Here to Congratulate

Beauty Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I am going to retire."

.

.

.

.

.

"Again!" 

"Hey, I might mean it this time!" 

"Jung Wheein! Get yourself together!" 

"Hyejin-nimmm."

"We are here . . ." Hyejin stopped the van, and there's already alot of reporters outside making Hyejin sign subconsciously, "Look like a tough road into our company" 

"That's why I want to qu-" Wheein invoked once more to prove herself right, but of course got cut off

"Ya, shut up! It's not like your first time anyway. Come on, let's go!" 

Hyejin left the van first, and proceed to open the door at Wheein's seat. Within less than few seconds, the reporters were running toward Wheein. 

 

"Jung Wheein-ssi! Is it true that you are dating a highschool kid?"

"Are you running away with your boyfriend?" 

"We saw an old man infront of your house! Is that your lover? sugar-" 

Wheein was about to throw her fit, but . . . her image told her to ignore, and kept her head down with sunglasses - just making it through to inside the company. 

"Wheein-ssi! Wheein-ssi! There's a leak photo of kid at your house, is that YOUR KID?" 

Wheein couldn't help but scoffed unbelievably at that reporter, but it didn't back him down. 

"Is it true? is it true?" 

 

Of course, at time like this, Hyejin would be the only one that can calm her down, and accompany her inside the company successfully. Ridiculous rumours like this would make Wheein look casual on the outside, but inside, she knew she need drink to feel better on those hurtful words and accusations.

"Ya, you need to be careful going out next time when that happens." Hyejin stated fact.

"What can I do? I am the center of Moonstar World. People are nosy about me." Wheein sighed, and walked confidently to the meeting hall - making Hyejin smile . . . in disbelief, and somehow proud. "So what are we here for again?"

"Chairman Moon is going to announce his handover today, and we need to know our new CEO of course."

"He's what? handover?" Wheein stopped, and looked at Hyejin in disbelief. 

"Ah, you didn't know." Hyejin looked almost apologetic...for letting words out. Wheein wasn't supposed to know.

"I-I need to talk to him." Without waiting for Hyejin's response, Wheein walked straight to Chairman Moon's room.

 

When Wheein reached his office, she hesitated for a while. She didn't know if she should be upset, or relieved for him. Just like he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter