Throwback: Do You Know Me?

Beauty Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It first happened when Wheein was 18 years old.

18 was supposed to be a great start for any young adult to experience what life had to offer. Wheein was cursed instead, and she would never understand why it had to be her...what had she done to deserve this?

.

.

.

Wheein was on her highschool trip to Japan with Hyejin, right during her birthday. They shared the same room. She remembered having alot of drinks last night to celebrate. They were supposed to pack, and get ready to go back to home that day.  

With heavy headache, probably hangover...Wheein woke up feeling different. She felt weak, and when she started looking at her hand, there were wrinkles. She thought she was dreaming except it was not. Without waking up her bestfriend, she just walked into the bathroom sleepily. Was drinking supposed to make her weak like this? Because she was having a hard time walking.

She almost fainted when she reached the mirror in the bathroom. She closed her eyes many times in case she was hallucinated. The more she looked, the more horrified she get. What in the world was happening? 

She then ran back to the bedroom, and woke Hyejin up aggressively. She couldn't take it. 

Hyejin was annoyed for the early wake; however, once she saw the person infront of her...she was taken back. Who was this person? What was she doing in her room? 

"Wh...who are you?!" Hyejin ran toward the door, and faced the person. She intended to look for help. She wondered if she was too drunk to lock the door last night.

"Hyejin-ah! it is me! me!" Wheein started crying, and upset that her friend cannot recognize her. Who would have recognize her, anyway?  At that moment, Wheein chose to see that she was cursed. 

"Where is my friend?! What did you do to her?!" Hyejin thought that this odd lady

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter