SHE (Jessi&OT8)-2

MOMENTS (OneShot)

AUTHOR

They stood very close to each other, their quiet voices were so muffled that it seemed that there was nobody around the corner.

- When will we start our plan?

- Tonight I will tell them during the “5-minute” conversation.

“We don’t have such a conversation, but tonight I will tell them too.” I promise.

“I'm scared and scared ...”

“You said that they would all understand.” You have been together for more than 12 years, and they know about your amorousness ... This is just one more step to the real truth.

“Yes, but what if they don't believe it?” How can I say that everything is serious!

- Are we all serious? Ouch, it hurts. I was joking. We only have a minute left, let's go or ...

“Of course, let's go.” I probably already look for my member`s .

 

Jessica

As I already thought, they were looking for me. Tiffany, as I noticed that I was going around the corner, came up to me, took my hand and did not let go.

“You can't be left alone, even here, Jessi .” And how could you get lost in such a place? When Sooyoong said she saw you with some girl, you were talking about something, and then you weren’t in place, I was worried. We have to go on stage, but you are not.

- I'm already here. And nowhere did I get lost. I just went away to chat with a friend whom I had not seen for more than a month. They had a schedule in Indonesia.

- Your friend? I know her? - Tiffany asked suspiciously, I just saw how her thoughts began to recall all my friends faster than lightning. Yes, nobody among those whom she remembered, no one had a schedule in Indonesia. - Jessi , you're hiding something, right?

- Come on, Tiff , Taengoo is calling us . “It's too early to talk about my secret, sorry Tiffany.”

 

HWAN TIFFANY

I do not recognize my Jessi . Recently, it has become more often away from us. In recent months, I see her once a week. And she rarely gets on the phone, and when she answers, her voice is always so tired and irritable. She is angry.

Can't understand is she mad at me? Or all of us? Her smile began to fade, more like a tightness. We were now going to Taeyeon , our exit onto the stage, I looked at my girlfriend’s straight back and thought that she had lied to me. For the first time I lied to my eyes!

KIM TAEYEON

I hope this situation will be clarified in the evening, after our conversation. I'm already starting to fear a serious conversation, I no longer want to hear Jessica . And yet I look forward to her explanation. Please tell us Sika , what's going on with you?

Not much later that day, we all gathered in the living room of our dorm room . I had to wait until 23.00, the schedules we had today were not common, so Seohyun was a little late. Now we had dinner, discussed this day, learned about tomorrow, but the atmosphere was tense. I saw that everyone was looking at Jessica , who was also nervous. I did notknow how to start a conversation, and was very happy when Sunny first touched on the topic.

Maybe stop procrastinating.” Jessica , tell us what is happening to you lately?

I saw her flinch from a direct question, even turned a little pale. She took a deep breath, looking back at us, said ...

AUTHOR

- It's hard to start, but it will have to, right? - waiting for a nod from her friends, Jessica sighed , putting her chin on bent arms. Her beautiful long curls reflected gold in an eclectic light, now she really looked like a princess, ice, which was now exhausted.

The girls were waiting, they did not rush her, knowing that she needed time. If Jessica decided to tell, then she will say, but not immediately. Finally, after 10 minutes of silence, the girl decided.

- I met one person. And he is not indifferent to me . We are dating.

- Really? And all? And that’s why you were silent? - Surprised and lightened questions rushed from the sides, but seeing that the girl shook her head negatively, they shut up.

- The most important thing is who this person is.

- Is he famous? Artist? Singer?

- Yes. We know him very well. That is ... - Well, hell, how hard is it to say that I fell in love with a girl ?! And do not run away, and do not lie.

- Jessi , you can tell us everything, we will be with you. We are best friends, almost a family, right?

- Yes. In that and a problem that you are from me refuse as soon as you know - sadly sighed Jessica , not looking at them.

- And you us have experienced - a challenge said member`s .

It’s best to start with a background, so maybe they will understand me better. Why did I respond to her feelings?

- We met at one show, I wo n’t say the name, it does n’t matter, it’s important that from that day we began to communicate more. To be honest, I was very surprised whenSMS arrived , you know how it happens - not all people are remembered. Well, I decided to give a chance to meet. See what happens. It was so easy to communicate, and a lot of topics for conversation, and not only regarding show business. Do you know that I like to be engaged in fashion, to develop a new line of clothes?

Was he really interested?” Maybe he just flirted you ...

At first I thought so too, but no.” We talked very nice. And then another day, a month. I began to notice that I began to think often, and what if we ... what if we ...

- You fell in love, huh?

- I refused this feeling. By any means, but neither of which did not come out, the more pretended not to notice, the harder it was to see with other people, their sweet fellowship.

- Feelings were only on your part?

- Nope. The opposite is true. They confessed to me first. And a kiss ... just in cheek, but this kiss ... ... oh, my God, I to still feel ... heart and knocks ... - here Jessica stopped to shut down their cheeks that glowed from the heat.

- Girl, yes, you fell in love! We never saw you like that . And now we are really interested to know who has taken possession of the heart of our Ice Princess Jessica?

- I ... we ... began to meet, rarely, mostly texting or talking on the phone. Seriously, it all started 2 weeks ago ...

 

HWAN TIFFANY

Strange, very strange, I listen to what Jessi tells us , but I do n’t understand. I saw her talking on the phone many times , and I saw her chatting. I managed to peek and I saw names from women's groups, all those with whom we are well acquainted. But I have never seen a guy’s unfamiliar name. Although, Jessi says that we know him well, but all of our friends are guys, they have girls. It’s strange. What are you straying about, Jessi ? What are you really hiding from us, Jessi ? And do I want to know that?

AUTHOR

“... It all started at the party, I do n’t know what came over me, I think I just lost control when I saw a carefree flirt.” But I was jealous. Yes, I drank some more. Well, youyourself know what happens when I am in this state.

- Oh no, Jessi , you ...

- Yes, I went up to them and took them aside ... N y, and then, I ... um ... I ... kissed on the lips ...

- Have you decided? Itself?

- Yeah. And then, I snuggled closer ... well ... you know ...

- We have had a ... ?!

- No! I ... uh ... we stopped ... H on with the day, we have become crazy.

And how did you understand that this is more than passion?”

I know.” I just know.

So, we have come to the chapter where you say the name of the mysterious lover?”

- Beloved ...

Jessica

The reaction followed the same. Everything, as I imagined.

Silence, oppressive silence.

Breath, barely audible breath.

The first word came from Tiffany:

- Please repeat Jessi .

Repeat, say again, that my heart loves a girl? And to hear silence again? No, thank you. And yet, I said:

I understand, this is not what you wanted to hear.” But here is mine, really.

- This is some kind of test from you, yes, Jessi ? If so you test our friendship, then ...

- Fanny , stop it! - he shouted Sunny to stop her, but the words had been spoken. In any case, I'm on your side, Jessica .” You still decided.

Did you know?” - exclaimed reproachfully girls. And she said nothing.”

- Not my secret to speak. I found out by accident. Your girlfriend ... your girlfriend, accidentally let slip in our general conversation.

So we know her ?!”

I knew that would happen. Screaming, blaming, and all this will lead to destruction. And why did I just say? Maybe it's better to be silent?

It's not about that now, unnie - keeping calm,” Seohyun said. - Jessica - unnie , I want to say that you surprised us. We really did not expect. We saw that something has been happening to you in the last days. We were worried that you began to eat little and fade before our eyes. We did not know how to help you, so we encouraged as we could. But a miracle happened, and two weeks ago you smiled again. I was happy. I was grateful to the man who made you happy again. Thank you for telling us about her.

- Do you accept me, Hyunie?

You are my beloved unnie and that will not change after your confession.”

 

TIFFANY

All that maknae said is true. Why did I react so, yes, I know, but it’s better to be silent. My jealousy will not play the right role here. You need to be smart. This girl gave Jessiwhat I could not. So the name? Yes name.

- Our maknae , as always, is right. Sorry, Jessi . Okay, now give the details. Who is she, do we know her?

- Are you definitely normal with my relationship? Taeyeon -No, YoonA , Yuri, Sooyoong , Hyoyeon , Sunny, tell me what you think.

- This is shocking. But, we can handle it. Just, do you understand that you need to be double cautious? - Sooyoong asked seriously for all .

I only told you.” She will only tell her group. Our parents do not know. Even my sister does not know.

But you tell them, yes?” - asked YoonA .

We have not decided when, but we will do it together.”

- Well, you can count on us. And now, lay out who she is?

- I’ll call her first, find out how the meeting went. We agreed that we would phone when we talk.

It's so strange to hear you from us, Sica .”

- Get used to it. Now I will often say that - for the first time in the evening, Jessi smiled.

And from her smile it became warm and reliable. I thought to myself: “Good. So be it. The main thing is Jessi , here with us. And she is not sad. Good. Well, I'll be just here with you. And I swear that if she offends you, I will do everything so that she regrets it. I swear! ”

 

Member`s thoughts on Jessica message .

Taeyeon

My first thought was - I knew. From where, an insight came, without a clue, but knew. I just don’t see another explanation. Are you happy for her? Maybe. I'm not to judge. We have all come a long way; there were not such situations. We know each other, and to spoil friendship because of feelings, there is never.

Jessica is Jessica . Her heart is not icy, it is as lively and warm as mine. It’s just that it began to beat against a girl, not a guy. I need to get used to, to comprehend.But one thing I know for sure - it's better not to play this girl with the feelings of my Shiki ! I will not spare anyone who harms her! Nobody!

Sunny

Well done, Sika ! My school! I am really happy for her. Boy girl, what's the difference? The main thing is she is loved and happy. And I’m very glad that I know to whom her heart belongs. She is a reliable person. My beloved girls are together.

But in the very depths, an ominous voice sounded: “Do not offend my girl. She has a very fragile heart. Please do not. Otherwise, your unnie will make you disappear. Ha ha ha. ”

Do not listen to him. I will always be on their side. They are both loved for me, like sisters. On the contrary, I will do everything so that their union lasts longer.

Hyoyeon

Stunned . Cool. Wow. Jessica , the same Sicachu , who was not sure of her beauty, got such a jackpot? I thought of many, but so that she becomes a Sica girl . Ha ha ha cool. Girl. At Sica has a girlfriend. Wow! I don’t know how to react. But I liked what maknae and Sooyoong said . They are right, well, well, I can defend. They are under my protection. Both.

Yuri

Many times I heard Jessica say the word "lover", but never heard so much softness and tenderness. She is really in love with her. Her body language, her voice, her eyes sparkle, and the smile never leaves her lips. Yes, he loves.

I'm glad she found love. I will support her. Just let the time pass until I get used to it. But I will not show my attitude, now she needs support and love. I love and cherish your friendship, Jessica . Fighting!

Sooyoong

My girlfriend fell in love. I can only be glad for her. It will be hard. But with us, they can handle it. And yet strange. I can’t even imagine such a thing. A girl meets a girl. And they have a family. I will only think about the happiness of Jessica . I am always with you, Jessica , my girlfriend, my closest person.

Yoona

Sica is unnie . I hope everything will be all right. I will protect your smile, unnie .

Seohyun

I'm with you, unnie .

 

Jessica looked at the people closest and dearest to her, and one thought lingered in her head: "Thank you."