Hate Being Misunderstood

Beauty Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can I not go?" Wheein whined as Hyejin was packing her stuffs, "Pleaseeeee" 

"You already know the answer!" Hyejin sure would not fall for this puppy.

"But come on... when we are back from this stupid MT trip, it would be nearly that time already!" 

"Yah, it's 2 days 1 night, and we come back tomorrow only. The CEO kept complaining about your holiday, and you dare not attending this? I don't want to witnes another fight."

"I don't want to see her, she was so mean to me!" Wheein crossed her arms, and about to melt on the sofa.

"As if you're that nice to her." A flying pillow landed on Hyejin from the puppy.

"Actually..don't you think she has some intention on me? Look at those drama, the guy always pick on the girl!"

"Ha! Ha! Very funny. You really need to distinguish, actress Jung Wheein." the pillow was shot back at Wheein.

 

They reached the company by around 9AM, and then they went on the bus to Jeonju together. Good thing Wheein can find is that all of the artists & their managers were going together this time, yet bad thing, they were going to her hometown. Wheein found it's lame...but yeah, it still needed to go on. 

There's around 10 artists on the bus, and there's those that really couldn't come due to their uncompromising schedule. Wheein had a good relationship with them, so there wasn't any hard tension or anything. It's actually rare to spend time together like this. 

"Hello everyone, welcome to our special MT! To get to you all better, I want to spend quality time with you. Let's enjoy together!" Byul gave the welcoming speech on the bus, and handed the mics to Seulgi for next entertaining sessions.

On the bus, Wheein and Hyejin's seats were just right next to Byul and Seulgi's. This was going to an awkward ride. With Seulgi's extrovertness, the energy on the bus was cozy, fun and energetic. Seulgi went through the agenda she prepared for the MT excitedly. it seemed that the theme was healing. The main course was camping together, and drinks. 

However, while on the way, they played guess the answer game. It grilled Wheein on so many levels, yet she didn't really feel sensitive about it. Rather than denying verbally, they already knew her answers. 

"Guess who top the search engine now because of rumour?"

"Jung Wheein!" 

"Who here has dating rumour the most?" 

"Jung Wheein!" 

"So funny." Wheein just rolled her eyes while making comments, and Hyejin smiled apologetically to her. 

Byulyi, on the other hand, kept looking at Wheein from time to time. She wondered what kind of secret she needed to hold on so much, and rather have others make fun of her. 

 

They reached Jeonju around 12PM, and they were going to stay at a resort, very nice one, where every artists got their own rooms. Thanks god. They went out for lunch till 2PM.

Just as Wheein expected they would get to rest after the lunch, yet Seulgi prepared a team building exercise where they needed to explore the city, and find answers. All artists together on trip, of course, there's camera rolling. Wheein won the game of course, she knew every road and corner in Jeonjo. It was a like a trip back in the memor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter