We're actually-

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You've been quiet this entire time Sojung... are you ok?"

 

"Yeah- no- I'm just- I'm ok... I'm ok Eunbi" Hesitating through her words, the older woman took her time to compose herself before taking in a deep breath. "Sorry... I'm just nervous"

 

Feeling a pang of guilt as Eunbi was the one who dragged the A-lister into this in the first place, the shorter slips her hand into the other's shaking one and gives it a tight squeeze.  

 

Having missed the train the two were supposed to catch in the morning... due to certain activities they were partaking the previous night, the couple settled on an Uber...

 

Or more specifically.

 

Yerin's part-time hobby.

 

"She's scared less, trust me" The doll-like girl announces from the driver's seat.

 

"Yerin, can you just put on your earphones or something and give us some privacy?" Sojung scoffs from the back, her demeanor changing from nervous to authority-like in mere seconds. 

 

"Alright alright don't kill me please." With her spare hand, the manager manages to hookup her air pods, but not before whispering: "geez, and to think I'm giving ya'll a ride for free, should've charged extra"

 

"Yerin!"

 

"I can't hear you! My Airpods are in!"

 

And with that, the driving woman goes back to just that, driving in silence and giving the couple at the back much needed time for discussion.

 

Sighing deeply and leaning her head onto the seat, Sojung intertwines her hand with Eunbi's. "Sorry Eunbi, I guess I'm just nervous about meeting them"

 

"I'm sorry too" The shorter frowns slightly "I shouldn't have pushed you into something you didn't feel comfortable with. If you want, we can go back. I can call them and let them know something came up-"

 

"No!" Sojung said instantly, turning her head to give the younger woman a reassuring smile. "I want to meet them I really do... after all" The A-lister smirks. "I need to find out just what beautiful people made someone as perfect as you"

 

"Oh my lord- Sojung-" Eunbi playfully slaps the taller on the shoulder, earning herself a very cute pout from the other. A side, Eunbi knows, that Sojung will only ever show to her. 

 

"It's just-" The initial playful smiles drops down a little. "I'm scared Eunbi... what if they won't like me-"

 

"They'll like you." Eunbi interrupted so fast it scared Sojung faintly. "Of course they will, I mean- you're- you're you. You're tall, smart, beautiful, caring and everything that I ever want. Oh my God Sojung, do you even ever look at yourself in the mirror? You're perfect- I-" The shorter stops and tries to catch her breath "I love you so much Sojung, I love everything about you and... growing up my parents had always spoiled me and tried to love everything that I loved so..." Grabbing Sojung's hand with both of hers before pulling them up to her lips and giving it a kiss, Eunbi smiles sweetly at her lover. "With that logic, they'll definitely love you more than anything, because god I love you so so much.."

 

"Eunbi...." Pulling the younger in, Sojung made her way towards Eunbi's lips with her own. "You're such a ball of fluff, you'll actually make me melt."

 

"Then we'll melt together, I want to do everything with you..."

 

"But I'm still-" Sojung leans back from Eunbi, unsure of how she's going to finish her sentence.

 

Eventually gathering up enough courage though, with a deep breath, Sojung continues. "But I'm still a woman, Eunbi... what if- what if they don't approve of this relationship..."

 

For once today, Eunbi felt slightly taken aback.

 

If she's going to be completely honest, she hasn't actually planned that far ahead yet. This entire time, Eunbi had just been so excited to introduce the love of her life to her parents.

 

Not once did she ever consider what her parents' outlook might be on the type of relationship she and Sojung both shared. 

 

Looking back up at the A-lister and realizing that her silence had only made her lover visibly more nervous... not knowing what else to do, she quickly grabs a hold of her shoulders and pulls her in for a kiss.

 

"No matter what Sojung, like I said, I want to do everything with you." She then kisses Sojung on the forehead, "And that includes every moment with you. Good or bad."

 

 

___

 

 

"Well here we are" Eunbi announces.

 

The two had arrived and had ever since, been standing in front of Eunbi's parent's front door for a solid minute now. "You ready?"

 

"have to be" Sojung takes in a deep breath for the nth time today. "I'll knock-"

 

But before the A-lister even touched the door, it instantly opens, revealing an older woman around her 50s, smiling warmly on the other side.

 

"Eunbi!" The woman calls out and greets the shorter with open arms. "How long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter