Did Anyone See You?

Beauty Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To run... or face it?

This was Wheein's first time to ever turn right infront of somebody else beside Hyejin. However, the woman standing right infront of her didn't even look surprised. Their eyes met, and Byul's didn't even flinch. 

"Wheein-ssi...I...I need to use the toilet too." 

Wheein was instead the one who got shocked instead. Why wasn't she surprised? or did she find out from Chairman Moon? As much as Wheein wanted to make sense of everything in that moment, Byul started to look at her with concern. 

"Can you move...?" 

Of course...Wheein was blocking her way. As Wheein stepped aside, and then Byul walked toward the toilet. As Byul was about to go in, then she turned back to look at Wheein, and made comment. 

"Your hair seems darker and longer, what happened?"

"I-I..." Wheein couldn't find way to explain, and what was happening . . . it seemed the situation was turned around. Not knowing how to heal with the situation, Wheein just started running away. just like usual. 

Her voice though made Byul hesitate for a second. That was definitely Wheein, but as she heard the voice..it sounded not. 

 

 

The first person that Wheein looked out for was definitely Hyejin. She called to her once running to safer spot.

"Hel-" 

"Hyejin-ah! It happened!" 

"What happened?" Hearing such urgent voice, Hyejin started getting out of the crowd and went to more silent spot.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter