Let's Not Fall in Love

M.A.D.E.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let’s not fall in love,

We don’t know each other very well yet

Actually, I’m a little scared

I’m sorry

Let’s not make promises,

You never know when tomorrow comes

But I really mean it when I say

I like you

 

Jiyong’s POV

I smiled for a while. I still remember the time Sajang-nim introduced her for first time. Finally, I get an idea to complete my lyric. Awesome! Did I told her that she always be my inspiration and motivation for me? Damn, I will tell her tonight. I showered my love to her only. I quickly grab my pen to writing those lyrics.

Flashback

I just finish doing dance practice with my members. We need to put our fully energy even though this is for a dance practice. Sajang-nim calls us. We quickly get up our to meet our Sajang-nim. All of us bowed to him. I see a girl at his behind. These feline eyes had own charms. She is so natural….Yeah, she is! I mean, she is more too pure and innocent girl that I had never been met before.

“Guys, I want to introduce to new trainee. Come here…” Sajang-nim calls her to stand in front of us. She bowed to us.

“Annyeong haseyo! I’m a new trainee for YG, Lee Chaerin. Please accept me,” said her politely.

“Sajang-nim! Does she using her real name like Daesung here?” Seunghyun Hyeong interrupts.

“Nope! I will find the new name for her. Plus I need a mentor to teach her. Perhaps like your version, guys,” said Sajang-nim. Before Youngbae spoken, I raised my hand. Sajang-nim looks me.

“Yes, Ji? Did you want to be her mentor?” Ask Sajang-nim. I nodded. She looks surprised.

“Plus, I’m your long-time trainee before we debut as Big Bang. Did you trust me, Sajang-nim?” I replied for convince him.

“Yeah, you’re right about it. Maybe Youngbae also can help her. I will hand over her demo to you. Please coaching her as I want. Guys, please continue whatever you doing before. Don’t skip it. I got all the eyes and ears. Especially you, Seungri!” said Sajang-nim before give a strong glare to Seungri. Seungri shocked. Sajang-nim left us with Chaerin.

“Chaerin ssi!” I call her. She closes her gap with us. “Let me introduce. I’m Kwon Jiyong, the leader of Big Bang.”

“And he had known as G-Dragon, FYI. I’m Dong Youngbae or my stage name is Taeyang. I am main vocalist of Big Bang. Plus I am the second long-time trainee like Jiyong here,” Youngbae speak while shake hand with Chaerin.

“I’m the eldest one named Choi Seunghyun. But outside from here, I’m a smoky eye, TOP. Welcome to YG Family,” Seunghyun Hyeong took her hand. She nodded her head.

“I’m a smiley angle of Big Bang, Kang Daesung. Or you can call me, Daesung!” Daesung introduce himself.

“I’m Lee Seunghyun or you can address me as Seungri, the victory of Big Bang. I am a maknae here for all these brothers. By the way, how old are you?” Great point, Seungri! No wonder I make you as my maknae. All of us looked at her. She smiled. Gosh, her smile….Focus, Ji! Don’t fall in love!

“I think I am younger than all of you. I still 16-years old,” she speaks. Heol! She is three years younger than me.

“Good! Then I want you call me ‘Jiyong Oppa’,” I speak by myself. They looked at me. Before this, I won’t let any strangers call me ‘Oppa’ or ‘Hyeong’. But her, something different happen to me when I see her. I am eager to listen her call me ‘Oppa’.

“Why I need to call you that? Better I call you ‘Sunbae’ since you’re coaching me,” she frown her eyebrows.

“Because I’m your coach, I want you call me ‘Oppa’! Araso?” I flicker my fingers on her forehead. She snapped. She rubbed her forehead. I smiled. For that day, I keep pray to watch out my border with her. I don’t want to fall in love with her. I don’t this relationship broken due to my stupid feeling on her. But what the heck, every day I wished for better life when I able to see her for once time. Lee Chaerin…the woman triggers my feeling back after I was be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter