Girlfriend

M.A.D.E.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How can you be so pretty?

Will you believe that I have more butterflies than when we first met?

Day by day, I get nervous that

I’ll lose you Hey hey hey

When you hear this song, will feel my genuine feelings?

I call and call out your name but I still miss it

Everyone looks at us and gets jealous

 

Jiyong’s POV

I look at my watch for nth time. Jesus Christ! For the God’s sake I think both of us will late to meet the dinner. I can’t stand it anymore. I need to check her out. I walk to our bedroom. Without knock, what the hell this is our bedroom! Why I need to knock it? I enter the room and my eyes become widened with her look. Gorgeous!

“How am I look, Oppa?” She asks me. My eyes become wilder with her dress now. My heart beat so fast. I feel like I am a wolf in the cartoon scene when got a y girl pass through.

“Damn, you’re so gorgeous!” I closed my gap after gain my focus. I put my hand around her waist. I try to steal a kiss but she put her fingers on my lips. !

“Nope, baby! We’re already late for dinner. Our parents will furious if we’re getting late,” she brushes off my hardness.

“Then you should dress up early, so that you can handle my hardness,” I whine and glares on mine. She chuckles. She patted my chest softly.

“Just behave a good boy. And ‘mommy’ will grant it especially for you, baby boy…” she whispers ily on my earlobe. I groan myself. Damn, Lee Chaerin! You know how to trigger your man! Please, Jesus! Please someone call me to postpone the dinner. I need her on bed now! I am begging you! Suddenly I heard the phone’s vibrating. Thanks, Jesus! She picks up the phone and answers it.

“Yeoboseyo! Oh, Unnie…Yes, both of us on the way now. Did you and Yeosin arrive already?” she said on the phone. I’m doing a facepalm. Nice one, Jesus! you, little Jiyong!

“Jiyong Oppa, hurry up! Your sisters already arrive at the restaurant,” she call me. I pouted my mouth. She giggles when see my pouting. She cupped my cheeks with her hand.

“Don’t sulky with me! I promise I will entertain you once we come back,” she pursues me. I shoved my face away. She chuckles with my action. I took the key and took our coat. I put her coat on her. She kisses my nose.

“Thank you, Mr F! If you don’t sulky with me, I will give it a little bit surprise once we get our to the restaurant soon,” she tried to bait me. Well, it is work for me because this is Lee Chaerin we talking about. I put a smile on her. Both of us left the unit and get to that place as fast as furious.

Once Lamborghini arrive at the restaurant, I give my key to the staff for valet parking. Chaerin put her hand around my arm. The people also arrive at that restaurant took a glimpse on us. It feels like everyone jealous on me and Chaerin. The girls are start gossip and take a look on Chaerin who had me as her fiancée. While me, feel extra alert when the guys start goggling their eyes on my y fiancée. We get our way and met the waiter on the front desk.

“Reservation, sir?” The waiter asks me.

“Under Kwon’s! Did the rest Kwon’s and Lee’s already arrived?” I ask him back. I glare at the waiter who slightly checks out at my fiancée’s upper . I cough little bit. The waiter becomes shock and looks at me. He apologizes. Chaerin smirked. I control my temper.

“I’m sorry, sir! Only Miss Dami and Miss Yeosin arrive. I will both of you. Please follow me,” he said it. I sigh it with annoyed. Chaerin chuckles. She rubbed my arm to calm down. He shows the VIP room and bowed it after open the door for us. He left us.

“So?” I hold the door after the waiter left. She raises her brow. “Did I be a good boy now?” I continue. She smiles. She pulls my hand away from the door. Close the door back.

“You did, baby boy! An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter