Agreement

Lookbook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kibum sat on the couch snuggling comfortably with a throw pillow, his crossed legs covered with the gray plush fur blanket Minho's mom left in the apartment.

He had his iPad Pro situated on the throw pillow and the digital pen in his hand. His long slender fingers gently pushed the bridge of his glasses as he studied his sketch. Before he corrected a mistake he saw on the sketch, he grabbed the wide pearl aqua cup engraved with ornate patterns by the handle from the coffee table in front of him and inhaled the soothing aroma of coffee before taking a sip.

That one sip prompted him to close his eyes and appreciate the coffee he brewed, strong without overbearing bitterness. Luckily, Minho had the same coffee brewer he uses and some quality coffee beans that he didn't need to worry about going out of the apartment just to grab coffee at a nearby coffee shop. Satisfying his daily need for caffeine first thing in the morning-or in this case upon waking-could really set his mood throughout the day.

The sound of an alarm broke through the quiet room. Kibum set aside the stuff on his lap to get up. His lasagna was done baking. He checked the time on the wall clock while walking to the kitchen. 1:05pm.

About time. I'm getting hungry.

He pulled down the oven door then and waited for a while. He then put on oven mitts and carefully pulled out the lasagna pan, the slightly browned mozzarella cheese on top still bubbling. A satisfied smile spread across his face. He was happy with how the lasagna turned out to be. Perfect.

Setting it on the counter, Kibum grabbed some sliced fresh parsley and sprinkled it on top. Then, using a knife, he sliced the lasagna into 9 portions and got one for himself, setting it on a plate. He grabbed a fork from the cutlery holder and headed back to the couch. Before he set the plate on the coffee table, he cut through a good portion of lasagna and placed it in his mouth with gusto.

"Mmm! Masitda!" He was smiling all throughout the gastronomic experience. His elevated lasagna delivered a mind-blowing flavor profile thanks to Choi Minho's abundant ingredients and condiments. Or thanks to his mom for buying him all the good stuff. He was able to experiment with the flavors. 

Kibum took one more filling bite before going back to fixing his sketch and working on the rest of his designs the whole afternoon.

 

 

Minho had just come out of their company building walking across the parking lot to his car. He'd clocked out a little later than usual since they had a tight deadline and he needed to submit his part of the work to their team leader so they could finish on time as scheduled. He checked the time on his black G-Shock watch.

9:15pm.

He placed his knapsack and laptop at the backseat of his car then pulled out his handphone from the side pocket of his bag to check for messages. He'd neglected it and left it on silent mode during work hours since he was focused on his work. Before getting in his car, opened all unread messages.

Messages

Kibum [5:09pm]
Hey, I cooked lasagna for lunch. I hope you don't mind. I left it in the fridge. Gonna go to my grandma first to pick up my things. I'll be back soon.

Kibum [8:55pm]
I'm back. Just letting you know. Grandma sent me some banchan. I put them in the fridge if you don't mind...or I can bring them to my parents tomorrow.

Kibum [8:58pm]
I'll be in my room in case you'll call me for contract signing.

Kibum [9:05pm]
What the hell Choi Minho??!?!! Answer my call.

10 missed calls.

Minho chuckled as he read the last text. He knew why Kibum sent that. It had to do with the fine print on the contract.

"Sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter