Please...... Just Stop Now !

Our Love

Taecyeon's P.O.V

RING... RING....

Ah !! Who's calling me so early ??!! Aigoo... *pick the phone*. Yuri ? Like usually.. She always waking me up so morning. *sigh*

On the phone,
Yuri : Yeoboseyo, Taec !

Taecyeon : Mmm.. Wae, yul ? *said still sleepy*

Yuri : Oh come on ! Wake up ! You must wake up so early !

Taecyeon : Whatever you like, I'm awake now. Happy ?

Yuri : Great ! Hey, this evening please deliver me to the college okay ?! I'm gonna graduate and because my parents in outside so Yoona will come with me since she's not working today.

Taecyeon : Oh yeah ! Today's your graduate. And Yoona's come ?

Yuri : Yeah.

Taecyeon : But Yuri, you know I must work today.

Yuri : But I'm sure you will go home not really late so you can deliver us, come on it start at 8 p.m and you've done your work at 7 p.m right ?

Taecyeon : okay, okay. I'm give up with you

Yuri : *giggle* okay, bye

End of Conversation at Phone

~~

Yoona's coming ? Ah ! That was great I think I can have α little conversation with her. I really want to talk and is she already knew the meaning of the necklace ?!

END of P.O.V

*******************

Yoona's P.O.V

I heard Yuri unni calling with Taec oppa. Well, after 1 week back from England, now I knew that Yuri unnie always called oppa so he can wake up early. Well, they already cute. But why he still can't forget about me ? *sigh*

"Unnie, let's eat breakfast. And btw, congratulation of your graduating tonight." I hug her.

"Thanks, dear." She smiled

~~

We eating our breakfast. I don't know what I gonna do today. I want play with girls but I think they're already have α schedule and what I knew, Tiffany have α date with Junsu  oppa and Hyoyeon with Junho oppa today, well I think I can go for α walk.

After done ate breakfast,

"Yoong, I'm gonna go to the college for preparing for tonight so it's okay right if I go ? Bye, take care of yourself." She said and leave

"Okay unnie, annyeong." I replied

Ah jinjja ! What I must do right now ? It will boring right now. *sigh* I hope today I work so I will not boring like this. *rolled eyes* Oppa, you know I'm wearing this necklace ?! It's really meaningful for me. Gomawo...

Suddenly,

TING TONG......

Ah, who's it ? I'm shouted and opening the door.

"Taeyeon ??!! Omo, so suddenly." I surprised she came

"Why ? I can't come ? She said

"Anio, not that, I mean...." I tried to said

"Don't take it too serious, I'm just kidding. Hey, I feeling bored so I came and I remembered you're not go work today so yeah, I visited you." She explain

"Oh. So you came at the right time, sis. I'm feeling bored too. What are we gonna do now ?" I asked

"Well, how about go shopping then eat lunch and then go to the cafe." She suggested

"Okay, but just go home before 5 p.m. I need to getting ready for going to Yuri's unnie graduation." I said

"What ??!! Graduation ??!!! She will be graduate ? That means, she's already official being α doctor right ?" She surprised

"Yeah. Yeah, she is. Kaja." I said and smiled

END of P.O.V

************************

Taecyeon's P.O.V

*sigh* it's 7 p.m right now. So I must hurry up to go home and getting ready to pick up Yuri and Yoona.

At their house,

"Taec !!! You came at the right time !!" Yuri just shout to me from far away and hug me

"Hi.." I just hug her back and then said hi to Yoona.

"Hi, Yoong."

"Oh, hi oppa."

"Okay, kaja !" I said

~~

At that place, Yuri just finally received her diplomat. While me and Yoona sitting among the other people. I can see she really happy seeing Yuri finally graduated and she can start to working. Well, I love seeing Yoona be  happy and smile. And one thing that I really happy is, I can see she still wearing α necklace that I gave. Did she already read inside of that necklace ? After done I just ask Yuri if we get ready to go home, but then...

"Taec, I think I'll hang out with my friends so, I guess you should go home first with Yoona." Yuri said

"But unnie, you...." Yoona said

"Don't worry I'll go home with my friend's car so.. You can go home okay ?" She said to Yoona and suddenly talk to me. "And never hurt her okay, Mr. Ok Taecyeon ?" She said and raised her eyebrows and just laugh and kiss my cheek.

"Bye, Taec, Yoong." 

"Bye..." I said

So it just me and Yoona now. I think this is the right time I can talk about our relationship. I want take her back.

END of P.O.V

************************

Yoona's P.O.V

Unnie isn't going with us. Aigoo.. What I must do now ? I can't face his. I just not brave. *sigh*

At car,

"Em.....er......" I want to talk something but I just can't 

"Well, Yoong... I think it's already night. I will deliver you fast." He smiled

"Oh ne.." I just said short and politely.

The car is finally moving then the awkward atmosphere just show up. Aigoo, what I must do now ?

"Yoong... Eh, do you love α necklace that I gave to you ?" He asked

"Ah, ne oppa." I answered and look and holding the necklace

"You already read it right ?" He asked about α letter.

"Ah.. Ne, about that.. Oppa... Can you... Can you just forget about our love ? Just forget our relationship oppa. Can you ?" I asked without facing his face.

"Yoong... Please.. Let me explain first and.. Can you just stop right now ? I can't stand anymore. I can't lying myself again, Yoong." He said so sure and makes me more feels wrong to him.

"Oppa, I'm sorry but..." I want to said but cut by him and then he just stop driving and stop in the right 

"Just Ssshh... Yoong." His index finger touched my lips so I can't say anything more.

"Oppa..." I'm being to said something but he just stopped me.

"Yoona, please... Just stop this now. I love you. I do love you. I can't lying anymore. I can't love someone else except you. Please..." He start to begging

"Oppa, please don't begging to me. Please... I just can't seeing you like that." My tears start to fall.

"Say it to me. You still love me right ? Said you love me." He start to insist me to saying that words again. I just can't lie.

"I love you  oppa, I do love you." I really starts crying

"I know you will said that thing." He smiled but his face start to close to mine. My eyes just locked into his eyes too then he just lent his lips into mine. 

We just start kissing together. I just kissing him back. With my tears still falling down, we are kissing so passionately. My hands just naturally start to his neck. We are still kissing until I break the kissing because I remembered about Yuri unnie. I pushed him softly. I start to refuse him then we just broke then he asked me why.

"Why, Yoona ? Don't cry please." He said

"Oppa, I'm sorry I just can't sorry. You're Yuri unnie's not mine anymore. Please forgive me. I'm sorry." I said and my head just turn to the other said to avoiding my tears to falling down again.

"Yoona, please.. Just stop. I love you. I can't live without you." He hold my hand

"Just accompany to the house and just forget that we have ever talked about this and just forget this night. I'm sorry oppa." I said still avoiding my face

"Yoong..." He still want try

"Just stop oppa, if you don't want to. Let me just drop here so I can going home myself." I said

"No, wait. Okay.. Okay, I'll stop it." He said

~~

I finally reached at home. I just said thanks to him and left immediately. I'm sorry oppa. I'm sorry because I'm avoiding. I love you, I want to be with you but.. I want unnie happy. I love our kiss tonight, I really love it. It feels I don't want to forget it oppa. But I just can't sorry.... *tears start falling down again*


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi guys ! ^^

I'm back.. Sorry I just updated now.. School's really disturbing me.

Taecyeon&Yoona still can't be together.. Keke sorry, but don't worry, they will be together soon.. Want to know how they being together ?? Stay tune :)

And sorry for short chapter.....

Please leave your comments and subscribes please, readers :)