Last Dance

M.A.D.E.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love that I thought would last forever has set

Now even my friends are leaving

Because I’m getting older

I guess I’m becoming an adult

Why am I so anxious?

 

Jiyong’s POV

Only true love will stay with you. I look at you now, Chaerin! You fill up the emptiness of my heart back. Before this I ignore you because I thought you will stay with me forever. Unfocused on your love. But you still are waiting me faithfully and patiently before.  Even the media burst about my rumour with other girls, you never accused me wrongly. You will wait for me to explain everything.

But when I thought I makes the right decision, you left me and don’t look at me once again. You come to meet me after our breakup. Act professional. Act normal. I really scared that time. I can’t see the love sparks on your eyes anymore. You hide it very well. You hide it behind your fame. I really thought that my true love will leave me also. Like my previous friends. And now, baby…Did you love me like before?

I brushed her hair that covers her face. I look at her closed eyes. I heard her sleepiness. I know that you are return to me. But what if you will leave me once again? What if you will leave me tomorrow morning? What if I can’t find you in the next morning? Oh baby, I really anxious and scared right now…I put my fingers on her cheeks. I hope I will not fall asleep forever cause…

“Oppa…” she called. I shocked but put my innocent smile. She smiles a little bit. She put her finger on my cheeks. Oh baby…how I miss your touch!

“Why you don’t sleep yet? Did I disturb yours?” she asks me. I shake my heads as no. She raises her brow up. “Then, why you don’t sleep?” she continue.

“Let me see your sleeping face, baby!” I answer it. She chuckles.

“Silly you, Jiyong Oppa! Don’t you get a performance on Inkigayo tomorrow?” she said. “Let get a rest, will you?” she continue. I shake my head again.

“No, baby! I want to see you sleep. I’m afraid if I fall asleep with you…” I can’t continue mine. She wakes up from the bed. She covers herself with blanket.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter