Season 2 Begins!

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi turns off the alarm on her phone which was meant to go off at exactly 7 am. 

 

For the first time in her life, her body alarm has managed to beat the one on her phone by exactly five minutes.

 

If this was before, Eunbi would've tried to go right back to sleep, allowing her to catch the last five minutes before that dreaded beeping awakens her once more.

 

But not today.

 

You see, there were two reasons to turn off the alarm early today before it went off.

 

The first reason being, after years of listening to the same ring tone over and over again every single morning, Eunbi has been left rather traumatised by the entire process of it.

 

You see,

 

Even just hearing the ring tone in public from somebody else's phone would send a not-so-good shiver down her spine.

 

So for that reason, she really rather just turn the damn thing off and not have to hear it for today.

 

And as for the other reason... well...

 

Feeling two arms wrapped around her and a body pressed up against her back, Eunbi must admit, the second reason might've been because she liked the feeling of being cuddled.

 

More precisely.

 

Being cuddled by the woman she loved dearly.

 

She loved being the little spoon.

 

She loved being embraced protectively by Sojung and she especially loved being snuggled up against.

 

That feeling of warmth and protection, as well as small butterflies flying in her tummy. All of it wouldn't be there if Sojung was awake.

 

Sure, she could always whine (again) and ask Sojung to stay in bed with her a little longer.

 

But Eunbi knows for a fact that that wouldn't happen today.

 

Because today is a special day.

 

Today is the first day of filming for Season 2.

 

Plot points and transcripts have been discussed for months prior and there was no doubt every single staff member whether they be actors/actresses, the makeup crew, filming team or so on, have all worked so hard for this very important day.

 

No one would dare show up late today. Heck, Sojung even convinced Eunbi to put up an alarm an hour before they actually needed to wake up, which in the moment, Eunbi agreed no questions asked. 

 

But right now, turning her head slightly to catch a glance of the taller woman who was pressed up behind her, Eunbi just wanted to be a little bit selfish.

 

Just an extra five minutes... waking up at 7:05 am wouldn't hurt 

 

The shorter thought quietly to herself, as she slowly leans in and presses a soft kiss onto Sojung's forehead. 

 

pretty...

 

She held on tightly to the A-lister's arms, trying her best not to fall back asleep... which did, eventually, turned out to be quite the challenge.

 

For the last couple of months or so after finishing season one, Eunbi found herself gradually staying over at Sojung's more and more often each week. At one point Yuna even joked "You should just move in with Sojung, since it seems like you're aways there" after the latter had stayed over at her girlfriend's for 5 days in a row. 

 

They eventually agreed on 3 days a week, so the two would be able to have some individual alone time as well as accomodate to their different schedules which started to become more and more hectic. 

 

But now with Season 2 just around the corner, Eunbi started to stay over a lot more once again, with rehearsals and practices turning out to be more draining than she had initially thought.

 

Not that she was complaining though

 

After making it official, with Sojung's busy schedule, Eunbi had feared Sojung would never have time for her... but of course, the A-lister always proved her wrong.

 

She never failed to make Eunbi's heart flutter when the A-lister manages to squeeze out the littlest of times to spend with Eunbi. 

 

Whether it was random dates or just alone time together.

 

It never failed to make Eunbi fall for Sojung even more than she already had, even though she swore it wasn't possible to love Sojung more than she already did.

And spending this time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter