You Look the Same

Beauty Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi . . . Jung Wheein?" 

Wheein did turn back, and only to face a person she most didn't want to run into despite in different forms. Wheein wondered what Byulyi is trying to test? and she didn't want her weakness to be found out like this at all.

"Pardon? I think you've mistaken." 

That sentence took Byulyi by surprise. Without saying anything further that could be risky, Byulyi looked at the person again. That was definitely Wheein, and the last person she saw since the restroom incident. However, there's abit of difference between the two, especially the voices. What should I say? 

Byulyi didn't want her secret exposed right here. Was Wheein trying to test her? Did Wheein find out her secret?

"Oh, this is Wheein's address, and from afar, you look the same." 

It took a while for Wheein to answer. The same what...they look totally different, "Oh. I am her sister." 

"I thought she's an only chil-" 

"I mean cousin. She's not home by the way. She's outside" Wheein cut off abruptly to avoid further discussion leading to further information leaked. 

"oh, I can wait for he-" Byulyi insisted to wait and talked, only to be cut off again.

"I mean abroad...she'll be back tomorrow though." Wheein wondered what was she trying to do?

"Without her manager?" 

"Y-yes." Uh oh, will this get Hyejin in trouble? "I heard it's a CF deal with important client, so she needs to go urgently."

"Weird, I didn't hear any of any deals..." 

"Y-you can talk to her tomorrow, I need to go now." Wheein really needed to end the conversation before leading to more ridiculous make-up stories. Without waiting to hear responses from Byulyi, Wheein turned her back and about to run into the house. 

"Wait." The sentence got Wheein stuck...again what's she trying to do, "Can I at least know your name?"

Wheein didn't want to turn back because she might not be able to look into her eyes while lying, "I am...never mind, you are going to forget anyway." 

Wheein hated lying, yet this was her best in being honest. 

 

Then the lady in white left Byulyi alone at the front porch. Her action caused Byulyi dumbfounded.

That was definitely Wheein, is she testing me? or is it my disease?

She then walked back to the car with many thoughts in her mind.

"She's not home?" Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter