AN UNFORGETTABLE MEETING (TaengSica)

MOMENTS (OneShot)

Jessica was free that day, so she decided to go shopping and pick up something from her clothes. Thoughts were somehow sad, and in order to be distracted, she began to sing along to herself a familiar melody.

- Jessica! Someone called from the back. The girl in surprise raised her eyebrows and turned to respond. Her face lit up with a smile, recognizing the one who called her.

“Taeyeon, how did you end up here?” - her best friend, stood behind her, urging her to approach her. - Are you hiding from someone?

- No, on the contrary, I was going to go for a walk. Are you going somewhere?

- Let's go together, I will only be glad of such a company.

Both, as if they again remembered the old days, when it was easy for them together. Calmness, unity, closeness of two souls.

5 years have passed since the last meeting. They stopped communicating after the incident, which happened purely by accident, not through their fault. As now, their meeting was magical and unexpected. Taeyeon went into a restaurant with a guy who had been dating for 2.5 months. Entering inside, the first one she saw ...

- Jessica? Oh gee , Sika ! This is you, right? - the girl instantly forgot about the guy that accompanied her, now in front of her there was only the affectionate look of her friend. They had not seen each other for a week, but Teyeon seemed to have gone forever after their graduation.

- Hi, Taeyeon.

“My dear,” the guy who was standing next to him touched his hand, but Teyon, as if not having heard, continued to communicate with her friend through her eyes. - Honey - the guy tried again, but without result.

- Come on, reschedule our dinner for tomorrow, do you mind ? - waking up from the look of a friend, turned to her boyfriend. “Jessica, you know, I ...”

- Okay see you tomorrow.

- Why are you doing this with your boyfriend? We can phone next week.

- Yes, but I can’t see you, are you leaving? - Taeyeon sat opposite the girl, their fingers intertwined on their own.

- And that is true. If it happened, what do you want to do? - Taeyeon achieved that a sweet smile appeared on her face, and the girl sitting next to her relaxed. She noticed how Jessica was delighted when she heard her words:

- I wanna be with you. “Taeyeon knew what these words meant to them.”

- I want to be with you - what memorable words. They were pronounced on that fateful day, when they accidentally fell on each other, their lips touched, and their eyes froze in anticipation.

They will never forget that day, because then their lives changed. So now they walked and knew that all the hardships were behind, they were finally there again. They are one.