Center of Moonworld

Beauty Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun left after making a scene, she knew that she'd won this time. To Byul, that was a pathetic move. Yongsun wasn't always the aggressive type, but it's Byul and she can't let her go easily. In industry, Yongsun was respected and admired for her hardworking and talents although she could give off a cold vibe.

The press conference didn't end well, but Byul was able to negotiate with reporter to make news out of the situation. At the end, they just needed money to shut up, and that's what Byul can do best. 

Byul didn't wait for days to start work, but she actually started right after the press conference. She made appointment with each and every artist to review the contracts. Actually, she had her reason. She needed to know. She needed to recognize their feature . . . 

Up to date, there's more than 10 artists. Yet among all of the artists' contracts, Byul noticed a significant difference in this particular actress. Jung Wheein was granted a 7-day off every month. 

Byul knew that this actress happened to be her grandfather's favorite, yet she needed to understand why before judging that this was a biased special treatment.

 

"Seul, bring Ms. Jung Wheein in." Byul called her secretary for another contract review. This had been a long day, yet she put Wheein the last review because for sure, it wouldn't be as fast. She wanted to challenge.

"She'll be here another 30 minutes. She went home." Seulgi replied casually, and the statement alerted Byul.

"Didn't I tell you to inform that we all need to standby in our company after the press conference?" 

"It's been 5 hours, unnie. Do you expect her to wait all day? If I were her, I'd do the same anyway." Seulgi scoffed and mumbled in between.

"Yah...Are you her secretary or mine?" 

"Let's just wait, unnie. I can brief some info to you about her for now." Seulgi hanged up the call.

 

Few minutes later, Seulgi came in the room with coffee in her hand, and Byul smiled at that. 

"I know you need this." 

"I do, I really do." Byul happily took the cafe, and sipped.

"Aren't you overworking yourself? It's your first day, and it's already 7PM." 

"Thanks for sticking around." Byul gave a warm smile to her secretary. Seulgi had been helping Byul for years in states, and Seulgi knew very well about Byul. "So, tell me about her. her special feature." Seulgi pulled out the photo she prepared, and showed to Byul.

"She's pale, and has a dimple in her right cheek. She's crazily beautiful." Seulgi went on and on to describe about Wheein to Byul, and she listened with full attention. 

"I notice in her contract that she is granted a 7-day off every month. Do you know why?" 

"How would I know? I moved from state and joined this company with you, remember?" Seulgi scoffed and added, "Maybe because she's the top actress here?"

"I read on news that she always run away? is it some scandals?" Byul then highlighted that part in the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter