1% difference -3 Jeolous

MOMENTS (OneShot)

YOONA

I did not succeed in one scene from the new series, where I am shooting. Meeting my heroine with her ex- boyfriend. I need to show indifference and at the same time pain should not be reflected in the eyes. But I did not succeed.

For the past 20, the double has been spoiled and all because of me. I wanted to cry, lacked self-confidence. Now I stood by and listened to replicas of Song JiYeong that played my best friend in the series.

She just recently started to learn the skills of being an actress, but I already admire. I think she has the gift of being an actress. I envy a little, but I want to ask her for help with my scene. Just how can I approach her? We only know each other by their roles, but we haven’t talked yet.

 

SONG JIYEONG

Jessica , my Sooyeon , I miss her. Our conversations were not enough, I quietly lose control of the situation. I just need to see her. And YoonA will be my pretext to be in their apartment. Forgive me, YoonA.

 

YOONA

- Hi, I’m JiYeong , you and I didn’t meet, although we are best friends in roles.

She just took the first step towards me, I smiled and accepted her. It’s easy to communicate with her, I understand why Jessica - unnie made friends with her on vacation.

- Hi, I’m YoonA, take care of me - she treated her respectfully, because she is my onni. We smiled at each other, but no embarrassment.

Our conversation went smoothly, and I did not immediately realize that I was asking for help.

- I admire your game, you are a beginner, but it seems like you have been in this business for a long time.

- Thank. Actually, I have to sing praises to you, but you're right, I’m better only because my parents have bothered to educate on their films. Ha ha ha, no, my parents n e actors, they just love to watch the drama . And instead of playing with friends, I watched with them.

“I'm sorry to ask about this.” But can you help me with the scene.

- With pleasure.

 

SONG JIYEONG

YoonA, how cute she is, like a child who you want to protect from all the troubles on earth. I like her, and I regret that I thought to use it. It’s easy for me to communicate with her, it’s always fun with her, I can calmly talk with her, in passing, of course, about Jessica. But talking about her is not enough, I want more. When will YoonA invite me to her?

 

YOONA

I finally decided to invite her to our home, forgetting to tell my “sisters”. JiYeong agreed to help me get rid of the script with our scenes and with my scenes too. True, at first she was surprised why I need her if so many wonderful actresses live next to me.

-I thought they always help you if something doesn't work out? - raised her eyebrows in surprise, her dark green eyes, not blinking, looked into my eyes, waiting for an answer, but I could not utter a word. A voice suddenly disappeared somewhere.

-They help me. I just wanted to try to do something myself. To try. If it doesn’t work out, then I will ask for help.

- I see. They are probably busy with their schedules now. After filming?

 

Jessica

Today was a very difficult day. I am very, very tired. Now one thought was to bury myself under the covers in my bed and not open my eyes until tomorrow morning. Tomorrow morning nothing is planned, until noon I am free.

 

TIFFANY

I prayed that Jessi would not come home as long as possible. Strange prayers, true, but could not do anything. For the first time, I didn’t want her to return home today. After all, here she will meet HER. Song JiYeong came to us today with YoonA and they closed in YoonA's room to learn and rehearse the script. We are somewhat similar to her, but we are different. She has the same eyes, smiles, the same color long hair. But the eyes are green, as if attracted to a magnet.

 

Jessica

The first thing that catches your eye is a pair of shoes that are placed under the name, but another says that we have guests. My watch showed 20.00 in the evening, none of the girls said that today someone will come.

- I'm at home. Hi Tiffany, who came to us today? - my eyes run around familiar faces, I don’t see, only YoonA, but I hear her voice from her room and someone else's. - YoonA is rehearsing, right?

- Welcome home, Jessi . YoonA invited her friend to rehearse several scenes.

- Clear. I'm so tired, now I want to sleep, sleep, sleep ...

“Maybe you have a meal first?” - Tiffany somehow stared at me, but I did not pay attention. Recently, Fanny has behaved strangely.

- No, I ...

Then all the words stuck in my throat when I saw who was leaving the YoonA room. Our eyes met after a month's absence. My cheeks instantly flared up, and my eyes eagerly felt her whole flexible body and stopped on her lips, that they smiled at me and her hoarse voice, friendly, sang:

- Sooyeon-shi ...

SONG JIYEONG

- Long time no see, JiYeong ...

I could hardly restrain the groan of pleasure when my ears after so many days could finally hear the long-awaited voice of Jessica. My eyes again absorbed such a native image of a girl. Our eyes managed to communicate with each other while I said why I was here.

"I missed you".

"I'm so glad to see you. I thought I would lose my mind if I didn’t see you. ”

“We thought alike” ...

TIFFANY

I exhaled freely only when JiYeong said she should go. My smile became sincere, but it immediately darkened, it was worth Jessi to say that she was conducting it. I have a hunch that something is happening between them, they are hiding something. They held hands as they stepped out.

- Girls, didn’t you think that JiYeong behaved strangely? Something I do not like.

-It only seems to you, FannyYou're just jealous of Sica's new girlfriend. She began to talk more with her than with us. But this is normal for girlfriends.