Loser

M.A.D.E.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Honestly, I‘ve never fit in with the world

I was always alone

It’s been a long time since I’ve forgotten about love

I can’t listen to hopeful love songs anymore

You and me both

We’re just sad clowns, tamed and scripted

I’ve come too far. I’M COMING HOME.

I wanna go back. To when I was young.

 

Author’s POV

Jiyong little bit struggle to find the suitable lyrics for next song. He wonders whether he should use it or not these lyrics for this song. He makes a little bit noise. Chaerin enter his private studio. She holds a cup of hot coffee for him. Her hands touch Jiyong’s shoulder. Jiyong become calm for a moment. He releases slowly breathe. Chaerin is smiles. She put her chin on Jiyong’s shoulder.

“Still struggle it?” Chaerin asks softly.

“Still but with you now, my stress is gone,” he replied.

“I make a hot coffee for you. Drink it slowly, Oppa,” said her. Jiyong took a sip of it.

“Thanks, babe! Can you accompany me for a while?” Jiyong asks her. She nodded.

“What are you writing now?” She asks once she took a place beside him.

“Our next song title ‘Loser’ but my part is not completed. I’m little bit struggle to choice between those lyrics,” he told her about his struggle. Chaerin nodded and look up at the music sheet.

“Does Yeosin look for it? Which one she suggest for your part?” Chaerin speaks once she read those lyrics.

“She already looks it. She prefers the first one. She think about our past relationship before,” he explained her.

“Which is your first lyric?” She asks. “We’re just sad clowns…This is your first one?” She continued. Jiyong just nodded. Jiyong hold her hand.

“Did you remember it?” He asks her with his guilty.

“Yes but the past is past, Oppa! I think nowadays are preferable because you always remind me as your fiancée

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter