Fxxk It

M.A.D.E.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the first drink

I want the strongest

Please bartender

After I shoot it down

Everyone looks pretty

I’m drooling these ladies so loyal

Then I saw you for the first time

Geez girl love me tender

 

Jiyong’s POV

I become piss-off. I rest my back at the couch. The music inside the club doesn’t make me forget everything that I had been seen before this. I look up for my maknae who now giving their attention on Yeosin. I took the bottle of beer and drank the liquid. Seunghyun Hyeong looks at me weirdly. I look at him back.

“What, Hyeong? If you want to say anything, go ahead!” I said to him. He giggled before light up his cigarette. He took a puff from the cigarette. I am asking a cigarette from him as well. He gives it to me.

“Did Chaerin make you piss-off today?” He guesses after I let out the smoke from my mouth.

“Damn she is! She totally makes me piss off with her dance practice today,” I burst it with annoying face.

“Well, that was her song. Of course, she need to do it since Sajang-nim ask more y dance from her,” Now with Hyeong’s comment I become more piss off once I get the image of her dance practice.

“What the heck, Hyeong? She is my fiancée…why Sajang-nim suggest ier dance from her? I mean she is not a pole dancer or a r. She is my personal pole or r, Hyeong!” I whine to him. Seunghyun Hyeong laughed on me.

“Jeez, don’t share with me about your life! Seungri can lend his ear for your life. Then, where is she now?” Seunghyun Hyeong asked. I shrugged my shoulder up. Seunghyun Hyeong just shakes his head for not believing what I am doing now.

Yeosin come to both of us. She took her place beside my right. She dabbed her sweat with her handkerchief. Her style dabbed the sweat exactly like me. No wonder Cho Hyeong and Kush Hyeong told me about her style. Totally my sister! She drank her liquor. Surprisingly she able to handle alcohol since her age turns to 18-years old.

“Ji Oppa! Chaerin not coming today?” She asked me after drink.

“Don’t ask your brother! He’s still piss-off with Chaerin due to her dance practice,” Seunghyun Hyeong tells to her as my behalf.

“Damn it! Oppa, it is just a dance practice only. I sure that she will give that to you once both of you get a room,” Seunghyun Hyeong almost spit out his drink once he heard her replied. I smirked. Yeosin pull-off her phone and her finger start typing.

“Yah, Ji! Did you doing it with Chaerin while you had your sister at yours?” ask Seunghyun Hyeong.

“Almost every day, Seunghyun Oppa! Sometimes I can hear it after I’m coming back from classes. It’s okay for me as long our Eomma didn’t know about that,” replied Yeosin before me open my mouth. Seunghyun Hyeong does a facepalm. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter