SILHOUETTES IN THE WINDOW (OT9xyou)

MOMENTS (OneShot)

Tall trees blocked an excellent view of the setting sun behind the house. Orange rays intertwined with purple glimpses of a darkened sky. Various clouds to the melody of the wind gathered in the form of unusual creatures, created their own country on the heavenly coverlet. Pedestrian sidewalks breathed heat, after asphalt electrified during the day. Cars lazily trudged along the highway, people, sweaty and dizzy with the sun, breathed fresh air with their full s. Restaurants, cafes and bars all began to fill up with tired people returning from work. Nobody wanted to return home to the wind four-room walls.

In one house, which was next to the high-rise building of the company, only in one window the light was on. Electric light plotted the shadow patterns of a man leaning over something, concentrating on it. He clearly saw how this silhouette shook itself, its head turned somewhere to the side, rose and disappeared from view, returned a few minutes later, but not by itself.

Two slender figures were identified in the light of the window, one of them a little higher than the other, from the side of the street, if someone looked at that moment, two girls could be identified. And he would be right. Yes, the silhouette that caught his attention in that window a couple of minutes ago was the silhouette of a girl.

Let's look at them and imagine what they are talking about.

- You see, but you said that I would not buy what I needed - pointing to a bulk bag of food that stood near the kitchen table.

- And who will cook? You? - leafing through a kitchen book that she accidentally carried after herself when she opened the door to ring the bell.

“We,” the guest said confidently with her arms folded across her chest.

-We? The girl asked, scattering the confident figure of her friend, then laughed gaily. - Ji Yong , you and I cannot cook!

- Today we will learn. Come on, get the ingredients, let's study our today's menu.

“Oh god, and why did I only agree to your overture!” - opening the name of the dish on the desired page, going around the table, stood next to the stove, took out a frying pan, poured oil there, and the gas. - Okay, let's get started!

- You see, we can handle it.

- Even if we do not succeed, we still have to eat everything cooked.

And what will they cook with their skills? You would like to stay longer and look further at their silhouettes, but you were distracted by a completely different sound that went a little lower from the window where the friends were. You turned your head, where a rumor caught a strange noise, as if someone was picking a radio station. Eyes did not see, but ears perfectly heard a couple of words:

- We became reliably aware that you were accepted for the main role in the new film "...", but your company has not yet been confirmed.

- We still solve some inconsistencies related to the group’s schedule.

- Does this mean that you will return to the stage?

“I can’t say it yet, but I ’m sure our Sovan will understand us.”

Wow, what did you hear! Great news for you, as you are a fan of the very group that Kwon Yuri talked about. The black pearl of the group, each time raising your mood to the highest percentage.

You would like to continue to listen to such an interesting interview, but someone has already turned it off or quieter. In addition, at that moment someone called you. The music that sounded on the phone again distracted your attention. The debut song of SNSD INTW sounded , and you didn’t want to pick up the phone, but you had to, a friend’s name appeared on the screen.

- Come on?

- Where to?

- There.

- Where to?

- We were going to meet and go to that night bar, which recently opened.

- Of course, let's go. I'm right next to your house.

- I'm waiting for you near the house, but you are not. Where are you?

- Already on the way. I'll be there in 7 minutes.

Yes, that’s how we communicate. No greetings, immediate questions. But we really made an appointment, and you are late. But you did not accelerate your steps, no, you quietly went. You liked to watch the evening streets, along which the rest of the city residents hurried somewhere. All faces were focused on their problems, and no one noticed anyone around him. Just walked, just in a hurry.

Your friend is strange, you knew about it when you first met, and yet, you found him funny, and therefore became friends. He is the man who always gets in trouble, and you pull him out.

The new club where you were going was not far from the SM company, the more it attracted attention. Whoever went there, he hoped to meet, or at least a hint of, see celebrities. Therefore, it is not surprising that so many people gathered inside. It’s good that they thought of limiting their age, or even youngsters would come. Over 20 years old.

“Well, we are over 20 years old,” your friend told an important secret to the guard at the entrance to the club.

He, of course, asked for a license, showed a driver’s license, and you also presented a library ticket. Just stretched out along with the certificate. There you look older in the photo, in life you got the face of a child.

You are inside the club. The music is loud. Homon of people. Near the bar do not push. On the stage, right next to the wall, a DJ fit in and does something with musical works. Little space. And what can you take from an almost basement? It’s stuffy and somehow unpleasant is here. You are not comfortable here; you are telling your friend that you want to leave.

You suggest going to a completely different place, where it is quieter and not as crowded as here. The club, the one you offer to go to, has been around for a long time, maybe it is not so fashionable by modern standards, but you can also have a good time there. There are no such crowds as here. I did not have to persuade a friend for a long time, after about 25 minutes you were going towards that club.

“Something I'm hungry,” your friend complained, and you really heard how he rumbled in his stomach. Yes, you yourself would not mind a snack. - In the club we will not eat normally, unless we flood everything with alcohol.

“Then let's look at a nearby cafe, there is a pastry there,” you suggested, knowing full well that there would be few buns for a starving friend.

- Better make a circle and eat normally. Let's go to the pizzeria!

“Oh, no, you won’t pull me there for anything!” Until we get there, midnight will pass. Let's search somewhere here. Look, look, a pretty decent eatery - they pointed to a sign with an incomprehensible name. - And there is a menu. Look, the menu is quite decent and for the price, it suits us. Come on!

Even before reaching the appointed place, you almost choked with saliva from the delicious aromas that filled the air. Grilled meat. A lot of meat, you can still rice, some salad or kimchi. Something, but most importantly a lot. Inside was almost empty, only two or three tables were occupied by visitors who came. At the extreme table, near the window, three girls were sitting, talking animatedly about something. On the other hand, a married couple, two waiters and a host. Pleasant and calm music sounded from the radio station. Homely atmosphere.

You talked, shared your opinions, gave advice, just listened. If your hearing was turned to the voice of a friend, then your eyes gazed aimlessly towards the window, at passers-by, going back and forth.

At first your eyes caught the shadow of a familiar silhouette, then you became convinced of the correctness of your judgment when a girl, artist, member of one of the most popular groups in South Korea came to light. Dancing gait past the cafe window itself passed the "Queen of Dance", Kim Hyoyeon. With her friends. She laughed merrily and freely at a joke, was so relaxed that you admired.

If you were some kind of crazy fan, you, of course, ran out of the cafe, shouting "Divine Hyoyeon ", ran up to her, extended a napkin and asked for an autograph, and thereby spoiled her evening. But, thank God, you are not one of those crazy people. You calmly held her gaze, mentally wishing her a good evening, although your heart beat treacherously when your eyes met for a split second in the window.

The chatter of a friend quickly tires, but you patiently listen to him, dranking your coffee. You look at watches, children's time, you can go to a club, get alcohol and a fun company.

“Now you can have fun, along with alcohol and beautiful girls,” your friend proclaimed a satisfied meal, rising first from the table and taking his wallet out of his pocket. - Do you like it?

- But what about.

In the end, you didn’t get into the club, instead of it, you had a great time in karaoke, where acquaintances pulled you in when you left the cafe. Karaoke, a place where you can take your soul, where you can test your listening and voice skills. Karaoke, a place where you can sing songs of your favorite band.

The booth where you were brought was a small room with a comfortable leather sofa, dark blue and a large screen almost for the whole scene, the remote control and a catalog of songs lay on the table that stood near the sofa. Drinks and a little snack on the table. Subdued light to create a world of illusions in which you are a first-class and unsurpassed world-famous singer.

You sat, chose the song that you would like to sing, your friends had fun, their game was called "who will shout whom." Therefore, you did not like noisy companies. The door to your little world was ajar, it was completely impossible to see the person, but you can understand who passed by.

Your eyes accidentally caught two silhouettes. They passed quickly, but the voices you recognized. One voice, or rather laughter, was characteristic of only one girl, the laugh of “Ajumma ” belonged to SNSD kid leader Kim Taeyeon. The second voice is loud with an American accent, presumably that group leader Hwan Tiffany came with the leader.

“Girls, I took three soju — you heard, your face reflected tenderness, in this group only one had such a sweet voice, a voice full of ego, the voice of L and Sunny.

True, many times the members in the interview said that she shows the ego only on the screen, and Sunny is a very modest girl.

You did not know why you have such a good evening today, if you managed to catch a glimpse or hear the members of Soshi. Yuri, Hyoyeon , Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sunny, you knew exactly where they are and what they are doing right now. And you were pleased with these feelings, at least a little closer to them.

The song that you selected was heard not long ago, and it fell to your soul. And she reflected all those emotions that you felt now. The soundtrack to the film, with a quick motive and high notes.

- Good luck! - shouted friends.

Having cleared your throat, you confidently took the microphone in your hands, squared your shoulders and sang. 3:45 this is how many minutes you trained your vocal chords, as in the last chord you didn’t hurt that question yet, but you finished with dignity. Not a squeak, but you can’t name a clean top either, just worthy.

- Who was singing Ave Maria now?

- There she is.

- Well done. I kept wondering if you could draw out that last note. Does your throat hurt? Are you feeling ok?

- Thank you, everything is fine, just a little tired.

Yes, grateful spectators who by chance had to hear your singing. These words and their smiles, congratulations, you realized that you still managed. Not perfect, but managed.

After karaoke, you said goodbye to friends and went home. The streets that you walked through were semi-desert, rarely, but people met. Late time. You were in no hurry. You did not like to rush. You came back the same way that you went first.

His eyes again gazed curiously at the windows, hoping there, among the many unfamiliar silhouettes, to find those that you saw at the beginning of your journey. Instead of the ones you were looking for, you accidentally saw other silhouettes, also girls, but not the friends who were cooking.

No, you could even distinguish hair color, blonde and brown hair. Refined figures, in profile, if vision does not fail, then you can even see their faces. Yes, as you thought. Princess Jung Jessica and the charming Choi Sooyoung.

- It remains to see Makne Seohyun and the “deer” by Im YoonA . Although, it is unlikely to succeed today. They both star in dramas . Apparently today my luck is over. It's time to go home, it's time to go home.

Having returned home, you, having changed into your home clothes, the TV, comfortably settled on your favorite sofa, took the remote control, began to switch channels, trying to find something interesting. After a minute, your laughter was reflected in an empty apartment.

Although these two silhouettes were not on the window, but on the screen, they were together, and both of them participated in the award ceremony that you saw through the Internet.

And here the question arises: Did you dream all this? After all, he can’t lead a person like that in one evening? Just impossible!

***

If you only knew, but you didn’t even imagine that it was not far from you, 9 girls discussed today's mission ...