Acting

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Italics mean thoughts.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

First couple days of filming went really well if you asked Eunbi. During the beginning of the drama the 'to be' CEO assistant met the CEO first whilst she was rushing to the job interview and accidentally bumped into the CEO on the way, spilling the woman's coffee while she was at it. All to add to the shock for the woman Eunbi is portraying, when she finds out that the woman whom she had spilled coffee all over, would actually be the interviewer for the job and her future boss to be. 

 

Oh the Irony, Eunbi had thought whilst filming the scene.

 

Through Sojung's face, even though it was supposedly all an act, she knew for a fact the taller woman thought the same then. 

 

She even got teased by the other after the scene which, oddly enough, made Eunbi feel really good instead of her usual feelings of embarrassment. 

 

On the topic of that though, her and Sojung seemed to be hitting it off quite well. By that, Eunbi means that she has yet to embarrass herself immensely again in the presence of the A-lister. 

 

Oh yes, and they have small talk now like all the time now. Can you believe it? Eunbi talking casually to basically her idol. What a dream come true...

 

Well kind of anyway.

 

It's not as if Sojung was on Eunha's top priority list of order, but still, the girl still has the right to be hyped on the matter.

 

Despite that though, she has to admit, she does, however, still feel awkward around Sojung even though the older girl is actually surprisingly very approachable. Nothing like how movies portray very famous people at all.

 

If she's being completely honest, this so-called '' scene for the drama had made her very nervous and the fact that she'll be doing that with Sojung for it, definitely added to her anxiety. She knew it was all a part of what she signed up for when she persued this acting path, however, her lack of experience on the matter, both in acting and in real life, just made this situation that little bit more difficult than it needed to be.

 

So to compensate, she started practising real hard in her personal time, both in acting and in researching.

 

Let's just say the 'researching' part had forced her to, on multiple occasions, explain to Yuna that "This isn't at all what it looks like." Especially when Yuna once walked in onto Eunha watching a scene from fifty shades of grey. (A very extreme version of what Eunbi actually needs for her scenes by the way).

 

Because honestly, it really isn't what it looks like. Eunha didn't at all find herself to enjoy the movies or even have the time to really, rather, she used that time to write notes on the acting and the atmosphere and so on.

 

If this is what it takes to fulfil my dream then so be it , She'll continue to remind herself every time she gets sick of a scene she was watching. 

 

And today is the day where she'll finally put all that practice into action.

 

She and Sojung are currently in a CEO's office, in office attire, ready to act out their scene which is supposed to be filled with tension. Whether that tension be romantic or just plain sensual, would be up to the audience to interpret. 

 

"Alright guys for this scene, Eunbi I want you to lean your back against the edge of the table just like how you're doing now and Sojung I want you to slowly walk up to her and pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter