It's you

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I know I've said this time and time again, but I really mean it each time, you two really have the best chemistry I've ever seen in any actor or actresses I had worked with before." Sung Jin said walking up to both Sojung and Eunbi after the final scene of the day was filmed. "TrulyTRULY so grateful to have you two here for this, really."

 

Bowing sincerely to the director, the two thanked him before heading off home together once again.

 

It's only been one month into filming.

 

The entire team has outdone themselves yet again, being ahead of schedule just like the last season.

 

However, unlike previously where it was decided that filming needed to move on instantly, resulting in many various things to be left rushed and not thought through enough, the directing team, this time, decided that it was more ideal to use this precious time to improve on the writing of future scenes rather than to push on with filming in itself. 

 

As a result of this decision, staff had been given an early mark for the last couple of days now, and recently Sung-Jin has announced that the crew will be taking one week off in order to enable the directing team to have some time to decide on ways to improve the scripts. 

 

Little to say Eunbi was ecstatic.

 

She loved her job as an actress very much, however, like everyone else, jobs can get overwhelming and working too much can very well take away the time to do the small things in life.

 

And whilst Sojung and her were in a romantic drama together,

acting romantic on set is nothing like the true romance they shared. 

 

So to put it briefly... MAN was Eunbi excited to spend a week with the A-lister alone. 

 

Which brings us here; the couple's very first day of their brief holiday, once again spending time in Sojung's condo, with Eunbi lying on the couch watching her girlfriend sipping some wine on the table whilst scrolling through her phone for the last ten minutes.

 

"Sojung"

 

No response.

 

"Sojungg"

 

Still no response.

 

This, to say the least, got the shorter a little irritated. 

 

So with not a minute to spare, the girl slowly paced her way behind before wrapping her arms around the woman and leaning her head close to the other's.

 

"Oh! Eunbi" Sojung turns her head, getting a bit startled when she realises their faces are only centimetres apart.

 

"Sojungggg get off your phone and pay attention to me" Eunbi whines hoping the puppy eyes she's giving her would sway the older's heart like it always had.

 

It worked.

 

"awww" Sojung coos "I'm sorry bunny, I was just looking at a few things and I must've gotten carried away" The A-lister pulls Eunbi down so the younger could sit on her lap before she wrapping her arms around her.

 

Letting out a content sigh, Eunbi holds onto Sojung's arms and leans back onto the older.

 

The two just stayed like that for a couple of minutes, enjoying each other's warmth and silent company. 

 

"What exactly got you so caught up though," Eunbi finally breaks the silence as she eyes Sojung's phone on the table curiously once a message notification popped up.

 

Message from 'Omuji'...hmm.. talking to her sister I'm guessing. Eunbi thought to herself, feeling a tiny bit ashamed she felt the need to even look at her lover's phone. But she was just too curious for her own good.

 

"I was just messaging Yewon" 

 

Welp, guess I was right.

 

"I was debating with her whether should get a pet or not." Sojung continues.

 

Huh?

 "you want a pet? How did I not know about this."

 

"I've only just started thinking about it yesterday but walking past all those pet stores and reading all these sad animal shelter stories- I don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter