Sober

M.A.D.E.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stop acting like you’re all that

You’re actually the most pathetic

Yeah, try to provoke me even more

So I can have some fun for a moment

 

Author’s POV

Flashback

After the breakup, Jiyong tried his best to forget her. She left him for good. That is what he believes for. Jiyong look his glass contain whiskey. He smiled foolish. Chaerin, I hope you will happy without me. I’m sorry for being a jerk to you. Believe me that one day you will glad for not wait me. He took a drink as one shot.

He enjoyed his single life. He always brings up different girls to fulfil his emptiness. He’s doing that so Chaerin will hate him forever. He’s doing that so Chaerin will brand him as a playboy for real one. He makes sure that he will enjoy that moment so that he will suffer it later on. His action might kill himself.

It’s hard for me to be sober

I can’t do anything

I hate being sober

I can’t fall sleep without you

Time is so damn slow, I’m just growing old, I live like I’m dead

I have so many damn things to do but I have nothing that I want to do

 

Jiyong look at the ceiling. He can’t remember when the last time him able get the real sleep. He can’t remember when the last time he lost his peaceful life. Taehee knocked his door and enter to that room. Put a glass beside the bed drawer. Jiyong look at that glass. He sits up from his laying. He light up the cigarette before took a drink. He took it as one shot. He shallow the drinks without giving a breath time. He puffs a smoke from his mouth and rests his forehead on his palm.

“What is my schedule today?” Jiyong ask Taehee who loyal stand by him.

“For morning session, you’re free. Only got a recording after noon and dance practice till 11 pm if possible,” Taehee explain his schedule. Jiyong nodded.

“Did you find her yet?” Jiyong ask it.

“Ji, why did you do this to yourself? Why do you tell the truth to her?” Taehee answer it with the questions.

“She won’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter