Unwelcomed Newcomer

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi let's out a shaky breath as Sojung slowly approaches the latter, lip's obviously hungry for the other's. The kiss they shared in that moment can definitely not be described as soft or fluffy because it was in every way rough and full of dominance on Sojung's part. 

 

Eunbi leans back onto the hard surface behind her to give the taller woman more freedom of space to do whatever so she desired with the shorter...

 

after all...

 

making out underneath a table is quite a tight fit.

 

No room to lay anyway or even a little bit of space for your legg, so the tight squish was definitely no surprise with two fully grown adults there, who, by the way, are definitely not making the best use of this space with all the movements that followed with their aggressive make out. 

 

Pulling the a-lister closer to her, Eunbi felt her brain turn into absolute mush once again, having Sojung all over herself.

 

The rookie actress can't lie, but with every touch from the older girl, from every kiss, every hug and every stare, she feels her own professionalism chip away slowly from her.

 

It's always been like this when it's with the a-lister.... because when it comes to Sojung, nothing else matters, not Eunbi's priority list of order, not the cameras that are currently fixated on them or even the man himself who got them to be in this position in the first place.

 

No.

 

All that matters is Sojung.

 

Cause that's exactly what gets filled into her brain every time.

 

Sojung Sojung Sojung.

 

It's quite frustrating honestly.

 

Imagine having your mind constantly fixed on this one thing with no escape.

 

It can be torturesome sometimes because those thoughts won't let you sleep at night or even let you think straight.

 

They completely get in the way of your daily life and the only way out of it is if you can have exactly what wonders through those exact thoughts.

 

That figure of your imagination you desire so much. Those thoughts that fixate only around one person.

 

That one single stupid person who has the power to affect you in your everyday life in different ways that you wish could never be, without them even having to do anything.

 

 Yet, at the exact same time, they also become your remedy... an antidote for your wandering soul. The only cure for your desires.

 

It's frustrating to Eunbi. So frustrating because she doesn't even understand why she feels this way. 

 

What even are her feelings for Sojung...

 

What are Sojung's feelings towards her?

 

It's just all an enigma to her...

 

but with that said...

 

She's not a complete idiot either.

 

Deep down she knows. 

 

She knows there is a word for those obsessive thoughts. Those hyperactive heartbeats and those uncontrollable blushes. 

 

But right now in this moment...

 

Eunbi cannot accept that word for herself.

 

No.

 

Because with that word, follows another.

 

Fear.

 

Fear of how others would view her. Fear of how her career would be affected, if it ever spre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter