Date

Daehyun Zelo One Shot Collection

Date

By 박희은

                After playing cat and mouse in the city, the four of them went back to B.A.P.’s dorm and shared the items of their scavenger hunt.  SeAh flipped at the sight of all the banana milk, DaeHyun gave death glances towards Zelo and HeeEun for not getting his black mask, HeeEun squealed at the Infinite merchandise she got, and Zelo immediately started eating his cherry tomatoes.  Unfortunately, they had to call it a night, and the two girls left. 

                After showering, DaeHyun went to his room, only to find Zelo sitting on there and playing with the bunny doll he had gotten from HeeEun.  “Yah, what are you doing in here?” DaeHyun mumbled, rubbing his eyes.  The maknae cocked his head.  “I can’t be in here?” 

                “I wanna sleep…”

                “Hyung, you’re no fun…”

                “And I should care because…?”

 

               The next day was Sunday, the last day of the weekend.  SeAh and HeeEun returned back to the dorm around noon.  “Are they still asleep?” HeeEun asked.  SeAh shrugged.  “Probably.  I mean, we did do a lot of walking around last night.”  Deciding that they’d make lunch, the two went to the kitchen and looked through the fridge.  They could only stare at the practically empty space before them.  “How have they been living all this time…?” asked SeAh.  The other girl shook her head in disbelief.  “I think I’d die from starvation if I lived here…anyways, I’ll go out to buy food?”

                “Okay.  Do you want me to come with?”

                “It’s okay.  Why don’t you go wake everyone up?”

                Well, waking the members up was a task more difficult than buying food.  Boys were stubborn and bull-headed.  SeAh started with DaeHyun first.  Quietly, she entered the room and saw him sprawled all over his bed.  She blushed at the sight.  Taking tentative steps, she saw that his sleeping face was quite adorable.  “DaeHyun-ah?” she called quietly.  He turned away from her.  “DaeHyun-ah, wake up.”  He pulled the covers over his head.  “I know you’re awake.  Don’t ignore me~!” [ A/N: the “~” shows she’s using aegyo. ^^ ] Slowly, he turned towards her, gave her a look, and smiled.  “Good morning to you, too.” 

                “It’s actually noon.”

                “Really?  No wonder it’s so bright in here.”

                “Hey, hurry and wake up.  Half the day is already gone.”

                He sighed and sat up.  “For being so short, you sure have a lot of authority.”  She stuck her tongue out at him.

                After getting out of the bathroom, he found SeAh sitting on the couch.  He came from behind, wrapped his arms around her shoulders, and pecked her on the cheek.  She pulled away and saw that he was rather dressed up.  Dark-washed skinnies, a belt with a satin-finished buckle, and a rather provocative v-neck shirt that exposed parts of his collarbone.  “Are…you going somewhere?” she asked him.  He’s so…uwaah~~  I wonder where he’s going…?

                “You mean ‘we.’  C’mon, let’s go on a date!”

                Of course, she was completely caught off guard, but she said yes anyways.  As they stepped outside with linked hands,  they were greeted by a cool breeze and partially cloudy sky.  “Oh, it feels nice today,” DaeHyun commented while putting on his sunglasses.  His girlfriend nodded and swung their arms.  “So where are we going?”

                “Where ever you want.”

                “…you know I hate making decisions, right?”

                "Ah, right right..."

                The singer rubbed his chin as he contemplated the setting of their date.  “How about we get something to eat, walk around in the city, and then head to the park?”

                “Sounds like a plan.”

                So they went to eat first.  After almost starting a food fight, they decided to finish up and walk around in MyungDong.  Then, after nearly walking their feet off, they decided to go to the park.  They went to the playground and goofed around like little kids, enjoying every moment they spent together.  Eventually, they tired themselves out and lay on the cool grass.  SeAh turned her head to sneak a glance at DaeHyun, but she couldn’t help but stare at his perfect profile as he gazed at the sky.  She blushed when he noticed her intently looking at him.  “Is there something on my face?” he asked with a chuckle.  She shook her head.  Now it was his turn to have a good look at her.  Turning on his side, he brushed the hair out of her face and ran his fingers over her cheek.  He moved closer to have a better look, and both of their hearts were beating faster and faster.  There were only a few inches between them now, and SeAh could feel their breaths mingling in front of her.  Slowly, ever so slowly, he inched forward, closing the distance between them with a long and sweet kiss.  This was probably the sweetest moment that they’ve shared yet.

 

                About an hour after SeAh and DaeHyun left, HeeEun returned to find the entire dorm empty.  She found a note from SeAh.  “What the heck?!  She ditched me!”  Sighing sadly, she plopped down on the couch, muttering, “Zelo…hurry and wake up…”


Hello, dear readers~!  Unfortunately, we are nearing the end of this Zelo/DaeHyun crackfic....thank you so much for subscribing/commenting/reading our story.  It means a lot to us.  ^^  This will be the last chapter I'm writing for this, but look forward to the final chapter by silvrwngz!  After finishing this up, we'll be starting a new story.  Possibly a one-shot request shop or another crackfic featuring MBLAQ?  How about you guys tell us?  We're still willing to take ideas and requests, so comment!  Thanks again for reading!! ;u; 

With Love,

tayuna ♥