Love

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So tell me Sojung" Eunbi's said from the comforts of leaning against Sojung whilst the two were lounging on the sofas, sitting in between the older's legs whilst simultaneously wrapping Sojung's arms around her. "Is there a reason you prefer my apartment as opposed to your condo?" 

 

"Why do you say that?" The A-lister asked rather nonchalantly, her focus all on playing with Eunbi's smaller fingers in front of her. 

 

"Because you always ask to come here and never for me to go over."

 

"Hmmm.." The playing of the fingers had migrated over to Eunbi's cheeks. "You have a point there" she continues to squish those cheeks after the question accidentally went over her head... that is until Eunbi pulls her hand off so she could focus. "Right right... well... " Sojung went quiet for a second and entered her deep thoughts. It wasn't too long when her lips curl into a smile before pinching Eunbi's cheeks again. "Because your apartment is small Eunbi"

 

"Small? That doesn't exactly sound like a positive"

 

"It is, a big positive actually. Because your apartment is small, it feels cosier. It means there isn't much room to be far apart from you and no matter where I go here, I'll always be nearby... and I guess overall it just feels warmer."

 

"Warmer..." Eunbi repeats, feeling a small warmth grow in her chest "I like that..."

 

"Warmer, closer but more importantly, I think the right word I'm looking for is home"

 

Ok scratch that, Eunbi wasn't feeling a small bit of warmth... She's bloody heating up. 

 

"Aww Sojung-"

 

"Also it's small just like you."

 

...

 

"...annnnnd you ruined it again "

 

Laughing along together briefly, the two held onto each other again, but this time more tightly.

 

A comfortable silence settles over them where they decided the warmth they found in each other was worth more than any words are capable of expressing. It's truly intriguing how two people don't need to actually do anything together to show their love for each other...

 

because when you love somebody

 

the small things tend to matter more anyway.

 

Seeing them

 

hugging them

 

even things like smelling their familiar scent are able to lift one's mood up just like that.

 

Love...

 

Love had been a pheromone that Eunbi always thought was easy to understand. 

 

As a kid, she always saw it to be a very simple emotion.

 

You love it. You like it. You want it. And if you try to obtain it, you might have it. 

 

But she understands now, that this simple word that once seemed to have such a simple meaning...  isn't actually simple at all.

 

In fact, she'll even go as far as to say, it's one of the most complicated emotions in the world to understand.

 

Because even now after an entire year had passed and more... she still founds herself learning and discovering more sides to love. 

 

For one. it's dangerous. 

 

It's an emotion that can drive a person to do the unthinkable... and those things might not always necessarily be good either. 

 

Sometimes... love can drive a person mad...

 

It can make one self-destructive and spiral down a path nobody actually wants to go to.

 

Yet it can also bring so much joy and happiness to someone's life and give you the strength to persevere through all the bad. 

 

As well as open somebody's eyes to more possibilities than they had initially thought was possible.

 

A complicated phenomenon.

 

Love is just that complicated.

 

But that's what makes it all worth it in the end.

 

Like now, as Eunbi turns around to softly kiss Sojung, she could not possibly verbally express the amount of love she bears for Sojung. 

 

Their relationship had put them on quite the bumpy rollercoaster...

 

but that's what makes them stronger as a couple.

 

It's what makes their love grow...

 

and as complicated as love is...

 

The beauty of it all is the more there is of it, the more it outshines these complications. 

 

And perhaps this doesn't make any sense at all...

 

after all...

 

There aren't enough words in the dictionary to properly explain this mind-boggling emotion.

 

Sometimes actions speak way louder than words. 

 

So Eunbi hopes that every time she shares these small moments with Sojung... she too will be able to feel it.

 

Her affection.

 

Her adoration.

 

Her sincerety

 

Her love.

 

All of it.

 

Because,

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter