Bae Bae

M.A.D.E.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’M IN LOVE I’m blind with love, babe

No pants on with a white shirt, babe

Are you a human or an angel? Oh Jesus, babe!

You’re dazzling, babe. Sunglass, babe!

My mind is so out of it. I’m possessed by you.

Blood is rushing to that one place again.

It’s dangerous. You’re so dangerous, babe.

Save me, babe. Call the police, babe!

 

Jiyong’s POV

I just finish my bath. I rubbed my wet hair with small towel. I walk away from the bathroom with the towel wrap from my waist. I put away the small towel in the basket. Look at myself. I smirk for a while. Always like that. Everything we had each other, she will give a new mark at my shoulders. I shake my head while open the clothes drawer. I intend to wear my white shirt but I couldn’t find it.

What a joke? I am really sure that Chaerin had put back my shirt in this drawer. But where is my ing white shirt? Did my sister use it for herself? Damn it, you little Kwon! Yeosin sometimes will brag in this room for looking my stuffs. Why I need to handle that kind of little sister? She is more alike my maknae as well. Yeah, the little rat Seungri! If not, it is impossible that rat Seungri knowing that I had my own younger sister. I wear my black shirt after spray my cologne. After that I walk in to Yeosin’s room. She is doing her job at the desk. I patted her shoulder for acknowledge my existence. She takes off her headphone and look at me.

“Why, Oppa? Did you call me for breakfast?” she asks me.

“No! I want to ask you about my white shirt,” replied me. She raises her brow up.

“White shirt?” She looks at herself. She shakes her head. “I’m not wearing now! Wait, are you accuse me steal wearing your stuffs again?” She burst.

“Like you never do it before!” I rolled up my eyes. She scoffs.

“I know who’s wearing your white shirt!” She said.

“Who is?” I ask her.

“Get yourself into the kitchen. Then you will know who is wearing yours. Call me once you’re done with it,” reply her. She pushes me away from her room. She keeps say that she is really busy right now because she needs to produce new song

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter