* Okay great, Bye guys.

2PM : Bye.

Taecyeon : Yoona, she's really a doctor ?  I thought you just joking. Her as Doctor ? *laughed*

Yoona : Aigoo oppa, yeah she is. *pinched him*

Taecyeon : Ahh... ahh That's hurt Yoona.

Yoona : Don't joking about her again.

Taecyeon : But it's fun. By the way, your college already done Yoona-ah ?

Yoona : Ne.

Taecyeon : You didn't work now ?

Yoona : Well for this time no and beside, I think i will help dad at the company 'cause Yuri unnie study on Doctor while me on bussiness.

Taecyeon : Oh.... *smiled to her*

Nichkhun : ckckckck i think you two must have moment to be alone, we go now. Beside I must go home, too Taec.

Junho : Oh yeah bro. I must go to with Junsu to somewhere.

Wooyoung : Yeah, me too.

Chansung : Me, too

2PM : Bye *run*

~~

Taecyeon : Isshhh. They all

Yoona : *giggled* Oppa just stop it can you ?

Taecyeon : Okay.. Okay..

Yoona : Miss you oppa.

Taecyeon : I miss you,too. I kept my promise right ? *smiled*

Yoona : Yeah you did. *drink a hot milk chocolate*

Taecyeon : Aigoo Yoona, you like when you young. haha. See your lips now

Yoona : Huh ?

Taecyeon : Let me wipe it. *wiped her lips with a tissue*

Weird atmosphare just came betwwen them after Taecyeon wiped her lips. They just smiled awkwardly to each other with dank their drinks. Taecyeon just can't stand that moment so he just try to talk with her. But before he could say, Yoona just spoke first.

Yoona : Oppa, I think I will go home now. Bye. Happy to see you again.*stand* *bowed*

Taecyeon : Wait Yoona ! Let me deliver you to go home.

Yoona : But you not bring any car and beside you must go home, too oppa.

Taecyeon : Hey, that's bad you know letting a girl go home alone, beside we can take a bus or something, right ?

Yoona : Uh... *speechless**

Taecyeon : Come on Yoona.

Yoona : Okay oppa.

Taecyeon : Great ! *smiled* *take her arm*

~~

Yoona just happy that Taecyeon with her. So do Taecyeon, he just love Yoona besides him and the important, he just need a perfect time to confess his feeling to her. Well, Taecyeon like Yoona since they were kids. Yoona is fall in love to him too, but  she just never has a brave to confess it and beside her sister, Yurui didn't allowed her to dating with someone for now. Yoona just too afraid that Taecyeon love her too 'cause she knows that Taecyeon and Yuri so close. They just decided go home by bus, after they out from the cafe. At the bus,

Taecyeon : Yoona-ah, you have told me that you have best friends right ? 7 girls that you've told me.

Yoona : *smiled* Yeah, oppa. Do you want meet them ? *giggled*

Taecyeon : Sure. I want to know your friends. But don't misunderstand okay ? I'm not a player.

Yoona : *smiled* Arasso, arasso. *little laugh*

Taecyeon : Well you know, I missed Korea.

Yoona : Now you cameback. You can see those sightseeing. Haha

Taecyeon : Yeah you right. Miss this place, but Yoona I wonder what.......... *stop his talk*

Taecyeon seeing Yoona just suddenly put her head on his shoulder and Teacyeon just reealized that Yoona sleep on his shoulders. Taecyeon just sigh and smiled. He really love it and he knew how much Yoona's so tired.

Taecyeon's P.O.V

Your hair so fragrant. I love it.

Just sleep Yoona, I know you tired. *smiled*

END of P.O.V

~~

After for few minutes, they are finally reached near Yoona's house. Yaecyeon just waked up her and her just being apologize sleep in his shoulder, but Taecyeon just said okay. And after out from the bus and walked to in front of her house.

Yoona : Oppa, I just want to in, do you want to come inside ?

Taecyeon : Oh no thanks, I better go home now too. I'm so lazy to meet your crzy sister. Beside, I bet mom will nagging me a lot.

Yoona : Hahaha. Oppa, ahjumma just a nice woman and she love you too.

Taecyeon : Maybe, but she just more fine than your sister. *stick his tounge*

Yoona : Oppa !

Taecyeon : Hahaha, okay okay. I'm sorry. Give my greet to your family and your sister. Just take care okay ? *suddenly kiss her cheek*

Yoona : *speechless* *blushed*

Taecyeon : Bye Yoona.

Yoona : Uh ? Ne..

 

Taecyeon's P.O.V

Why I'm doing that ? Why I kissed her ?

Oh stupid me ! I just can't control myself. I'm so dead now. I must leave fast now.

END P.O.V

 

Yoona's P.O.V

Taec oppa just kissed my cheek just now ? Jinjja ?

OMO ! I love it. It's my lovely day*smiled*

END of P.O.V

~~

Taecyeon just embarassed and Yoona just too happy. They really fall in love to each other, they just didn't know each other. Yoona just entered the house with blank looks and little smiled with touched her cheek. She still can't believe what happened. Yuri just saw her sister like that and try to speak with her.,

Yuri : Yoong ? Yoong !

Yoona : Oh ? Unnie. What's wrong ?

Yuri : I think I'm the one supposed to ask you, what's wrong with you ? You have a blank looked and suddenly smiled lika a crazy person.

Yoona : *smiled* Nothing's happening unnie. Maybe you just wrong looking me. I just think something not important but for the reason, I'm not like that unnie, well I go to bedroom first okay, Annyeong.

Yuri's P.O.V

What happened to that kid ? *shook her head*

By the way, maybe she went home with Taecyeon ?

END of P.O.V

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READ ^o^

Sorry for late updated

TaecYoon moments here. What will gonna be happen on the next day ? keke ~~

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE PLEASE

Thanks for 12 Subscribers btw :)