My story (Jessica and OT8)-2

MOMENTS (OneShot)

Flashback

5 years ago

 

Our first meeting took place suddenly, when I walked around the park that was near our hostel. All my girls were busy, my sister Krystal, with her members from F (x), participated in the show. So I had to choose or sleep again, or take a walk through the fresh air. Everyone who knows me suggested that I would choose a dream, but today I wanted to go for a walk. Therefore, having gathered, I left the apartment and went towards the park.

The weather was fine; a gentle breeze gently touched my face, breathing freshness in the air. There were few people in the park, and those who were respected my personal time and were not imposed. Although I saw that they shot me on the phone. Such is the fate of the artists.

I sat on the bench that stood near the Fountain, the water was shimmering with rainbow colors, I admired them. It was so calm in my soul. Relaxing under the sun, I began to look around, watching people who rested, like me. She was not noticed immediately, only after she heard her question:

-Do you mind if I send next to you?

It would be better if I did not answer, it would be better if I did not turn to her voice, everything would be for the better, but I just nodded in agreement. At that moment, my tongue was simply taken away. For the first time I saw an unearthly beauty. I have no words to describe her beauty, her voice, her eyes. Then it seemed to me that I saw an angel in the flesh. Dark brown hair flowed smoothly over the snow-white shoulders, dark eyes looked friendly at me and her voice, her magic voice, gently asked permission.

Usually I feel shy with strangers, my “cold” disposition is manifested, but not with her. No further words came; I myself was silent. But with her, silence was free. The only sound around us were the only birds singing p rustling wind. So we sat for half an hour. I got so lost in my thoughts that I didn’t notice how the girl began to pack up.

-Are you leaving already? - and why I just asked, it would be better to leave everything as it is.

- Yes, I have to go - her smile penetrated right into my heart, I did not want to let her go. She looked right into my eyes, I saw a smile there, but they were sad. - You are a nice person, Jessica.

- Thanks.

-You don't even ask how I know your name. And, really, your name is known to the whole world - the girl was still smiling at me, and I said.

- Can I find out your phone number?

-And you will definitely call me or is it just an excuse to ...

- I’ll call you, I’ll definitely call you - feeling a blush appear on my cheeks, and for some reason my heart was beating fast.

- My name is Kim Jenny, - she said quietly, after a brief silence. - I really will be waiting for your call, Jessica.

Having said her phone number, she smiled again, waved a goodbye, left.

For a long time, a very long time, I looked in the direction where the girl hid.

 

Present time.

The park has not changed, the same alley covered with green fuzz, tall trees, under which you can easily find the shade to hide from the summer heat. Benches stand, by some principle they only know. All the same gravel underfoot, all the same fountain, all the same kiosk with ice cream. Nothing has changed, everything has remained the same, only today nothing pleases me. Today is exactly the day when it all began and ended. Who would have thought that on this day, August 5, I would meet a girl of my dreams, and on the same day, only after 5 years of dating, would I lose her? Irony? Or an evil fate rock?

I sat on the same bench as 5 years ago. My memories are back again.

 

5 years ago

Today my day is not as busy as usual when we return with a new song. Only opening a store, photo shoot for sportswear. Now it was my free time, not much, only 20 minutes. I sat in a secluded cafe, waiting for my order. The morning was quiet and warm; the sun had not yet raised high. My thoughts were elsewhere, I somehow holding the phone looked at Jenny's room.

- Maybe you still call me? I don’t bite - there was a girl’s melodic laugh on top.

I could not believe my eyes when I lifted them up and saw Jenny. She smiled at me, holding my cup of smoking coffee and cake in her hands. My eyes traveled through her clothes, noticing to herself her short plum-colored breeches, with three buttons unfastened, revealing to her eyes a beautiful line of collarbones. His eyes still continued to be explored, settled on poppy lips, which gave such a soft smile.

-Like what you see, Jessica? said lips. My eyes are here, - a voice said mockingly.

-You're very pretty, Jenny, - blurted out, blushing. Again?

- Thanks. So what are you doing here?

-Waiting for my coffee, - I smiled, eloquently looking at the cup in the girl's hands. She embarrassed please shoulders, put her on the table, she sat down next to her.

-Do you mind?

- No. I will only be happy with the company. But they will not scold you - I was worried, looking around. But, besides us, there was no one else, even the bartender went somewhere. It was quiet and calm.

- Don’t worry, the cafe belongs to my father and I’m here, as if at a side job.

- I see. Then maybe you will not be with me much yet?

-Sorry, but I really can’t, - the girl said, but her eyes teased — to stay for a long time. Only 20 minutes left.

- What happens then? - Something her confidence and audacity attracted attention.

-You will drink your coffee and invite me to the cinema. And I will agree. With pleasure.

 

Present time.

It's time to come back. It's time to meet your friends from the past again. Each year after their disintegration, they met, recalling the times when they were members of the group. Sharing stories of their lives, what is happening to them .

Jenny used to be with them.

Earlier…

How can I not hvataettebya now!