You Won't Remember Me

Beauty Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A drink wouldn't hurt . . . at least that's what Wheein believed. 

Yongsun kept drinking for at least 5 shots now that Wheein counted. She hadn't said a word yet ever since they came to the rooftop focusing on drinking only. Wheein got uncomfortable with the silence, and about to excuse herself. Who wouldn't feel awkward to be in this situation, sitting right infront of a respectful senior in the industry...and just rejected her one night stand. 

"Do you think I am desperate?" Yongsun didn't look into her eyes, and just looked at her empty glass.

"Pardon?" Wheein turned to her swiftly.

Yongsun signaled the bartender to pour her more drinks, "What happened down there, don't you think it's desperate of me?"

"I don't think I can answer that." Wheein realized that there's no right answer to that, "Who am I judge?" perhaps, Yongsun had her issues. 

"You're right." Yongsun then took another shot.

"Woah.. take it easy, you need get back carefully. . . what if there's reporte-"

"Then maybe it's a good thing . . . it gets her attention." so, Yongsun did all of these for attention? Wheein realized. 

Wheein didn't ask more as this could be one's privacy and she didn't need to involve herself in other's mess as she had her mess to deal with. It was more than enough. 

"Do you think we will meet again?" Yongsun suddenly asked. 

"To be honest, I don't think so." Wheein answered honestly because well, today's the last day to have this appearance.

"Are you going away like abroad or something?" 

"Yeah. Something like that." 

Yongsun knew that she could trust this girl, and say trash that she's been keeping to herself. She just needed a stranger to listen to her. Wheein could also sense that. Wheein had always been a great listener anyway, and able to sympathize. 

"I'm just so exhausted. My head knows that we will never be back together, but my heart keeps reaching to her. by any means."

This time, Wheein was the one pouring her drinks that she mixed (of course less alcoholic, so that this person could go home properly). She knew that she could just listen. 

"We were together for 4 years. She was my universe, and became the center of my life. I was so sure that we would be together forever. I was a fool." 

"What happened?" 

"We broke up 7 years ago. After she came back from a trip, she was so cold to me. She wouldn't talk to me, and ask to breakup suddently. I-I was so shocked, and my world was broken. I was broken." Yongsun then started sobbing, and Whee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter