Explosion

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunbi please, you have to trust me! We can get through this together"

 

"and then what Sojung!?" Eunbi turns around to face the older woman who was following her "So you can continue to keep things from me?"

 

"You know that was never my intention, I was trying to fix things-"

 

"Well nothing is fixed Sojung. Just- I'm trying, I'm seriously trying here, I trust you but you need to stop-"

 

"EUNBI!!"

 

She didn't have time to react before she knew it, white light was growing brighter and brighter to the point she had to close her eyes. Hearing tires screech, Eunbi felt herself being pushed harshly to the side as she heard a loud thump and scream that followed right after she landed on the ground. 

 

Instantly getting up, she felt her world collapse in front of her when she saw the woman ahead of her laying lifelessly in front of her, in a pool of her own blood. 

 

The car that hit her had then zoomed away, but Eunbi only found herself running towards the taller.

 

"SOJUNG!"

 

Sitting up on her bed in cold sweat, Eunbi found herself panting harshly and her heart running endlessly. The adrenaline made her feel sick to the stomach to the point she wanted to vomit but realising that she was still in her room and that all was a dream, her heart slowly begins to calm down. 

 

Taking in one final breath of air, she fell right back on her back, arm covering her eyes. 

 

I'm seriously getting messed up here She thought to herself.

 

After that audio recording of Sojung and Jin was released, you can imagine the raw anger Eunbi had felt then, but by now the couple had already moved passed that. 

 

Sojung had explained everything to her and Eunbi had already moved passed her rage. 

 

They've already overcome that argument. 

 

The A-lister had even made a statement to the media already, explaining the audio was edited and whilst most believed her, there were still many individuals out there not buying her story.

 

The fact that a video of Jin and Sojung had also surfaced on the internet, during their high school days, also definitely did not help Eunbi's mentality. 

 

Things were getting too much to handle.

 

Too out of control...

 

Why does it have to be like this

 

She rolls onto her side, trying to hold back a tear that was about to escape. Feeling the ring still hanging around her neck on a necklace, she grasped hold of it tightly in her palms.

 

Does love really have to be so difficult...? God Sojung, please come home already...

 

With the media going crazy, the A-lister has been receiving thousands of calls and emails from her agency, asking her numerous questions and planning out ways to clear up this storm. 

 

Which in turn, made the older's schedule more packed if that's even possible.

 

Heck, it's been three days since Eunbi has actually been able to see her in person.

 

Even when they messaged, you can tell, Sojung was in a complete rush.

 

It always bothered her how Sojung's company thought it's ok to keep her even after midnight. But that's just how things work and Eunbi didn't have any power to change that no matter how much she opposes everything. 

 

In all honesty,

 

Everything felt a little too convenient to Eunbi.

 

Photos of Jin and Sojung first surfacing, because of an anonymous user.

 

The audio recording surfacing because of an anonymous user.

 

Videos of Jin and Sojung from back in the day, being uploaded also by an anonymous user. 

 

Resulting in this...

 

Eunbi can't help but feel as if she's getting played.

 

That she and Sojung are both falling into a deep hole that they can't get out of.

 

Yet she felt helpless, not actually being able to do anything about it. 

 

Heart feeling heavy, Eunbi felt her eyes slowly closed as exhaustion takes over her body.

 

That night she slept, clenching on tightly to her engagement ring. 

 

 

 

___

 

Yet another three days passes by, and things finally begin to settle down. The media began picking up on various other things, giving both Eunbi and Sojung a breath of fresh air. 

 

With the A-lister's schedule finally becoming more manageable, the two at last, made plans to meet up again.

 

It was Sojung's idea.

 

"A special date for my special girl" She had said. And before it's questioned... yes

 

Eunbi did indeed felt butterflies in her stomach hearing Sojung say that over the phone.

 

Again.

 

Little to say she was god damn excited.

 

She was even giddy on her way to the train station. Humming to her favourite tunes, almost skipping because she felt so happy to be able to see her fiance again just like the way they used to do.

 

Getting on the train though, her humming stopped momentarily when a rather familiar person catches her eye.

 

She only caught a glimpse but she knew for a fact she made eye contact with this person. 

 

And for a moment... even just for a second... she swore... the man was glaring at her... before a beep from his phone took his attention away... and from a blink of an eye... he disappeared.

 

After that... let's just say the little butterflies in her stomach started to feel more eerie than giddy as she swore the man looked just like Sojung's ex-boyfriend that had surfaced all over the internet. 

 

 

___

 

 


"What took you so long Jin?" Mr Jung looks up from his phone at the approaching man who he had just texted him seconds ago to ask his whereabouts.

 

"None of your business old man." Jin plops himself right across the other man, arms crossed and clearly not in a great mood. "Your house isn't exactly next door to mine."

 

"You're attitude could improve."

 

"Don't you start with me now" Jin scoffs before unfolding his arms and leaning onto his legs with them. "What do you want from me anyway?"

 

"What else? I wanted to discuss the next stages of my plan with you" Eunbi's dad explained like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

 

Looking down at his hands, Jin felt himself starting to lose grip of his remai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter